Why do girls friendzone me, Sup Forums? Every time i meet a girl...

Why do girls friendzone me, Sup Forums? Every time i meet a girl, i make her laugh a lot and we really have a good time together but they still me me as a friend and nothing more. This has happened to me countless fucking times and i honestly don't know what the fuck to do anymore. I'm seriously going to lose my shit.

Can someone give me a rundown on why the fuck girls dislike me so much?

Correction: *they still see me as a friend

Maybe you are just ugly, i dont know how you are in person

Btw good luck man :)

Simple, think of it in terms of evolution. You might have a nice personality, but you're not getting a girlfriend if your ass looks better than your face. You don't have money or prestige, and you're not buff either. Simply put, there is nothing that you can offer girls. Aside from your "personality".

Do you try to be yourself, or do you try to act like the kind of guy you think theyd like?

Not attractive enough to cause sexy thoughts

I be myself of course, i'm funny as fuck and they admit it but apparently, i'm only just friend material.

op just keep doing your thing. you'll find the right girl when its time. and i'm ugly as fuck and have a beautiful girlfriend. it is all about personality in the long run. if anyone else says otherwise, they are virgin fags

Try setting your sights lower. There are always girls who are eager to date. Maybe you're aiming too high. General rule - if you're a 7 you can't get a 10

You can kill yourself and in your suicide note mention not ever getting a gf. That'll show girls not to friend zone people.

not op, but thanks for the hope at the end of the tunnel.

coworker I'm into doesn't seem to be giving me any social cues that she's into me. I'm the one always starting text conversations. I feel like if she was more into me, she would start some herself.

i've already done that. they didn't like me either.

It's because you're actually just trying to fuck them rather than acknowledging them as people, instead of almost-people that you are making laugh because you want to fuck them

Poor bastard. I go through the same shit.

That's not even worth it. I honestly feel homicidal every time i see a couple together.

Give a green text of the last convo you have with a girl. Can't help you otherwise other than to tell you look you're best, get in shape if you need to, ect

Don't shit where you eat m8. Workplace romance = bad idea
Then work out why you are not being successful. Be realistic. Are you overweight, do you just seem to desperate? Learn what women like and if you want to get somewhere then learn to play the game better friend

They don't talk to me on any kind of social media. They ignore the shit out of me whenever i try to message them.

Hos old are you?

Generally speaking, women are illogical as fuck. Never know what they want. If you play hard to get they chase etc.. be aloof. Show interest then disinterest. The rules are many and take some hard lessons to get right

lol

stop worrying about getting your dick wet and go do something else, like learn a skill or get a degree in a field you like. Women are just people and sex is far from the meaning of life.

Bruh
You have nothing to worry about. Girls don't know what the fuck they want at that age. Just keep being you, work on your goals and eventually girls in your age group will start finding your stability and humor irresistible. It's not you. It's the women. Just be glad they want to be your friens and learn what you can from 'em about the female psyche

If you act they you want them / care then you will be friend zoned.

Make her friends laugh, give her a hard time 'in jest' act like whatever.

Women do not do logic

Act like you want them from the start, don't be funny guy.

Obviously you're physically repulsive enough that your charms don't make you fuckable.

Eh i guess you're right. I should give up. Women are stupid anyway.

girls/women never know what the fuck they want

Do what your doing. Then ghost them. Treat em like shit. Act like your busy. Then ask em whats up.

Man the fuck up.

cant be that bad lets see

stop being fat, ugly and autistic

just admit you are a homo and start sucking dick

This makes no sense tho because there are plenty of 18 year old guys that are getting laid and op is obviously not one of them, and women never know what they want anyway so telling him this is pointless

im not posting my pic up here. i'd rather do it in private, dude. kik or phone number?

Text, tweet and facebook them constantly u til they give in and fuck you. Chicks love super persistent guys

Stop wearing deodorant and stop washing in general. Your natural man stink will attract the women and make them horny for you.

Bullshit

Are you arrogant? Do you know what you want going in to any situation with her? Are you flirty? Do you make your intentions known? Are you confident? How do you carry yourself? Posture?

Kik me your pic user. TJC6969

Put these two suggestions together and you will be eating so much pussy u will be shitting clit

Also how do you dress? Are you well groomed? Do you wear any cologne?

sorry not big into social media and last thing i would do is post my number on 4skin. Looks do play a big roll though but there is a girl that will find you active so long as you're clean and making a effort to look you're best. I'm fortunate, tall, inshape, blonde, blue eyes, and even then I can tell when a girl isn't attracted to me, different women have different taste.

The men that are getting laid are jackasses.