Wwyd?

wwyd?

Start fishin

bump

I'd tie them both up and force them to eat each other out..

crack open a shitty one liner

"girl are you a school? because I want to shoot kids inside you"

just so they know its going to be some weird ass threesome.

Let them get back into the boat, slowly carress the girl on the lefts face, and kiss her

follow up the girl on the right by kissing her neck, then her lips.

start playing with her tits (since they seem smaller) so she doesn't feel left out

while my left hand is around the neck of the girl on the left

intermediate between tongue face fucking each of those two , while the one on the right slowly takes off her skirt, so she's completely naked first

make the girl on the left watch, and play with herself as I start eating out the one on the right.

I want her to feel left out.

after my lips are covered in some juice, I make the right side girl start sucking.

Left side girl finally starts kissing me, while I fondle her tits. I slowly undo the bra, and it comes off. I her big beautiful tits in the natural light, like nature intended.

I make her put them in my face while I drool all over them, all the while I'm ignoring right side girl as she blows me methodically and slow. Making sure to use her tongue from head to shaft to balls.

more of the left

Rock the boat.

how old?

alright so as I'm sucking on perfect nice, young tits
with a girl with a face like hers I'd love to look up and make eye contact
just fucking hot knowing she's into tit sucking.

it's got some mother hood vibes going. I want her to know I'm the baby and these are all mine today.

I tell right side girl to stop sucking for a bit, and I let left suck me off. lick the tip of the head, tilt her head side ways and rub her tongue almost like a harmonica down my shaft. I want it to be sloppy, I want her to put my hairy balls in her mouth. just a real gradual pop of them. I want her to taste them.

girl on the right however, she's nowhere near done. I want her to kiss me. I want that dick saliva, and her saliva in my mouth too. I want her to know I don't give a shit if she was blowing me, I'd still kiss her.
I reach my hand around and start smacking ass. let her know I love small tits as much as big tits. I want her to feel my hand shake her ass.

I'll slide my hand real smooth up and down her stomach, and on her pub area...shave or not..its still soft and squishy...feel the sopping wetness of her pink pretty little pussy.

Leftie is still using her perfect little tongue around my head, and my balls. she's moving faster than Righty at sucking though.

I go with it. I know her pretty mouth wants a mouthful, but she has to work for it.

I tell her to stop, and start riding. I lean back and lay down and she gets on my diamond dick.

I tell Righty to come sit on my face with her pretty little pink pussy. I can just taste the mild bitterness, almost a smidget of urine, not overpowering or disgusting. It just makes me want her more, I know this pussy is here just for me. Righty is willing to let me eat her out, even if she just went to the rest room not too long ago. and I fucking love it.

Ask there where their parents are since they are children, drop there small b cup asses off and find some real woman.

Kick them overboard, come back later to rape the corpses

Have them sit on my face and fart

Lets get a cum / cock tribute

OP I'm going to need some more Righty.

Lefty is still riding my diamond dick, nice athletic figure, those perfect 19 year old looking titties, so soft to the touch. I swear I feel my dicks going all way to her cervix, hearing her moans of pleasure, and mild discomfort becoming pain.

But I can't stop eating righty. her sweet, tart pussy is so delicious. fuck. I just want her to stay on me. I lick her clit in circles, then left/right then up down down, and I start shoving my tongue right inside her, making sure my lips touch her lips. I love how nice, and soft they are, I suckle on them too. she starts pulling my hair as I start to gently bite her lips, nibbling on them. she just loves the way my five o clock feels against her inner thighs, and against her precious little pussy.

I can feel her cum from a barrage of licks, and kisses I do to her clit, and I start using my left hand to finger her as much as I can with out getting her off me.

my other hand is still on Lefty, playing with her soft, bouncy teenager tits. I stick my fingers in her mouth so she can wet them, and I slowly slide them down her neck, across her breast, down her perfect flat tummy, until I'm in her pelvic area. I start rubbing her clit while she's riding me. she fucking hards pushing down harder, and harder. she doesn't want me to stop. but I do. I rub fast, and then stop pull my hand back and smack her fat lil ass.

I give her a hair pull, right after the ass smack so she knows she's just my property. she's my bitch, it's about me getting pleasure. I'm just here to make her beg for more.
I stick my fingers again in Lefties mouth, and I rub her clit some more, and more and she starts riding me harder. I don't know I can keep from busting this nut inside her perfect teenage pussy. I tell Righty to get off my face, she complies, and I pick Lefty off my dick. she gives out one last long, loud moan.

Switch.

where do you find young girls like this to sleep with in cali?

Step 1: Have money

Dont have much of righty

as in buy them?

i would watch them fuck each other and then creampie them, got any more?

OP give me all you got.

Righty is riding me now. I love her pussy. It's even tighter. her smaller frame, her nice coloured eyes. Knowing I'm finally giving her sweet little pussy what she really wants. A nice hard dick. It's not black, not white. but just a nice vague brown dick inside her. She loves the ambiguity of my race. I the first thrust feels so magical. its warm, wet, and so fucking inviting- yet so hard to shove all of my dick inside her. got it feels so perfect. watching her pretty little eyes roll backwards, she knows she wants every last bit of cum inside her..

Now Lefty on the other hand, her pussy is nice and sweet. I can still taste my dick on it, I see a little bit of precum, but like I said I could give a shit. That pussy is still sweet. Maybe even sweeter after a light riding. It might be wetter than Rightys actually, just from the way my tongue starts rubbing her little clit. She starts pulling my hair with one hand, clawing my chest with the other.

by this point we've been doing this for almost 45 minutes, I can start to see their titties turn red, from either the sun, my mouth, lightly smacking them, or a combination of all of those.

got Lefty's pussy is so perfect. I can just taste the acting out against her parents, and trying to be independent in college. it keeps my dick diamond, as I'm pushing against Righty's wall. Her pussy is much tighter, I don't think I can fit my entire dick insider her, but she wants too. She tries her hardest to push it inside her. God I think I'm close cumming. I ride the fucking lightning. and I start moving my hips up and down in rhythm with that teeny tight pussy.

i feel like iam the only one that i get so disgusted by them that i want to die cause the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit try to torture me and try to be gay to me ugly way as much as there short and ugly like my short ugly loser father meanwhile i have to worry about surviving and iam so sick cause bitch jackie is a total ugly freak that try to trap me for whatever reason but i know the ugly short bitch pushed me to go to jackie and i know the ugly short bitch and jackie want to read me for whatever reason and everyday iam being tortured the ugly way its so gross cause short ugly midgets like my short ugly loser father is always gay to me and there short and disgusting compare to a pieace of short dog poop on the floor but is talking and able to bother people ugly way and its hard to keep my food inside my stomache and it seem like nobody cares and the other half dont talk people to know these secrets i just wrote here and people think iam crazy and itll keep there secrets safe but its so gross meanwhile the ugly people losers try to act attrative the ugly way

what about the one on the right

All out of righty, only got like 1 image of her

I stop. I decided Righty doesn't deserve my seed inside her. As much as I'd love to keep tearing her teeny tiny pussy up, this is a job for Lefty. Her perfect brown eyes, they seduce me- making me just give her all my load insider her.

I push righty to the side, and I continue to finger her, I put Lefty on her back, and I start thrusting as hard I physically can. I start sweating. She does too. I can feel her tits against my chest, and I love it. I love her breathing so heavily into my ear. I fucking go crazy at her licking, kissing, and biting my neck.

I'm almost done. I'm almost done. I tongue her a few more times, then I suck on her titties a bit more while keeping pace. I'm almost done. I keep telling her that. I'm almost done.

I give the last fucking thrust I got, and she just can't stop screaming. Righty is their looking on tired and almost out of it.

I fill her pretty, pink teenage pussy with some of my hot cum. She claws my back as I grunt, and finish inside her. she fucking yells so loud, it sounds like she's crying.

I step back, and see her tiny pussy drip hot cum. I get Righty and show her face into it, and I make her eat it, and get it on her chin. I want it dripping down her neck. Righty goes up and starts kissing Lefty. Between those two, they eat all the cum Righty started off with and lick it off each other, as it slowly dripped on to their breast, and necks.

I see her pussy is still oozing just a tiny bit of my cum. I rub my still hard, but overly tired dick on her clit. I can feel a few razor bumps. I don't care I'm beyond exhausted. I kiss Lefty, cum gone and all. Then I kiss Righty.
I look lefty in her dream brown eyes and kiss her again. We lay down, and I smoke a cigarette. They both fall asleep next to me under the sun.

i'd lick their toes

wwyd

you welcome OP

haven't nutted to my writings in a minute

Well written

Be waaaay below her in a socio-economic sense and get ignored!

Civic duty

watch Big Mouth though. Fucking hilarious.