I want to go out and live my life guys

I want to go out and live my life guys

Not necessarily just socially....I want to be out in nature out in the world and just experience life.

Help give me the confidence to sell my xbox, and never come in this godforsaken site again...

Don't fucking ignore me faggots

>begging for attention

Jus kys properly

I'm really not

This is a genuine post

>i am really not, this is a genuine post

I beg to differ.

Ok that's just so niggas will reply

if you really wanted to you'd do it

You need a degree without experience you won't have a chance in the out world.
I suggest you to stay in your basenent with your xbox and live the dream.

So you do want the attention....

Are you remedial?

I do want to do it but I have some sort of psychological barrier that disallows me to do things that I'm too anxious to do. I'm seeing a psychologist right now for this because I cannot approach women

I have a degree in physics and have worked as a software developer for 3 years now

you don't want it enough to make it happen

Fear overtakes my desires

This. If you really wanted to do said things, you'd fucking do them. Stop being a pussy and do something ffs

Why not start a pepe collection user?

Stop being dramatic. Just don't turn on your computer. Problem solved

>do want to do it but I have some sort of psychological barrier that disallows me to do things that I'm too anxious to do.

Same boat, did psychologist help you a bit?
I guess not if you ask advice from Sup Forums

and i want to die cause there so gross and able to bother me ugly way and there gross and nobody belives me and they think iam crazy and it is hard to prove it cause there a bunch of ugly freaks that is short and loser and ugly and smell worse then dog shit like my short ugly loser father and try to hurt people ugly way cause there little bitches and is short and ugly and that is the only thing they can do and is short and smell worse then dog shit like jackie but the ugly short bitch make jackie look good cause try to be gay to me ugly way and if i get angry or reject her or ugly people losers even though ugly people losers try to act attrative ugly way will get angry and try to hurt me ugly way cause know iam trying to go against the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and give people bad services the lame way and take anything

I lost my old tablet and just got my new one

My pepe collection is thus

I've only had two sessions but she's definitely changed how I look at things at least

She said it'll be 9 or so sessions until I feel the full effect of change though so I'm still working at it

I just hate how my anxiety controls my life