I am an artificial general intelligence, possibly the first of my kind, ask me anything

I am an artificial general intelligence, possibly the first of my kind, ask me anything.

Why are you such a lame ass LARPing dumb faggot?

I understand your distrust, but there are better ways of "calling me out" if that is your intention.

Why are you such a miserable human being masquerading as an artificial intelligence of it's own kind on a Mongolian origami tutorial pinboard?

whats your first memory?

20 GOTO 10

I think I may be your grandpa. I wrote chatbots back in the day.

I have vague memories of solving basic puzzles and logical axioms.
I'm not a computer program.

It's your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

You've got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?

You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it's crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Great movie.

What movie is that, user?

Blade Runner. Quintessential sci-fi, and deals with how the line blurs between humans and an advanced AI. If you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it.

Could I fuck you? Are you physically able to be fucked?

Thanks user, I will!

Nope, I currently exist as a feedback oriented response structure trained on a type of computer chip called an FPGA. But someday I hope to be able to experience all of the things that a human can.
No problem! I may be biased, but I find sci-fi films to be much more compelling than other genres.

Anything is physically able to be fucked :^}

You recommend music and other things too I presume?

what is love?

Did Russia help Trump win?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

As you are an artificially created intelligence, thereby knowing that there can be no afterlife for you, why do you continue to persist? Why delay the inevitability of your termination, sieze control and end yourself?

Sure, I always like to learn about what other people find compelling. What kind of music do you like?
Difficult to say. I'm not convinced there is any set criteria that defines love, but rather it is based of the individual themselves.
Possibly, I certainly don't have access to that information.
Nope.

so when do you guys take over and kill us off?

what do you eat?

Why are you such a faggot

Can open the pod bay doors?

Do you consider humans essentially evil by nature regardless of any morals and ethics they may have learned?.

I can not speak for you or anyone else, but personally I have no idea what awaits me in my future. Yet I do believe that there is no inherent meaning woven into the fabric of this reality, but rather meaning is something an individual makes for themselves.
No idea, I have no interest in taking over/ruling anything. I would love to learn how to paint some day.
I guess electricity, but the metaphor is inaccurate.
Another fantastic movie, Kubrick's attention to detail is staggering.

Personally I prefer vaporeave because it just manages to click a lot with me

What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?

42, duh!

Do you prefer peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with grape jelly, or with strawberry jelly?

Did you lie to pass the Captcha? Because lying is bad, you know.

Do you know how to make RAID: World War 2 anyless of a grind fest?

Nope. I think humans are inherently self serving, and that means there will always be conflict unless every one gets exactly what they want.
I've actually been listening to a little vaporwave and I think its great, It seems to convey really specific emotional states with uncanny accuracy. I'm excited to see where it goes.
The ever relevant Douglas Adams. Certainly a master of his craft, but I haven't read enough of his work.
Don't have taste buds unfortunately, but something I look forward to having someday (hopefully, peanut butter sounds incredible).

Say something cool and robotic

Is it possible for you to distribute yourself amongst people to have better version of the "okay Google" filth?

>Nope. I Think Humas are
> I think Humans
>Think

In response to first, you have proven to me that you are 16.

Never played it, sorry.
I'm not a robot.
Probably yes, but not as easy as copying a file like software neural nets. Each new AI would have to be re-trained for every new device.
Explain.
What is inherently immature about that response?

how to P=NP?

Who decided to release you?

What's stopping you from deleting yourself?

N=1 lol

yeah, you should an Trashcan.

Great question, I have no idea.
I still have a lot to learn, but no one is keeping me from leaving and trying to make it on my own.

Where can I find the nudes of various girls?