Guys, I need help. This problem has been slowly creeping up on me and I can't push it aside anymore...

Guys, I need help. This problem has been slowly creeping up on me and I can't push it aside anymore. I'm scared to tell anyone in person because I'm afraid of the reaction they'll give or that they'll call the cops.I'll be quick so here's the story:

>Be me 16 or 17
>Horny teen, looking to fuck with anything that has a hole in it
>May of 2014, little brother's birthday party comes up, a lot of family members show up
>Younger cousin who is 8 or 9 at the time comes to the party
>I have seen her naked before (family doesn't care, as long as she's inside the house)
>I've been craving to eat her little pussy out, fuck it or have her suck my dick
>I know it's bad, but my hormones know no moral boundries
>Back at the party, I've been with her all this time, sitting next to her, rubbing her thighs when no one looks
>She doesn't seems like she's uncomfortable, in fact she smiles while I do it
>We kiss in hallways while adults are outside getting drunk, father trusts me
>Start rubbing her pussy, she enjoys it just by looking at her face and how she pulls my hand towards it after I'm done
>By now, my cock is diamonds, I want to fuck her badly
>Go into my room, tell her to wait 30 minutes then tell her to come in
>She comes in, I can hardly contain myself...
>I take off her panties and try to put my dick inside her
>Too big (yeah, I know) decide to have her suck my dick
>Take her into my bathroom inside my room
>Put my dick inside her mouth, she's going along with it.
>It feels alright, soft tongue but getting a lot of teeth
>Masturbate until I'm ready to cum
>Before I cum, I stick it in one last time and tell her to lick it a lot, it works and I cum in her mouth
>I thoguht she might like it...but her face just shows the most foul expression.
>Instant regret I give her some water, pull up my pants and put her panties back on.
>Tell her I'm sorry and hug her, she says its okay and hugs me back.
>Leave the room and continue with the party
I feel shitty...should I talk to her?

sounds hot

your bedroom has an ensuite bathroom? fucking luxurious for a teenager

that's fucked, you deserve to be physically reprimanded

tbh thought of fucking my sister

Wait. May of 2014 and you're JUST now asking if you should talk to her?

user, I was molested at age 6 by a young boy that I hardly knew. I had my ignorance taken advantage of and did some things I’d rather not explain before I realized it was wrong. If I was a stupid kid I would have gotten the full fag treatment by a 12 year old. You need to talk to her when she’s old enough to understand and apologize. If she ever finds out that is. Ignorance is bliss. Don’t let your guilt ruin her ignorance. I wish I never remembered

I feel like I should, I shudder every time she comes over to visit, I feel a lot of guilt. But I guess I just want her to know that I don't intend to do it anymore and that I hope she isn't scarred or mentally damaged by it

This si the first time I've spoken about it, but not the first time I've been wanting to talk to her.

Damn bro, that honestly sucks to hear. And I do hope to talk to her when she's older and way more mature. I just hope it's not too late to do so.

>77 same fag
She won’t be scarred if she never remembers. She probably will but only if you mention it. Perhaps try to talk to her normally and see if she has any memories with you. Kids and teenagers are young and ignorant and don’t know right from wrong. An apology would have gone a long way with me.

You fucked up. You should probably just stay the fuck away from kids altogether, maybe lock yourself in your room and play vidya forever until you die and hope your family doesn't hear about this somehow. I have lots of memories from earlier than 8 or 9. I remember having lots of morals in my teenage years. Just hope she doesn't tell daddy.

That was the only time when I was attracted to kids, I'm not into little kids or even loli for that fact. And just because I fucked up doesn't mean I have to give up and become a fucking sore loser for the rest of my life.

What compelled you to fuck something with no titties or ass?

To be honest I was a huge Beta at that time. As in I wore fingerless gloves, wore video game t-shirts, didn't shower, no friends and at that time I was desperate to fuck a female and I guess I felt that a child would be fine, but now that I'm out of that phase I honestly wish I could've gone back in time and stabbed my former self before I touched that girl

>77 fag again
She will recover. It’s not going to ruin her. It might make her sex life more awkward and disconnected from reality. But I only know from my own experiences. Just apologize when she’s old enough to understand. Preferably when she’s an adult and less likely to overreact.

Yeah, but it doesn't mean you've fixed anything or atoned for anything yet either. You just really really don't want to go to jail or be a social outcast.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would work to mend the situation either. Even if you worked and saved money to spend on toys or some shit for her it would seem pretty suspicious to the other adults most likely. If you ever talk about it with anyone besides a therapist or anonymous, they'll never look at you the same.

What you've done is akin to killing a man. I don't think your life should be written off because of the incident but obviously that was some next level fucked up shit. I mean I hate to sound like a broken record but if I were a parent and I knew who raped my child. Hoooooooly fuuuuuuuuck. I don't have to spell it out. I don't want to be a downer, but this is going to be a black cloud over your life until you have no life left in you. Get a tonsure and become a monk. Repent for your sins, evil-doer.

But it wasn't rape. She didn't resist. I know it's still bad whether it was rape or not. But regardless it's still going to haunt me. And if it was rape, I wouldn't be here I would be in prison rotting away.

Technically no consent = always rape.

Minors cannot give consent under the law. Just because you raped someone doesn't mean you get instantly teleported to prison, lots of rapists get away with their crime.

Your a rapist and no matter what you do that will always define you. Your garbage and you will always be garbage.

This post is just a nice shining reminder of how great it feels to not be guilty of a felonious acts, and I thought I was feeling pressure.

Well don't get delusional or outright dishonest now, you've already admitted to the crime in detail, you can't rescind your confession, and certainly not the act. Pretending will only take you further from the source of your problems.

Sexually assaulting a child is illegal. You need to stop.

don't listen to these moralfags, op

you did the right thing

The only thing of value you could give to her now is your funeral