Is there any sort of substance with limited to no side effects that will give me extremely vivid or powerful dreams?

Is there any sort of substance with limited to no side effects that will give me extremely vivid or powerful dreams?

who is pictured op?

looooootttsss of cheese and dairy before bed lol

melatonin

I have tried this and it works ok but not amazing

Someone from /r/gonewild idk man

I heard applejuice does, if you drink alot

I might try melatonin but I think it just makes you sleep heavier I dont know how effective it is at increasing dreams

have you tried hipnosis audios? they work really great for me

You should train yourself to lucid dream.

Never heard of it, what is it? Just audio while you sleep?

LSD. Mushrooms.

/thread.

>inb4 can't /thread own post

try lucid dreaming

this

PTSD

No hippie drugs plz

Agree with lsd had some crazy dreams

Dont smoke weed 3hrs before bed.

people say it helps sleep but it makes me feel like im conscious the whole time, usually resulting in vivid dreams.

Yes OP. Drink the Isagenix Cleanse before bed. Vivid as fuck dreams and you'll also be healthier cuz of fat toxin removal.

Opium, best dreams ever.

it affects different people differently but what it does to me is make me sleep heavy for about half the time i normally sleep. if I took it now I'd wake up in 5 or so hours, unable to sleep, after having incredibly vivid dreams.

chantix. Makes for some fucked up dreams. Working EMS, find early 30's female naked running down the road thinking house was full of bugs. Started acting confused and came around after 30 seconds of talking to me. Drug screen was clean at hospital only thing she started was Chantix to stop smoking.

yeah but limited to no side effects. those can have some intense side effects. also hard to sleep on them although it can be done, I did it on LSD once

Drink 3 oz of delsym extended release. Or 5 if you're a heavier person. Might puke, Nd you won't have great motor function the next day cuz you'll be a robot but otherwise good time

practice at lucid dreaming as people have said
or drink heavily for a month or so straight, stop cold turkey, once you get past the cold sweats and actually get to sleep there are some crazy dreams

As someone who went through alcohol withdrawal a week ago yah the dreams were crazy. Not really worth everything else though.

Melatonin and opiates like codeine or opium, also nicotine withdrawal, but that's not as comfy.

Chantix for sure. You wake up and aren't sure if your dreams are real or not. Super bright detailed dreams. Hard to explain.

Plus side is it is legal and easy as hell to get a script for. Lie about being a smoker they will give you a 6 month supply. Say you're broke they will give you coupons to pay for what your insurance does not cover.

seroquel (quetiapine) 50-100mg will give vivid dreams

Consider learning Lucid Dreaming. google it.

melatonin. Also, I take an antidepressant for my insomnia called mirtazapine that gives me crazy dreams.

there are many o youtube, you just have to find one that resonates with your expectations in voice, background music, mantra, etc... i had some very rewarding experiences using them, wink wink

I've tried a couple times to enter with binaural beats (youtube that shit).

It takes a couple times but you can get into lucid dream mode if you practice.

binaural are no very efective on me, but man hipnosis can be powerfull

Yea cause the risk of dying from DT is totally worth it.

damn

In case anyone wants to beat it to ops pic it's samij420 on Reddit she used to be a camwhore and now is just a reddit whore ex druggie who will rate your cock for 10$

>
>Chantix for sure. You wake up and aren't sure if your dreams are real or not. Super bright detailed dreams. Hard to explain.

I had this too. Keep a nicotine patch on while sleeping. I'd have to wake up every day and try to figure out what actually happened the day before and what was a dream. Really fucked up.

i took 40mg of melatonin an hour or so ago. i fight it until i burn out. i have very vivid and often lucid dreams every time i take 30mg+.

I didn’t read through the thread, but I will give my own advice on this. If you haven’t been through alcohol withdrawal multiple times in the past, consider spending a few weeks drunk and stopping cold turkey. If it is your first time doing this, it will give you vivid lucid dreaming like you have never experienced before. Granted, the dreams are often disturbing as fuck. Other times, they are quite enjoyable. It is risky, but worth a shot.

Welsh rarebit

/thread

but as this fellow didn't say, a few weeks drunks means drunks as fuck all day everyday

drink from when you wake up, till as long as you can stay awake