The sooner we get rid of this loser, the better off we'll all be...

The sooner we get rid of this loser, the better off we'll all be. America can return to normal and the Trump family can pony up for their own vacations.

Impeach Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/politics/korea17.html#kore0917
scaruffi.com/politics/lockhimup.html#usa1116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep samefagging op ass bagel.
No one cares but you

You're on Sup Forums

You should LOVE Trump. He is the greatest troll ever. He pisses everyone off and smiles about it.

I’d say Marty is the best troll ever, but trump is a close second. I’d vote shkreli for pres

fuck you i voted him in and he is doing great; stop shitposting for the global elite you sheeple!

See, the bullshit fake media have you thinking everyone hates Trump. You think you will find support for your inaccurate comparisons everywhere. Guess what you are being lied to. The people don't hate Trump. Not everything he is doing is fucking us up. Race baiters like your fucking messiah Obama did that shit.

Faggot ran off to his safe space to cry and fuck himself while staring at his Hillary shrine.

Execute Hillary and Obama.

I would welcome a civil war so we can terminate all the fucking liberals and the corrupt lying media.

Unfortunately for you, making faggots cry is not an impeachable offense.

Trump is an unstable and incompetent person who promotes white nationalist policies.

Also, he is a Russian double agent!

What is the plan when Mike P becomes Prez? Impeach him too?

>Not everything he is doing is fucking us up.
are you actually mentally retarded?

He has my vote in 2020, and my wifes. She likes it when i grab her by the pussy.

ISIS is dying faster than ever. Just like the man said it would.

Conflate correlation and causation, you have.

I think most sane people have relegated the media to obscurity. Trump could personally cure cancer and the media spin would be all the lost jobs from pharm to oncologists. There is literally no way he will ever be presented in a positive light.

Also, I cant think of a single thing he's done that I dont approve of, except working with dems on DACA, because illegals are illegal, child murderers dont get off, and neither should child border hoppers, it just encourages more moms to send their illegal babies that we dont want.

>yousomad.jpg

Kys op you are an irrelevant faggot and a waste of oxygen

Look, Obama in office ISIS grew. We had great videos of them chopping heads off and lighting people on fire. Years of this shit and no sign of stopping. Trump comes in and now these people are shooting their own for desertion. Coincidence? Maybe? Doubt it tho.

That's not believing the media. That's all the fun videos they kept releasing.

Read this:

scaruffi.com/politics/korea17.html#kore0917

And this:
scaruffi.com/politics/lockhimup.html#usa1116

>after they find them guilty...which they will. you know cause evidence.....

this

>scaruffi.com/politics/lockhimup.html#usa1116
That is such bullshit. The majority vote does not matter because it is the electoral. That is what gives every state a say in the election. Otherwise candidates would only campaign in the most populated states. Thus only a couple states would rule the country and thus have a civil war. Bill was also a rapist and Hillary attacked the women that came forward. The Clinton s have more dirty laundry than a Chinese laundry mat that has broken equipment.

Because the author here is so clearly non biased. This reads like a guy just shy of being a Berkeley communist who has not left his south bay echo chamber in 30 years.

Fuck off trump supporter.

I’m a rep supporter. Doesn’t have to be trump.

Is your fragile little world shattered knowing you don't have support?