Let's get a good 10/10 thread started

Let's get a good 10/10 thread started.

She looks like a door no one uses.

is that the girl from GoT?

Y'all just lost.

Yes

>Let's get a good 10/10 thread started.
Thought it was a 10/10 not a 1/10 thread

Holy shit. This dude looks like a Fauntleroy dressed like this. Does his mother hate him? Wtf.

Jesus fuck. She is fugly.

10/10 thread with maisie williams as pic related. never seen that before.

Damn lexi starting to get a little thick

>Implying that's a bad thing

When it's the belly, it is.

Have you seen Horns with him in It? Was on sci-fi one time and I watched it cus bored. Weird hearing him with American accent. Movie was interesting, not surprised I've never heard of it before, would probably watch again on tv and switch between it and something else. Like I did already.

goddess

it was temporary, for a set of shoots

>Taco Belle

Patrick Stewart
10/10 acting in Green Room

One of these doesn’t belong.

>She looks like a door no one uses.

and the ugly people loseres doesnt care what people think of them cause force people to be nice to them and there is a good chance people has to do it cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and so if the ugly people losers going to be like that fuck the ugly people losers and just focus on surviving and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and cant do anything and try to hurt people ugly way like my short ugly midget ugly short loser father that hurt people the ugly way as much as hes short and ugly and short and old but i dont know if jackie is holding on to me cause when i try to understand how this ugly midget can hurt me ugly way with everything cause hes a pathatic midget the ugly people losers try to read me like the ugly short bitch and the ugly freak jackie that is short and loser and when i call jackie a ugly freak the ugly people losers rather help jackie then own blood like my short ugly loser father and my father is not worried cause i dont have nothing and can get hurt ugly way so i have to depend on people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and i try to leave this fucken bastard hes a horrible father but he aint worried but i know he try to keep me for a lame reason like try to keep me cause dont want me to do ok so try to hurt me ugly way like that short ugly ass try to be gay to me and hes loneley and a loser and a bad person and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit