Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread.

Jews are the supreme master race since they control everything.

I have to agree with this. They're the smartest ethnic group in the world (Ashkenazim, at least) and are disproportionately represented in the one percent due to merit more than tribalism or conspiracy. The cream rises to the top and in a meritocracy, that means the smartest and hardest working people, e.g. Jews.

Incest is fun and exciting as well as safe sex for the family if they're STD free, also it's a great way to intriduce kids to sex without risking their health.

Fluffies should be created so we have an outlet for our anger with no lasting reprucissions.

OP is a cool guy

1) Fabio looks better with short hair. Pic related.

2) Tommy Wiseau up there is actually a good actor, he just doesn't stay in his range or follow his type. A good director like Scorsese or Coppola would do something great with him.

3) The Beach is a much better novel than Lord of the Flies, which it is constantly compared to as a supposed compliment.

4) Speaking of beaches, there is no way to help Haiti. None. Zero. Zip. Haiti is fucked and will always be fucked as long as the people living there are as dumb as the dirt they literally eat. The only cure is eugenics or just sending everyone back to Africa (but then they will make whatever countries they land in much more dysfunctional).

5) Teaching isn't the noble profession people make it out to be. Most of my teachers were idiots who just showed up for a steady paycheck and a lot of them openly hated kids. Teachers aren't underpaid or underappreciated. Exceptionally good teachers make excellent money and benefits working at private schools or at the higher education level. If you work at a public school and get paid dick, that's because you just aren't that valuable to society, contrary to the meme that public school teachers are unsung heroes.

6) Despite having one of the greatest shows of all time, Jerry Seinfeld is basically a hack comedian who piggybacked off of Larry David's genius. Without David, Seinfeld would still be opening at airport bars.

7) Muhammad Ali is possibly the most overrated athlete in the history of professional sports. He's a testament to the power of charisma and a huge personality; the Steve Jobs of pro boxing.

8) Being a professional wrestler frequently requires more athleticism, hard work and intelligence than being a so called "real athlete."

I've never understood the desire to harm something as cute and harmless as a fluffy. That is, since you're creating fictional creatures to torture via art, why not torture something big?

+1

I've dreamt once they were real and i got to destroy one while it suffered horribly, it was satisfying

there was a thread the other day where a fag's meme stash was used against him at court in the uk. dunno if it's true, but sounded beleivable.

pretty good list, Satan
have to say i am in full agreement

You mean the rape trial? He was acquitted of all charges. The prosecution was laughable.

yeah, that one. and still, the evidence was not rejected. also, just now there is another thread about a soldier who was discharged for posting pepe.
meme related laws are getting out of control.

The band Queen is not as good as the surrounding hype from the past 30 years implies. They were okay for their time, but it is time to stop worshipping them like they were some golden standard.

battlefield 3 had a good campaign

i like the star wars prequels, they have a very good narrative

>They were okay for their time, but it is time to stop worshipping them like they were some golden standard.
I think you miss, or at least, greatly underestimate the ripple effect they had on rock music. They influenced and inspired so many later bands. And while I think a lot of bands had better rhythm sections, even back then, Freddie Mercury had a truly one in a million voice. He was head and shoulders above everyone else from that time and almost everyone since. He actually knew how to sing rather than just scream into a microphone. He was like a better version of Chris Cornell, who was also awesome.

KyS

>constitutional monarchies are better than constitutional republics

Oy vey, Mr. Goldstein. It's getting hot in here

Lolis>Milfs>Teen=mid 30

I am a conservative Christian named Chad.

Star wars is overrated.

Julian Assange is actually a very caring person who regularly checks in with all of the children he's fathered with various women over the years.

Good for you. Say no to gayism.

This. Fuckin' nerd bullshit.

I hate cats and love seeing them burned to death

underage Sup Forums who never watched star wars growing up and started with the prequels detected.

Oh hai mark.

Kek not that into star wars but this made me kind of angry

I agree. George Lucas is a fag, man.

I've never seen the prequels and I think the series sucks based on the original movies from the 80s.

Even with wrinkles, no tits, and no ovaries, I still think Angelina Jolie is the sexiest woman alive.

Americal football SHOULD NOT be called football considering the fact that you rarely use your feet to control the ball and its a ripoff of rugby.

Narrative was never the highlight of any Star Wars film, your opinion is incorrect

this whole kneeling nonsense is going to get rid of american football anyways

It's called Grid Iron, I dunno where you get "football" from

Wow Seinfeld isn't funny because it influenced every other sitcom I've seen 20 years later and it's all old hat. Different if you saw it in theater personally didn't though

By professional wrestler are you talking about WWE style of wrestling?

To each his own.

Fuck, gotta say I agree with just about all this except for 5 and 7

No, it's called soccer

its because the ball is a foot in length dumbshit

Hahaha Julian go out a condom on and not rape someone or something

>National Football League
>National Football
>Football

>being this ignorant

Thats a retarded way to name the game. Also should be a hyphenin the middle like "foot-ball" if that was the case?

Yes. Specifically, I'm thinking about the people who are actually really good, like a prime Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart.

Why disagree with those two? I've always felt like most people disagree with five because it's just the politically correct position to take. Kinda like saying "Honor the vets! Soldiers are heroes who served their country." Well, sometimes they're heroes, sometimes they're not so heroic so much as people who had nowhere to go other than the military. (And I'm saying that as someone who comes from a military family).

Scrosese is overrated.

In that case I'm going to have to vehemently disagree. In WWE you don't have to anticipate an opponents movements because you already know what they are. This drastically reduces the mental stamina that you need to perform in the sport. WWE is a joke and I don't really understand how it's popular with anyone over the age of 12.

I wouldn't say disagreeing with 5 is all about political correctness. Some people have had really good public school teachers that choose to work in a shit position to make a real difference. So when you make broad statements like that, it's easy to take it personally as it's an attack on X teacher or teachers that were very good. I know many shit teachers too so I know where you're coming from but to say that there's a lot of bad ones that only do the job for a paycheck can be said for any career.

>In WWE you don't have to anticipate an opponents movements because you already know what they are. This drastically reduces the mental stamina that you need to perform in the sport.
True. Then again, so what? It's still really difficult and you have to work your ass off and take considerable risks to get over with the crowd.

>WWE is a joke and I don't really understand how it's popular with anyone over the age of 12.
I'm not a huge fan of pro wrestling but I can't help but respect it. Even though it's scripted, it takes tremendous skill to make it look good. Remember that ballet is scripted, as is synchronized swimming. Pro wrestling is like ballet, but unlike ballet, you're required to lift and slam another man who weighs 250 lb. And then get slammed yourself, hopefully with enough grace to prevent you from spending your life in agonizing pain, if not crippled. I compare this with being a kicker in the NFL or relief pitcher in the MLB and conclude that wrestling is pretty fucking tough compared to "real" sports.

>double satanic trips in one thread
checked.

Stephen Paddock didn't do it, OJ did...

I think we need Nazi to rid the world of snowflakes and the LGBT community.

Hawaiian pizza is actually good if you don't use shit ingredients.

Donald Trump might actually be a decent President for America if he was allowed to enact all of his plans down to the letter.

because there are good teachers out there, just too broad a generalization for me. For some ppl who ar eteaching fuck ya youre right on but that doesnt mean all teachers are like that. also knowing how school districts are its hard for good teachers to actually move up or on to better gigs, especially since private schools dont even need to hire real teachers, you could have failed out of school but if you know the right ppl and show to a reasonable amount you know a certain subject you could become a teacher tomorrow (no joke, thats how private schools work)

New Blade Runner is boring and it's depth is puddle tier. It felt uncut.

like pineapple

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge there friendo

Trump is made out to be worse than he actually is. And a lot of mexicans are shit people

I'd fuck Trump

Im not a fan of Game of Thrones, the Walking Dead, or Breaking Bad. Infuriates a lot of people.

You just know a jew made this chart

:O no

Don't forget the Jews and the niggers

Everyone using fuel should be punished
Death sentences for any motor with more than 30db
Death sentences for anyone driving more than 100mph
Alcohol should be prohibited
Comercial soccer and any comercial sport should end
If we had a star trek system money wouldnt be necessary anymore
Competition is overrated shit

A Jew would never make a chart like this. Jewish academics like Ashley Montagu are responsible for the cancerous meme that race is a social construct. Jews don't want people to know that race, for want of a better term, exists biologically and that there are genetic differences on average between the races. Because that would blow their cover. In fact, most Jews only admit to being Jewish when it serves their agenda, or they're under some sort of heavy fire politically and want to take cover under minority status.

Public schools should not exist, and public schools are only a little bit better. Homeschooling the best for almost all children.

>B-BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO HOMESCHOOL

Why are you having kids if you can't raise them? And putting them in an institution for most of the day is not raising them.

people tend not to raise but own children
>I pay for something, I own it, I expect it to work

>tfw smarter than the average Jew
WeW

That's what VR is for, haven't you seen the second season of SAO?

This. Dick. Ain't. Free.

Big mouth isn't that bad

There is nothing sexier then a well plump belly

i enjoyed that shit

Fat women should be euthanized

*dreamst

It's not that people are afraid of discussing their feelings, it's that feelings have only a subjective importance and therefore do not need to be discussed. All feelings should be dealt with internally, you are weak for being unable to deal with them. Victims make themselves.

Pretty sure that's a popular opinion

I don't really think what Anthony Wiener did was morally wrong. The age of consent is arbitrary, that girl knew exactly what she was doing.

/thread

10 year old butthole is the best butthole. all the crying and the "mommy help" crap just makes it better. imho

Gotta check you on Ali. He trounced the greatest pool of Heavyweight talent in boxing history with a wild, unorthodox style. His chin was unbelievable, his speed among the very best across all weight classes, and he was damn good at fucking with his opponent's head. What exactly makes him overrated in your opinion?

Black people in America fair worse than whites because most of their great grandparents were slaves. That means no education or finance was put into the gene pool. Couple that with the lack of any real human rights and prejudice from the rest of the population, especially law enforcement, for decades it's no wonder many of them in America don't fare well.

A bit of proof of this can be seen if you go to Canada. Blacks do as well as whites in education, jobs, family values, etc.

Gays Trans traps all have mental disorders that can be cured if the media would stop making it seem "normal"

Canada has slaves too. Difference is, is Canada didn't encourage, nor actively promote niggerism. America did.

have you ever had a job where the CEO genuinely cared for your well being and prosperity?

Trump is the CEO of America.

Canadian here and you are full of shit.

we had the Freedom Railroad, but we ALSO had discrimination of our own, and we still have it to this day.

only thing is, you blacks don't give a shit when it's happening to the natives, you only give a shit when it's happening to the blacks.

what about the fact that natives are taken off the street when they are drunk, have their legs broken by the same cops who picked them up, and are left in a field to freeze to death overnight?

what about how natives still don't have a proper missing person's form when filing a report so they simply don't file them for natives?

if you REALLY want to talk about systemic oppression, I would tackle Natives before going after the easy target that has already had compensation 20 times over.

>A bit of proof of this can be seen if you go to Canada. Blacks do as well as whites in education, jobs, family values, etc.
Do you have any statistics to back that up?

Anal sex is better than the vagina.
>get a bitch on her stomach and buttfuck her as hard as you can
>you'll cum with the force of 20,000,000 suns
That loud "FLOP" sound alone is fucking hot.

Next time you're out, take a look at the people around you and try to imagine them teaching their kids, and those kids teaching heir kids and so on. We'd rapidly degrade as a species.

I believe that Eugenics should have been fully embraced back in the 40's when people were debating whether to kill off the crippled, unhealthy, unfit and unwise.

I believe that this would have led to a more prosperous nation, and the Earth would have benefited GREATLY from the influx of able-bodies able-minded individuals.

I believe that this also would have eradicated the self entitled shits who are so abundant in my generation, and left those with enough intellect and physical capacity to actually do the jobs they were hired for, instead of stand around talking on Grindr all day looking for fuck boys.