Is my dick small Sup Forums?

Is my dick small Sup Forums?

well are you going to post a pic of it? I'm not seeing anything.

:(

Savage dude

Savage but accurate.

That depends. Are you 19 feet tall?

Fuck you!

I have the shirt, and seeing you wear it makes me want to burn it.

Why's that?

Don't let other guys judge your penis. Also why am I in this thread? This is gay is hell. I'm gonna go look at a girls butthole to feel straight again.

I'm not going to insult you, that trench coat is a clear indication of you're postal plans if all doesn't go well.

Depends on who you are fucking.

What if I'm just fucking regular girls?

It looks larger than most.
Congrats user.

Small dick don't matter if they like getting the pussy licked most anyways... ALSO... ANAL... you have great chances. You good user.

Do you really think so?

Looking at buttholes makes you feel straight.

Compliments
You have a dick

Dick

Yeah. Sorry OP

:(

It doesnt matter micro dick. You're a faggot. You can put in your boyfriends asshole and both DIE of AIDS. KYS faggots

Does Really look micro to you?!

You must drive female ants crazy with that

It looks shockingly average. Just make sure girls get to cum before you do and you're fine. Everyone just wants to bust a nut, as long as that happens they really don't give a fuck how small your dick is as long as it's not a fucking skin tag. Also stay away from fat chicks because they won't feel that shit.

I have a buddy who literally had to have surgery so he could pee, his dick is basically just a head. With two shriveled up little raisin balls. At least you weren't born like that.

As someone with a smallish penis who recently tried to fuck a fat chick, STAY AWAY at all costs. This girl was fairly huge, but god damn my penis felt like a person trying to navigate the grand canyon. Really awkward angles, just so bad.

No, you are just fat

Found the insecure faggot. KYS, do the world a favor.

You might need some cream for that.