I could beat the fuck out of anyone here in real life

I could beat the fuck out of anyone here in real life.

Doubt it cock sucker I’m a brown belt in judo and purple in bjj I’ll tap you out real quick I’m sure of it

Cute. Meet me in your trap thread.

Not if I shoot you first.

Armed or unarmed combat?

joey diaz? jk but the cocksucker line got me kek

I'll pop your testicles like eggs with my steel toed boots

that made me read it in his voice, much better.

Someone ate too much of their "I Ain't no bitch" flakes this morning for breakfast.

That is the type of statement that ends in a bullet or 17 stab wounds

and we can laugh our asses off about you right now.

I'm in the US, I'd just shoot your ass if you came at me Sup Forumsro

this

Bitch, let me tell you what I'd do you do. I got my Philly Shell technique up to protect my core, so don't go for my abs, and a-course Ima protect mah handsome face wit the otha hand.So you come at me with some ox fist left jab and I slip right and go straight for the Tyson right uppercut. You ain't no pussy, tho you a bitch, so you stagger and get that look in yo eye like you wanna fuck me but it's more like a gay "I want you.... dead" look. So you come at me bitch, but I been studyin howtofightnow.com and a-course I got that head movement game down pat, so you can't hit my like I'm muthafuckin Casper. And I don't go for some roundhouse bullshit. I just front kick your knee cap, pull head to my sternum as you double over in pain, and I gable grip my arm under your neck and pull up until your skull separates from your spine.

Man, I'm just eating pizza and drinking beer here. Leave me alone.

Come at me then bro.

"what are you gonna do? stab me?"

Eat another starr Lee

PULL UP THEN FUCK NIGGA

> You ain't no pussy, tho you a bitch, so you stagger and get that look in yo eye like you wanna fuck me but it's more like a gay "I want you.... dead" look.

Laughed wayyyy to hard at this. Thanks user stealing this.

I fucked your mother.

If that is what you prefer. Remember kids there is no such thing as a fair fight.

If anyone that is about to fight you says
>fight with honor
That fucker has a knife.

Me too!

Not so fast Gosling, et's see if you can ecen beat the other films at the box office.

not me my man