He hasn't taken the gripspill

>He hasn't taken the gripspill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

When does school restart?

>he thinks ride encourages debauchery

MC Ride,

You stole my bike, I'm sick of doubt and it's just fantastic so why not finding out who's black?

Wake up the next morning 50cent stole my katar cuz life is fickle, anemish, sickle relish and when we perish we're what's the term dude? Worm food, worm food! Friends memories fade so you're remember by what you made so I interviewed my dubs and they told me -"That's fine"-

Noget? No milk aero-vision and top grades in your school of thought and court of Crimson?

Let me see that smile once more time MC Ride, because me and my girl are about to die. One more glass of wine and let me see that smile,
my girl and I are about to die.

I bet you look in my hotel, I want to say it's the Morrison Hotel so you all scared of death would like to be here one more time, just one more time.

Alright, do an intro, no, fuck, haha!

:PPpPPp

DUDE ABSURDISM LMAO

>You're the media's creation, yeah, your free will has been taken and you don't know
whoa..

Is this the essential guide to the gripspill?

>Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want
*tips fedora*

Before you tip the fatso I got the everlasting news of this hour: Some people don't experiment God that's why Jimi asks -"Are you experienced?"- Not everyone has expriment him as close as to believe in the higher force.

Some others have a heavier destiny and so the signs and coincedence are rough, I don't know why but MC Ride became a prophet after Jenny died. She died people, you don't even know who's Jenny and you think you can be redpill on Death Grips.

He's the reason why Chuck Norris now sleeps under his bed, some people just have their destiny too obviously recalled and it happens to me for I carry with an stupid mission and lethal fight, thinking I can turn MC Ride into good being.

Let's go and define "good" and "evil" because you guys can't understand the impact your actions have and now he's under my control, he killed Jenny and she put a gun against my head.

get some help

This is more cringy than even metal

>Watches Rick & Morty

Nah, you confused it with Rick and Morty

DG have a generic punk message of getting free from everything

>took the bait
when will summer end

*shitposts in youtube comments*

Bump bump Yuh

N O I D E D

YYYYYYYYYUH
what are some things that MC Ride would endorse?

it'll be alright.

Bitch life means nothing read a book

I miss 2012, when the grips memes were funny and we were always trying to decode fake ARGs.

I don't think you've truly taken the gripspill

Why do edgy teenage whiteboys have to ruin everything.

not giving a fuck means even books dont matter.

so dont read 'em.