Mister can you please help me? I'm lost!

Mister can you please help me? I'm lost!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Ms3mJFkSeg
youtube.com/watch?v=MN7Io4ghlaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

I can show you the way

of love

Fuck off

Did you just assume my gender?
*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...*

>y-you too...

Yes I can help. I will need to inspect your panties though.

Infinity plz

You're a meanie!

Sure kid, what's your mom's phone number?
Or maybe your dad's?

Depending on the response to the reply of this post right here. Could restore my faith in humanity.

Sure. My van is parked next to the school.

Maybe one of the teachers there can help you find where you are going

HAHAHAHAHAH,YOUR SOULS ARE MINE

Pretend to not hear her and keep walking. If you help her and you're a man you're likely to have the cops take you in for questioning. Wonderful society we've built here. And yes, kids have died because men were too scared to help.

Q&A
Would you prefer to save a child's life but for everyone to think you tried to hurt them. Or to let them die and everyone think that you tried to save them?

what dystopian shithole of a country do you live in? Fucking hell, that is literally the most depressing thing I have read all day. I always stop and help kids if they need assistance. It's not a hearltess thing to do and noone is going to judge me for helping those less fortunate than me. Besides, their bodies are small and easy to carry and even if they squeel as you take them to your car you can just pretend that you are a parent dealing with a troublesome kid and pull a "kids eh?" shrug if anyone makes eye contact, which they wouldn't cos who the fuck makes eye contact? Serial killers, that's who. So when the kid is in the car you can active the childlock, take her out to the cabin and then enjoy her for a couple of days. bury the body in the briar patch and then move onto the next town. easy

This:

I understand why he posted that. If he wasn't a US citizen, it's like that here too. I know 2 people who helped a lost girl who came up to them. Despite what each girl said about the friend who helped her, they had their lives turned upside down and reps ruined while they proved themselves innocent. Lots of apologies and clean rep now, but they both went through nearly a year of hell and death threats before their innocence and good intentions were proven. Girls even got confused enough to say what their parents and cops suspected was true for a while. After seeing what they went through, I see a kid without an adult, I avoid it like I would a racoon or dog foaming at the mouth.

sure no problem

Neither. I'd rather not interact with the child at all. With how society is now, any interaction with a child will fuck up your life unless you are extremely lucky.

Depends on if you give a shit about people's thoughts or if you give a shit at all.

that is really sad. the good thing about this country is that we all trust each ther and children go missing all the time so it's no biggie. A small price to pay to have a perfect society in fact. Almost no crime, no misery., no unemployment. And yes, we all know who it is that takes the girls, and what he does to them, but it's a small price to pay for our safety. Obviously me and my wife does not have any children. She has only given birth to girls and, well. It's better that they are put to sleep before they start forming memories. That way it's not really a loss of a life. Not really. We are very happy though. The village is very happy. We are all very happy. We trust each other. We are safe. We are very happy here. We wouldn't want to live. Leave. We wouldn't want to leave. It's a perfect community and noone even needs to close their doors. Not like the nigger infected shitholes I see on them news. Here we are all one. Big. Happy. Family.

Totally happened

you got smokes though?

this is why if you find yourself helping a missing girl you might as well rape them. You are going to get lynched anyways because of reasons apparantly so you might as well get your rocks off whilst you can. They're gonna gun you in prison no matter what so why even try to be a decent person?

>why even try to be a decent person?
They went through hell, but when their innocence was proven, the jackasses at least tried to make up for it... then swept the mistake under the rug. If they really did shit with them, well, damage would have not had a bandage put on it. So, be a decent person and go through hell for a while. Be a predator and go through decent people shit as well as ruined for life. Be someone who runs from the kid and avoid hell altogether.

grow up, kid.

only cowards and traitors run

I'm the coward who tells others how that dumbass hero got fucked over and-or died.

Nah. You're too fat. See ya.

Sure. Let’s find your parents or the police.

Ok i call police they take u home

Yea ok pal

You're a bait, I won't help you.

Of course! Why dont you sit on my lap so we can talk first though :3

is she going to turn into a 5/5 vampire with drain?

Question:
If you knew you could get away with it, which one of you degenerates would rape her?

That is absolutely bullshit that didn't happen, but it does perfectly demonstrate the state of mentality here. Anyone seen within a foot of a kid is considered pedo. Unless of course you're a female. Then you can unironically stroke a young boys penis and still not have attention called to you.

So am I. Lost in your eyes.

Nope. They're for looks, not for touch.

>Rape
???
Why wouldn't you just help her to a public place, buy her ice-cream and keep her safe until her parents found her? What the shit kind of sick fuck are you? You're talking about someone's entire life just because you couldn't keep it in your pants for twelve seconds you degenerate little shit.

Human?

80% of everyone who posted in the thread. the other 20% suspect that their nerves would prohibit them from doing anything more than pushing their limp dicks against her mouth and genitals which, although technically still rape, deters them from even attempting it in the first place.

For more information about pedos with limp dicks trying to fuck little girls, check out the dark web. The dark web: where grainy videos of fat russian fucks try to push their dicks into 12 year old chicks and failing since 1996

I would have no problem if I cared to go through the hassle but I am far too lazy and I can't be bothered to try. That's why, as I said, only for looks, not for touch.

tl;dr I am lazy.

Of course I will help you my little sweet girl. We then go to my house and get a tasty chocolate milk. Then I'll help you

Nice try fbi

youtu.be/8Ms3mJFkSeg

Fuck your chocolate milk

Na klar :) for me there is nothing nicer than a little girl that licks my small limp dick. Make your daughter with me every day.

green eyes are so fucking ugly
>brown masterrace

This level of detail is beyond projection. This is some "I already did it" kind of shit.

^Someone had to say it.

What do you think? I do that every day you fool. And at the dearest when the chocolate milk comes down then again.

what du heck?

Thats no chocolate milk, foo

does finding that thing come with a pot of gold?

The virgin Mary was your age and god impregnated her as she slept using a esoteric method called succubus/ incubus. God is back wonder if they think they can stick him on a sex offenders register!? Since jesus (i me) returned via a new moon ritual in April 2004 (I was 33 years old) they have played the net as a means to catch the master baiter. Bate/bait master.
Money mirror yenom y =forked tongue of snake aka venom. Banks anagram almost snake.

I me. jesus Pope being slow with announcement of my return. Shall shake rattle and roll . show him i am boss.

That's a quake near Francis. Okay

I laughed. I'm going to Hell now.

shit i know her
youtube.com/watch?v=MN7Io4ghlaU