Rate my modest muslim gf Sup Forums

Rate my modest muslim gf Sup Forums

more naked

looks like any other nigger to me.

0.00000000000001/10

How did you get her?

You would know, you nigger

I converted to Islam and became a devout Muslim in my community. Then the local imam introduced her to me and one thing led to another.

Fucking ugly. I would just fuck her doggy style and cum inside her. But won't do jackshit looking at her face.

Fuk off Jew.

Converts to Islam, tard's best comeback is to call him a Jew.
Clever

I5 I5

Finally a Muslim girl thread. Let's get to showing them off boys

>I converted to Islam and became a devout Muslim in my community. Then the local imam introduced her to me and one thing led to another.

dude you could have just started out dating a fatass nigress and bypassed all that other horseshit.

you don't fucking convert to a religion for the women. This is just a happy side effect.

Sometimes I really regret converting to Judaism -- muslim communities often seem a lot more based.

Also, stop pretending that that woman doesn't have a beautiful body and an unusual but elegant face. JFC Sup Forums, stop trying to be so damn edgy all the time.

I haven't fully converted yet to Islam, I'm taking some time doing it because if the situation.
However I've been with my Muslim girlfriend for about two years now and I can say she's honestly the best girl I've ever been with. Beautiful, willing to provide just about any sexual fantasy, and INSISTS that she takes care of me at home. That inlcludes all dishes, laundry, and dinners.
Literally all I have to do is go to work and come home to be treated like a damn king.

Ugly wide eyed sand nigger / 10 wouldnt bomb

Phew, try finding a Jewish woman like that.

Honestly, I think that all their wealth has fucking ruined the community. So many of them are out of touch with reality.

It's a fucking shame because their beliefs are actually pretty dope once you cut through all the east european cultural bullshit and clannishness.

muslim girls are wife materials. raised to be a loving, caring mother/wife except social media whores

Honestly I don't know how the FUCK I landed her. I'm kinda ugly but she seems to dig it.
Crazy because I don't even worry about her cheating. She only talks to guys when she HAS to for college classes.
Would post pictures of her but nah. Don't need tard filled Sup Forums to pull some stupid shit

Side note: I actually had a thing with a Jewish girl for awhile. She moved to Kentucky, didn't talk to her for awhile, finally she messaged me and we talked and apparently she became a snowbunny. Told me about her newfound interest in only black dudes. And that's basically the end of that

Absolutely agree. Something I don't think I'll ever forget was when she said something along the lines of "I was raised to basically slave for my husband, but after loving you, it feels right and I want to do it for you"
Literally just treat them right and you'll have a wonderful life

Christ enough already. This level of make-believe shit makes me want to gas you and every fucking Jew relative that you hold dear. Stop typing this cringey autistic falsehood or I'll fucking find out where you live and rip you limb from fucking limb. I'm so angry that you actually believe the shit comimg out of that degenerate skull. I would love to see blockheads like you paraded on spikes as a warning to other fantasists.

This is actually common outside of the west. Women will readily and gladly submit to those they respect as a manly and a potential patriarch.

I mean don't believe if it you want. I'm living the life I never thought I could until she gave it to me.
you've been taking this Sup Forums hate train too seriously my man. Let people be happy and you'll be happy too.

Nice body, but crap face

+1

Who hurt you?

Is she the somali kind

Based

Of course she does if she loves you but some of us dont need that medieval childs story to have morals.

> pic related

A great deal of the human mind is irrational and deals with emotion. It's better to channel that than to pretend it doesn't exist.

Pretending that rationality is supreme is a recent phenomenon and not one that will hold up.

Additionally, religion is a valuable source of community. Atheist non-political communities are so subpar its not even funny.

Sub-human Filth / 10

>gay/10

Seconding this. My Ukranian fiance was a god send.

But props to OP on that thicc brown girl. I dated a Lebanese co-worker for a few months, was easily the best gf up until this one.

You are a piece of shit and you know it

you have a better idea?

muslim here, look she is a woman, she might have taken them to send to her man, and they got leaked or she might simply not be a modest good muslim, whats the big deal? have you faggots never seen a cunt before? virgin beta fags

Pussy pics?