shameless self-bump: spooky skeltals edition

shameless self-digit calling, check those spooky trips faggots

also re-rolling

I only have retarded looking anime girls with question marks

yo love the tenderoni

And this one

needs more animu questions

Guess I should have made it a retarded anime general, these are fine as well

Without the "NOW" music font it loses its impact tbqh. If I'm feeling bored and find myself on my computer later, I may make this edit

OP watch Aho Girl if you haven't already. The biggest plot element is that the main protagonist is fucking retarded.

Will do. Is it a good watch while drunk? I'm finishing up a bottle of rum from last night and may watch it now if so.

Yeah pretty much. I watched the whole series while drinking kek.

animeheaven.eu/i.php?a=Aho Girl

Your consecutive dubs don't lie, will try to get a few more autism hats out of this thread and then give it a go. Thanks in advance for the recommendation.

You're welcome m8. I'll dig into some rum later as well. Pic related. It's some cheap shit from my local supermarket, but it gets the job done.

kek nearly got quads

poorly made OC for you TWICE fans

I really hope Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid gets a second season.

Am finishing up a bottle of Kraken. Kind of a meme, but really isn't that bad. My go-to is Gosling's... mix that with some ginger beer and a splash of lime and you have my personal favorite mixed drink.

I'll try that if I can get my hands on a bottle

Kek seems like you're not alone

Yeah, it's called a dark and stormy, it's at least mildly popular. I cannot stress the "splash of lime" part enough though, it really makes the drink.

Btw, bonus points to anyone who can figure out which board I came here from. There's definitely enough hints to figure out where I was posting earlier and to >>> me back where to I belong

I'll try it. Cheers, m8.

Also
?

Damn, you got me. Was that a guess, or did you see my drunken shitposting over there?

I visit /ck/ quite frequently myself and know that drunken shitposting is quite common over there kek.

Ah, educated guess. Well done.

Sorry, all I have for your reward is this pic. I'm pretty sure you already have it, but I'm on my phone. Phoneposters should all die, including myself.

Thanks, m8.
I appreciate the gesture :3

Still, serious props for recognizing /ck/, but I half-expected an internet detective to come along and be like "OP's second image was posted at [insert time] on /ck/, and there was a thread about rum mentioning both kraken and goslings created at [insert time] on /ck/, therefore OP is most likely a cookfag"

We need more autists like this.

There's a guy in the F1 threads on Sup Forums who's insanely good at identifying random people who are shown during the races. Iirc he's Australian.

Like there's some random girl shown for 5 seconds and someone posts a screenshot of her in the thread and like half an hour later he posts her name, occupation, facebook, instagram, etc.
Super creepy.

We need so many more people like this. In any case, will begin watching aho girl now, still have a flask of rum to accompany me. Please keep this thread bumped Sup Forums, because I need more autism hats/retarded animes.

I'm counting on you

I'll try to. Have fun

Found another one

Looks like I've run out. Have a Floersch instead. She's /f1/'s meme queen.

benis :DDD

Guess OP is not coming back. Anyways have fun with Aho Girl and your rum, m8.