I got fired today. I feel like shit

I got fired today. I feel like shit..

I don't know what I want to do. Maybe it's time to leave this state. Idk where I'd go though

And so much debt.. I'm such a fucking idiot.. So irresponsible..

Learn from what got you fired, then go put a shotgun in your mouth, faggot

I miss feeling like a person. I don't feel anything anymore. I can't focus at work. I can't bare going out side my apartment. I've lost control of everything.

I wish I cared about anything.

I quit my job 8 months ago and have no real plans for the future I've been eating trash out of dumpsters to survive. Maybe quit feeling sorry for yourself and go get yourself some trash

For fucks sake, go hang yourself from the nearest tree, you degenerate good for nothing shit stain

Things even got better for awhile. I felt good about work. But it fell apart again.

what was your job?

His job was peter puffer

So many great opportunities I let slip by. The ones I do manage to shambles together I barely even half ass to get it done.

So many opportunities that could have been so great. So much wasted time.

Im curious about what you all look like? I don't come here much but when i do it's amazing how you all communicate. How old are you? Do you have any friends?

He was a fluffer for sex ed films.

Graphic designer at a printing company

This is Sup Forums, now go fuck yourself, nigger

so why did they kick you out?

It's not even that I'm stupid. I just can't fucking focus. I for some reason struggle with numbers and keeping information straight and I fuck up things like sizes.. I even check over my work knowing how bad I am and still miss it, I don't get it.

Besides the technical mistakes I did my job very well. I'm fast and efficient, and I have a good design sense. I don't know why the fuck im so bad at just working like a normal person.

Build up of tiny mistakes... Typos, size errors.. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me..

Honestly I even thought I'd been improving in recent months. My mistakes were way down I really thought I was fine.

Quit smoking weed, dumbass

You are right.

If you smoke a lot of weed, it does mess with your short-term memory so you forget things like numbers etc.

You should address the issues that are holding you back instead of escaping by smoking weed. Doing that after a while will make you burnout and feel lost with no direction in life. I love weed and when I was younger this situation happened to me. I would advise you to stop for a short while at least so you can be clear to set some short term goals. What helped me was realizing that I should use weed as a reward instead of an escape because I was feeling so lost just like you. I ended up not smoking for 8 years and now I only smoke after I accomplish a small goal that I set.

You probably deserved it.

You sound like a whiny bitch OP. Man up and find another job you faggot

Collect unemployment

Today I got a job I feel like my neethood is dying

If you're young and healthy you can easily create a great life for yourself if you're willing to sacrifice a little, if you're older and or injured it's more of an uphill battle but it can still definitely be done.

Watch some Jordan Peterson, get your shit together and then have whatever life you want

welcome to the internet.