How do we get rid of the white race without them knowing?

How do we get rid of the white race without them knowing?

A straight up genocide is too obvious and unnecessary. We need to slowly push them out of power by reducing their numbers and their influence.

We've already made being a "proud" white person something shameful and resented. Trumpism is the only last thing associated with white leadership and it is a laughing stock with no power to accomplish anything. It won't be long before people will associate white leadership with failure, oppression and extreme stupidity.

So far so good, but how do we ensure that whites are reduced to manageable numbers? Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/242/631/382.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/The_History_of_Slavery.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songhai_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You never will, because white people are objectively superior to you, mongrel.

>How do we rid ourselves of niggers
Ftfy, nigger
You should kys, and it eould help society 10 fold.

am I the only one who thinks he looks like Trevor?

>We've already made..
who's "we"?

Lmao you must be a troll. Have you seen Africa, Detroit, Baltimore, or Ferguson? Just a handful of examples of the third world shit holes blacks lead their people into.

Also lets not forget how when blacks are in power they sell other blacks as slaves.

If not trolling then you're a fully certified retard.

we should all go back to Africa

Lmfao! Yeah have fun with constant genocide, the muslim brotherhood taking over, and blatant civil rights atrocities.

Let us know how that works out for you Sup Forumsro

Fuck you white prick.
I've seen how whites got greedy and bankrupted industries in those places then fled when shit hit the fan, but not without asking the black president for free bailout money. Fucking greedy pigs.

No black empire had ever enslaved their own people, only black criminals and bandits. White empires justified slavery and made it a part of their culture, hence all white are criminals.

Easy. It's already on its way out thanks to itself.
>Near collapse of the west during Trump era (in the U.S.) and various far-right movements in Europe
>Brings about a long-lasting era of liberalism
>Immigration laws are opened up, allowing for high-breeding races to flood into the West
>Mixed-race celebrities stop identifying with a traditional race and become more proud to be mixed race.
>Their success makes interracial marriage and mixed-race babies more desirable in pop culture
>Health care reforms make birth control even more accessible, despite their popularity almost entirely with affluent white people
>Western feminism leads white women to pursue careers at the expense of reproducing
>Those who do reproduce only have 1-2 kids as price of child care continues to rise
>Meanwhile, white people are outbred by other races, and mixed races, by huge margins.
It's already done. No point trolling Sup Forums. We already know it.

Let them get away with wearing blackface. They will start shooting at their own kind (thinking it's a black guy). They're simple creatures, really.

Centuries of wealth built on oppression and theft is in Europe and America. Whites need removed from society and reduced in number. I don't care for oppressing them, I just don't want them oppressing us any longer.

Niggers never learn.
>We was only taught for fitty years, hows you expect us to learn anyfing?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg

You aren't oppressed get over yourselves, everyone has to stop being racist retards if we're ever going to get anything done.
>oppression
our prior BLACK PRESIDENT was in office for two terms, please just stop

You seem upset coon.
Why are so opposed to going back to your "motherland" if it's so great?
Is it because your "people" haven't evolved beyond mud huts and subsidence hunting?
Because you spooks can't think beyond a few days as far as planning for the future is concerned?

"No black empire had ever enslaved their own"? Are you fucking kidding me roflmao. Open a history book you liberal retard. Black "empires" were selling slaves in the thousands to the Dutch, who then sold them to the British, for well over 200 years.

America broke away from Britain and in under 100 years ended slavery. Oh btw do you know who ended slavery? WHITE FUCKING MEN, WHITE AMERICANS! At at cost of over 600,000 WHITE MEN. Under the first REPUBLICAN president.

White men fought and died so that you could be free.

Who the fuck is oppressing You? Did you forget that a black man was elected BY WHITE MEN to be the leader of the free world? What fucking planet are you living On? Lmao

The only way is to breed us out.... you can start by making babies with me.

>Is it because your "people" haven't evolved beyond mud huts and subsidence hunting?
Why do you think biological evolution is relevant here? You seem really uneducated.

Yes,because the economy isn't controlled by whites and people can grow money on trees...

Any attempt to improve a countries situation by choosing a more beneficial financial policy or fair trade deals is met by war and invasion. Ask Gaddafi and Saddam.

The only way is to militarize the nation against white control through communism the way Asian countries did... But whites hate that too and will invade at the drop of the hat by playing the victim card.

Since that is out of the question and will lead to many deaths, we must reduce the number of whites in order to secure the prospoerity of non-whites and a future for non-white children.

Don't get too triggered user; anyone worth a shit knows how white men died in record numbers fighting for slavery to end.

You might not know it from the way people in the media talk about things, but every normal person understands who fought the Civil War.

>Black president for two terms
Which led to Trump being elected as a big fuck you to non-racism and tolerance.

And why shouldn't whites do the same to nonwhites?

A virus that only white people are contagious to?

There is a such thing as intellectual evolution, and it's the sole reason why Zimbabwe fought (and lost) the British with spears, while the brits had long rifles. Lol. Or why the native Americans didnt even know what the fuck a wheel was untill the white man showed them. Dumbass

The Kikongo strain

he didn't win the popular vote, it was a shit election
black people aren't oppressed, and if they were they couldn't bitch and moan about every little racist thing they hear

Okay, then this has nothing to do with race, then, am I right?

Neck yourself niggers you wouldn't be in a free western society if it weren't for whites. You'd still be washing dick as slaves ungrateful cunt.

So, these black empires, which you swear never existed because Africa was nothing but nomadic tribes and mud huts, suddenly become totally real and had a societal structure that involved trade and slavery over others and conducted international trade on peaceful terms with white invaders?

Lol. Whenever a white person's lips are moving, it's either lies or hate that comes out.

Lmao I'm not triggered. I just highly doubt this racist OP even knows that there was a civil war. Or that America fought to end slavery after only 90 some odd years when the rest of world had slavery for... Well the entirety of time going back to the birth of civilization.

>Neck yourself niggers you wouldn't be in a free western society if it weren't for whites
This is a hilarious statement. You obviously know nothing about US history.

Lol, you aren't the ones being oppressed dickbrains.

Our actions are reactionary. You guys are just greedy and selfish.

This is a "white nationalist" larping as a... person who wants to get rid of the white race... so people will be prompted to post stuff like "lolz That Will NEV4r HaPpEN CaUsE we R SUpEErEeuR whITE pOWer lOl."

Trips of Truth!!!

Sage this garbage thread

Only a matter of time. They're already being cucked out of existence.

So blacks are like mint condition action figures that are neutral and inanimate until the White devil comes along and makes them do things. I get it. This way, blacks are never Responsible for anything they do.

There wouldn't be a free western society of it weren't for your oppression and theft of other peoples.

>implying a nigger knows anything about the 13th amendment and the civil rights movement

Lel, so you think you're more evolved? You cant be serious nigger.
I've never seen a white person still hunt using persistence hunting, do you know why?
Because we developed tools to hunt.
But like most niggers, you rely on others to provide for you.
If we were both dropped off in Sub-Saharan Africa, as a soft handed white boy, I can guarantee you I'll outlast you.
Do you know why? Because I've learned how to make the environment my bitch, and how to make it work for me. Not just "I need a meal now, so that's what matters" nigger mentality.
If you want to call it that.

user is right
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/242/631/382.gif

I never said african empires didn't exist. In fact I'm pretty sure in that post I mentioned Zimbabwe lol. Do you not know anything about the history of africa? Or the world for that matter? Prior to the 12th century almost everyone was a "tribe" with a few stand out exceptions like Persia, Greece, Egypt, and Rome. Lol

You really don't understand history do You?

One african tribe would conquer another african tribe, enslave them, and sell them. To the evil white man.

That's how the "white man invaded" because much of Africa was unclaimed land. The Dutch, spain, and Britain set up colonies in Africa because the slave trade got so big. And from those colonies eventually yes they started wars with the tribes for economic reasons. And the British absolutely fucked internal Africa. But you know who set up a colony in Africa for freed slaves if they wanted to return home? That's right, AMERICA.

Just because there were African empires doesn't mean they weren't still building huts with rammed earth, twigs and shit.

poison mayonaise

youtube.com/watch?v=ubV3t9_CwDc

Man, nigger you have the biggest delusions of grandeur.
Why haven't thosesame niggers in Africa become technologically advanced since they're "kangsn sheeit"? They haven't even perfected a fucking mud hut, but we're (the white people who bought your ancestors from other niggers who were selling them) bad for giving you an opportunity to better youselves.
Lincoln was right, you should've been sent back.

Well if you want to be scientific yes it does actually. The data (especially from North and South American indigenous) would suggest that certain races evolved slower or even not at all intellectually. Asians and whites evolved intellectually much quicker than other races. That's just a fact and it rings true for aborigines in Australia, to the Myan, Incan, and Aztecs of S.A.. Or the Indians in N.A. hell Africans had it better than any of them because they have had direct trade with Asians and whites.

>One tribe would enslave...
Lol, so wait a minute. Sell them to who?
And for what? They had to sell them to either
>A black empire with resources/currency and a need for slaves
(Otherwise they wouldn't just kill the tribe and take what they had)
>White man
Which means that Africa only started slavery when the white man came as the would have been no one to buy before this. That means your "blacks invented slavery" meme is a lie.

Your revisionist fiction needs to fix the plot holes, fuckboi. Everything you people say and do is a lie and a fraud. Whites need to go.

i would agree with you

if atleast one nigger nation could have made themselves a first world country by now without the excessive help from white people.

these barely evolved monkeys should be slaves, fuck you abraham lincoln

Took a white man to bring you into america
Took a white man to break you out of slavery
Took a white man to give you la food stamps.
You won't be superior, just lost.

>Your revisionist fiction needs to fix the plot holes

rofl, no your eyes and mind just need to be able fucking read you idiot.

Lol, so it's back to the mud huts now?
You people cannot keep your revisionist stories straight.

>Lel, so you think you're more evolved?
The fact that you said "more evolved" shows you've never studied biology. You seem really uneducated.

Yo i am black ya fools. I know i can live a proper normal life just like any white can do. Ima busdriver in Louisiana and i am paying my tax and my rent you fucking racists. Even so my neighborhood is in a bad shape because of wihtes oppression we still manage to run shit here ok? Show some respect my daughter will be soon listed upon Harvard. Whiteboi

Find me a mud hut building empire that sold slaves.

>How do we get rid of the white race without them knowing?
Tell them to come to Sup Forums and they'll be overwhelmed by faggot trap and nigger loving cuck threads. Eventually everyone will themselves become faggots and cucks and nobody will ever breed.

start reading nigger you might actually learn something for once:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/The_History_of_Slavery.htm

>The data (especially from North and South American indigenous) would suggest that certain races evolved slower or even not at all intellectually.
You seem really uneducated to. Evolution is not telological. It does not progress at any particular speed or direction. And intelligence is not a genetically predetermined trait.

>Asians and whites evolved intellectually much quicker than other races.
So you even poor Asians stuck in their homeland are comparably intelligent to the well-off ones that immigrate to the US? Dumb.

Lel, this delusion.
Perhaps you should go back to your "motherland" hyphenated American, and show that you can live and deserve to be apart of this society.
I'll tell you what, I'll go with you.
But don't expect my help to survive in "your land"
My people slaughtered the peoples who thought this was their land, and subjugated those people and made them Americans.
What the fuck can you claim? The cotton gin? Peanut butter?
When have niggers ever been conquerors?
I'll wait.

Let's assume this little fantasy will become reality; what's going to happen next?
African and Arab cultures have already shown that they have absolutely no talent, skill or even motivation for crafts or construction.

The only reason cities like Dubai or Ryadh exist in the Middle-East is because they pay western or asian engineers to design the buildings and materials, and use Indian/Bangladeshi slave labor for construction.
Colonized African nations have also completely regressed to tribal mentality after the Europeans left. Even South-Africa, which 30 years ago was among the best performing countries in the world, is now a decrepit shithole under ANC rule.

In short; you will all regress towards dumb tribal mentality and day-to-day living, which will make it much easier for the Asians to exterminate everyone browner and less slant-eyed than them.
They are motivated, unapologeticly racist and ruthless.

Lol,"realhistoryww.com"

It's this like the "real news" by Trump?
Anytime you need to qualify that information is "real" means it's definitely falsified and agenda-driven. Basically, a bunch of things that make whites feel good but never actually happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songhai_Empire

>ad hominem
Funny how even an "uneducated" white person is leagues smarter than the average pavement ape.
So how are is my species not more evolved, nigger?

>It's not our faults... Black people conquered and enslaved each other and
>Lol, when have black people ever been conquerers?

>Arabs and Muslims are disgusting because they were conquerers
>Superior whites are superior because we are conquerers! Yay!

Wew lad... The cognitive dissonance is real.

Less than 1% of white people in America owned slaves.
Blames white people for slavery.
Can't distinguish difference between white people and Jewish people.
Jewish people bought and sold your ancestors into slavery from the Muslim traders who got them from other black tribes as slaves.
Largest slave owner in 'murica was a black man who owned black slaves.
Only recently did many African nations abandon slavery to get financial assistance from forgiven governments.
The more you know.

Congrats on your daughter, and that's coming from an evil white racist. But seriously congrats to her. I hope she does well!

Quickly though... how are whites oppressing you? Are you sure you don't just live in an economically depressed area? Move somewhere with more opportunities.

>I diregard the truth and substitute my own "truth" instead.
You were kings and shit, right?
Timbuktu was not built by niggers nor was any knowledge passed down from your "people", no matter how much you try to revise history.

>Muh mud huts.
Structural buildings retard.

>So how are is my species not more evolved, nigger?
>how are is
That's how.

Bait

y dose every thing have to be rashial or abought family with u collectivists y cant u understand that every one is an individual

You definitely want to mandate that every human endeavor includes a diversity officer to make sure that people who have neither the talent or training to assist in the project are put in positions of leadership.

White people are fuckups, no doubt. But the other races aren’t doing any better.

That's exactly what daddy Trump does... He replaces the truth with his own stories, but you swallow it whole.

GTFO with your feelgood unacademic history. No time for your bullshit.

>Shames whitey for being white
>Shames whitey for being strong
>Shames whitey for beinf smart
>Loses to whitey because they're weak and stupid
>Race war complete
Pic related

Does this look like a proper building to you?
No, it's packed mud and shit with a little straw and fibre for strength.

This is the pinnacle of African construction you drooling ape.

>But the other races aren’t really even human.
FIFY

>Shames whitey for being strong
You're saying whites are stronger than blacks? Why, then, do you also believe blacks see higher achievement in sports due to their race?

I never said Arabs and Muslims were disgusting because they were slave owners. That's you trying to put words in my mouth.
It's also a shitty distraction from the conversation.
Also niggers selling each other is hardly them being conquerors. But whatever you gotta tell yourself.
You should be thanking them,as you spooks never had it so good.
You'd still be eating termites and living in a grass/mud hut if it weren't for those niggers who sold your kin.
>most likely to Spaniards initially

We turn the males into Sup Forums regular loonies that women avoid like the plague.

You win, I made a grammatical error.
I concede.

That was built by a great king tho

Not the user you wrote to, but I suspect most whites focus more on developing their intellect and say sports as enjoyable pastimes.

Or that OP is a master troll

White people are the best people. We’re the smartest, the most righteous. That’s why we help all the inferior races.

So, what does this have to do with evolution? Do you know what evolution is?

Who the fuck is "we" Hymie?

Marry their women. Soon, everyone will be a mixed breed

It's (((them)))

have you ever heard of the term "don't bite the hand that feeds"?

there's a reason for that saying, where are you gonna get the money fo dem programs without whites literally leading the way in every field of study and STEM field?

not to mention the working class that actually fucking works and doesn't displace the money to some third world shithole.

>t. Shareblue
The Asians are clearly the smartest. But that doesn't mean whites aren't the top of the crop. If the chinks could get over the "traditional" bullshit they couldrule the planet. But they think tiger bones will cure their impotence,so they'll never be a super power other than sheer numbers.

Sure, and I have dogs, so I understand what selective breeding achieves. I was watching a show last night which discussed how all the world's border collies descended from one 19th century dog in Northern England. If you wanted to breed, say, a slave stock that was dim-witted, unambitious, gullible and subservient, but also strong like an ox, all it took was putting field buck in fat mammy's slave shack and giving them some strong drink.
I'm surprised that people who claim that blacks are superior physically don't see that most working animals for farms are better than their human masters at certain tasks for which they're bred.

Dry them out via sanctions. Let those white fuckers starve.

>Sure, and I have dogs, so I understand what selective breeding achieves.
What do dogs have to do with this? Humans are not dogs. You seem really uneducated.

>You're saying whites are stronger than blacks?
Never seen a nigger in the World's Strongest Man competition. So because a nigger can run, it's an accomplishment? That just means he could out run the police better, which I guess is a evolutionary trait. Slow niggers end up in jail.

fuck you nigger, I'm from Detroit and the reason I can't stand you filthy cunts is because the city I grew up in and loved was destroyed by you filthy fucking apes.

fucking race riot after race riot along with bitching about da wite man not paying enouf which drove out all of the fucking industry,along with your looting and raping ways.

and I don't want to hear a fucking peep about witey mayor did dis because the last couple mayors of Detroit were all black, and they were all pilfering thieves.

you blame the white man for your own peoples misgivings while in the same breath beg, and I mean pathetically beg for mo money because you worthless monkeys cannot can't on your own if your life depended on it.

go fuck yourself to worthless ape, Charlottesville was only the beginning, the White man will rise again to cleanse his land of your rotting influence.

>ad hominem
I guess your simpleton mind doesn't understand selective breeding.
And I'm a different user.

How do we get rid of the Jewish race without them knowing?

A straight up genocide is too obvious and unnecessary. We need to slowly push them out of power by reducing their numbers and their influence.

We've already made being a "proud" Jewish person something shameful and resented. Trumpism is the only last thing associated with Jewish leadership and it is a laughing stock with no power to accomplish anything. It won't be long before people will associate Jewish leadership with failure, oppression and extreme stupidity.

So far so good, but how do we ensure that Jews are reduced to manageable numbers? Suggestions?

Oh, wouldn't you LOVE to know?

It's not a hut and it has structure and architecture using materials available in the area?

Are you so dumb as to think that people imported everything they needed from China in 1400 like a modern redneck American?