Haven't seen any baww/ feels thread in a long while

Haven't seen any baww/ feels thread in a long while.
Let's feel Sup Forumsros

Self contributing

Anyone here?

Go away fucking normie, you are a dissapoitment

Ayy

1/27

sup boys am a shitcunt but i like to stay positive hows it goin

cringe

>baww thread
My man!

27/27

1/12

>sometimes
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

I tried the normie life but it didn't make my depression go away (like many people told me)
I got /fit/, my lifestyle is healthy and i train everyday, i have friends, i have a beautiful girl that loves me and i have a good job but none of this is making me happy.
Now i am unable to be happy and unable to commit suicide.

Tl;dr if you have real depression nothing will help you except a therapist

I tried to kill myself 1 year ago but it feels like it was yesterday. Now i take antidepressants and go to therapist to remain emotionally stable. Still thinking about suicide from time to time...

1/4

No black people? What a perfect world, it's a shame that they're going to die

Nice piece of work

>I have memes
Fuck off Reddit normie, I have nothing.

The guy looks like alpachino

Caring what girls think.
Frig off, you don't need a gf, tell your instinctual drive to mate to fuck itself and get on with your life.

That one fucking got me

Don't get it....

>Trips checked
>Great image checked

Sweet baby jesus how moronic is this. The more I think about it the stupider it gets

yesssssssssss

Come on, this is just silly, you don't have time for such a conversation and swapping helmets at full speed or else you would have time to simply let go off the gas and the bike would come to a stop...

yessssssss

Recently turned 21. A decade of fucked up mental health. I'm tired of trying. I feel done. It's not longer a battle, it's a massacre and the one causality is me. Was walking to college yesterday, same walk for the past 2 years. Everyday I walk over a railroad bridge, and everyday I want to jump. But I'm too much of a coward to go through with it. One day, maybe one day I will feel happy again

Wow you are so edgy. I hope you realize I can't tell just by this post why you are alone. You belong with all the other /poltards

i hope this one is true

Those trips Sup Forumsro

I think about suicide almost every day. If I could get my hands on a simple handgun, I would pretty much do it. I just don't want to leave too much of a mess behind, thinking of family.

Thanks OP, I haven't seen one of these in years. This is just what I wanted today.

don't do it user
find purpose
help others

>the smell of carbon monoxide makes me sick

carbon monoxide is odourless

that entire story is bullshit