My girlfriend went away with her work friends for weekend just seen this pic on Facebook. Do you think they're fucking?

My girlfriend went away with her work friends for weekend just seen this pic on Facebook. Do you think they're fucking?

Bruh....

Definitely, dump that bitch

Welp, that's not a nice thing to see, Sup Forumsro.
And it wouldn't surprise me if they are indeed fucking. What was your reaction?

Oof.

Share her noodz for revenge

No way! This is obviously just a normal behaviour towards coworkers. Don’t be this jealous! This will destroy your wonderful relationship!

Definitely...

only way of damage reduction:
Tell her that you cheated on her for a while with 2 other girls. So you are the winner

Doesn't matter if they are fucking. This pic is enough to dump

Noodz now fag. Or do you want to raise a mexican kid?

She doesn't look very comfortable. Guy is prolly just drunk and got cockblocked by her shortly after taking that pic

Let me go ahead and save that gif, have one in return.

Honestly her face is giving me the impression she wants to leave.

Looks like he is creeping. He seems much more into it then her, user. More evidence helps.. get territorial with guy and tell him that you know his game

Yea she is lookin for dick but not interested in that dude.

Also note her legs. Seems to me she doesn't want him to come that close or even closer

Describe her O face. Does it look like that? If not then no, they are not fucking.

>My girlfriend
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I don't know if they're fucking but it's not appropriate distance between women in relationship and other male specimen.

Even if they're not fucking - she is shaming you by acting in this way. Eveyn if they're not fucking - other people will think that she is a slut and treat her like one.

You should never permit such behavior. Dump her and find beter gf. Or just fuck her but don't put any money into her and don't tie yourself with her in economic or lawful way.

Her face looks like, “ shit dont post that,” she looks nervous because there is clearly evidence now.

Good point

I saw this picture the other day

It's over.
90% she hooked up with him
10% she didn't but because he didn't make a hard enough effort.

A girl in a relationship doesn't get that close to another man in a hot tub. She would set boundaries.

It means if she hasn't cheated, she eventually will because another man with more balls will make a move and she won't stop it from happening.

If my gf swims with another guy its over. He is pretty much holding her and now the pic is taken she remembers your sorry ass. Now potst the gd noodz already. If she loved you you would have heard from her not from gb by accident. Noodz now or be a cuck for life fagg

Yes, but I hate to break i to you that just because she said hi to you that time in the elevator doesn't mean she was your girlfiend.

That's your ex-girlfriend, OP.
Might want to throw out the garbage, and change your locks.
Unless you're the kind of beta cuck who enjoys that kind of shit.

Eat her out when she gets home... If she tastes like cum or a condom, she got fucked.

This isn't intergalactic travel. You don't need to be a genius.

You should beat the crap out of him. Then have your ((((girlfriend)))) dicked down by a bunch of niggers to fulfill her dreams, record it, share show her family and friends. And Sup Forums

This.

It's done OP. Probably sniffing coke off his cock while you're fapping on Sup Forums.
Get even, and do it now!

You guys Slavs?

she's literally on his lap, bro

this

If he's not gay throw all her shit out the door and don't let her back in.

OP is a fag
it is an old story
and yes he did jizz intside her

Are you dumb or trolling? Of course he's fucking her you dumbfuck. Dump her right awau

>Sup Forumstard
>girlfriend
almost had me, nerd

I dunno, that guy looks pretty "FABULOOOOUS!" if you know what I mean.