Comfy thard bros. Let's go

Comfy thard bros. Let's go

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VT220
mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like this.

yeah yours is cool too

oops, wrong one. sorry

Cool place filled with garbage IKEA "furniture". Looks good as long as you never ever use it.

homeowner here, that looks nice until you think about how you would need to clean those fucking windows after.every.goddamn.rain

That's nice.

I totally agree.
My Girl likes this fucking IKEA bullshit like almost any other Girl.
This Shit is totally thin and made out of chipboard. You could easily punch trough it.

I have such windows. I do not clean em after every Rain.
That would be some fucked up work. Why should I do that?

also it is 50x cheaper than really good quality furniture and works just fine unless you take it apart to move (or punch through it if that's what you like to do)

Greece pretty comfy if you had money.

turbocomfy engaged

Depends what you get from there. Some is really cheap and crappy. They do have sturdier stuff that costs more but is still cheaper than the equivalent at another store. That said, I would still never buy a couch or bed from there. Dressers only.

Fellow welshy or just for decoration?

No it doesn't kid. You get what you pay for in life. Never forget that.

considering 99% of people don't do their jobs properly because they cba, you're chatting shit.
you don't get what you pay for at all.

Dressers are bullshit too. Years ago a roommate had one. Fell apart piece by piece from daily use. So did his coffee table. So did his bed frame.

qqqs yeaaaah

Ok buddy, sure

reported.

everything i do in life is in order to eventually make enough money working from home to be able to afford a big comfy spaceous loft apartment somewhere quiet where the weather is nice. own a doggo, a mountainbike, and just be free (away from everyone else).

that's my only goal in life.

Sweltering.

Bump cap city

And once you're too old to enjoy the loft, the weather, the doggo or the mountainbike, you'll be able to afford it.

that dude is right. Almost all the people dont take any pride in what they do and just do a shitty Job.

bullshit, this is clearly australia

why, because it's upside down?

Keep telling yourself that, it's a great way to get ahead in life. Sounds like one of my employees that thinks I should give him 50% more pay before he performs his job adequately rather than prove his worth and show he deserves that kind of money. Guess who's training his own replacement as we speak?

>two fuckwits trying to talk down to each other on Sup Forums

thats the beast who ate the beast who ate the poor cucks wife

Wrapped in blankets right now, pretty cozy tbh.

> it's a great way to get ahead in life
I take pride in my work.
>Sounds like one of my employees that thinks I should give him 50% more pay before he performs his job adequately rather than prove his worth and show he deserves that kind of money.
My Son, you dont pay anyone. It is pretty obvious that you are a child.
>Guess who's training his own replacement as we speak?
You truly have a simple mind

>city
>comfy

Ok bud. I run a multi-million dollar business but ok, whatever you say.

>runs multi-million dollar business
>answers random dudes on Sup Forums
If you say so my boy

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching rick and morty, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

> i want to fucking strangle you
With your 14 year old tiny hands? thats gonna be hard me boi
> this shit is so annoying
you are annoying. most teenagers are
> im drunk
what a random thing to say. you really shouldnt be drinking at such a young age

excuse my ignorance: why is that little monitor there?

You don't even know who you're replying to

stop arguing and post more comfy.

if i keep up the pace i might be able to afford that when im 35 (in 6 years). not terrible. bad, but not terrible.

it's a "dumb terminal", not really that useful these days, mostly just for the looks and to run command line programs to monitor your computer shit.

>Ok bud. I run a multi-million dollar business but ok, whatever you say.
>run a multi-million dollar business

Just give up, this statement already made you a joke.

thanks user

Not enough cold comfy yet

>dumb terminal"

Is it vintage?

IKEA furniture has it's place dumbfuck. It's cheap and works well enough for long enough. Stop getting into fist fights with every table you see

I heard this table was talking shit user, gonna square up?

I'd say probably, though they produced quite alot since they used to be really cheap.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VT220

Yep I'm a joke but I'm laughing all the way to the bank. How's your portfolio coming along user? Mines doing very well

That "art" is fucking rubbish. It looks like some low grade nigger of a millennial lives in that shit hole. A black rug and a fucking lunch box collection? GTFO

not a rekt thread.

that candlefire is dangerously close to that plant Sup Forumsro

To keep them aesthetically pleasing you mongoloid. The reason for this thread. Faggot

I am replying to a little boy

Nah, Id rather bang your mommy

this one is excellent

>Yep I'm a joke but I'm laughing all the way to the bank
You are a joke all the way simple user, not just on the way to the bank. It certainly is nice that you can laugh over yourself tough.
>How's your portfolio coming along user? Mines doing very well
your mother gave you some bucks for it?
the next edgy kiddo, or are you the same? I cant tell, the edge is strong in both of you.

My Microsoft doubled in the last year. Should I withdraw it and buy a Porsche or leave it since the market is still very bullish on Microsoft?

well, according to the nasdaq the 1 year history shows that youre full of shit.

Too many bugs can get in ez

Love it

>solid wood stairs with no backboard or banister
Enjoy breaking your leg horrifically, and then dangling helpless above your stove.

australian here, not us. we dont live like we are from allahuakbaristan

The desk I'm using right now is "cheap IKEA shit". There's another identical one to my left. I've had them for nearly a decade now and I've never punched through them. They've never broken. They still work.

Because they are fucking desks.

Do you go on drunken binges and smash all the shit in your house? Do you get so angry in call of duty that you break things? What the fuck is wrong with you that you're destroying furniture? Somehow I've managed to go nearly a decade without breaking any of this "cheap IKEA shit".

Nobody said it wasn't cheap, nobody said you can't buy higher quality furniture. But what good does "higher quality" furniture if the stuff that costs 1/10 the price works just as well?

My hometown.

I'm in a similar boat user, trying to become financially independent as soon as I can.

If you haven't heard of them, check out Mr Money Mustache and Early Retirement Extreme. Both of them retired extremely early; MMM when he and his wife were 30, I think ERE retired when he was like 27, as a single person no less.

Check out this article for a good start: mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

reminds me of home ):

All of the content in this thread is nothing but a worthless shit.

Any comfiness is ruined by retarded "audiophile" garbage taking up space and wasting money in the room.

YOU are worthless shit

I'll bet the HVAC bills for this place are absolutely insane.

This is not a life, this is escaping from life.

used to live in similar one.
looks good but ohboy what a boring time that was.

Not everyone is an uncoordinated obese faggot like you user.