Would you send your kids to public school?

youtube.com/watch?v=fWtKVfLqFMQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epwVW4uBi98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people need to teach their children not to associate with negroes

like don't even talk to them, just ignore them and if they get in your shit remove yourself from the situation

it's nothing a bullet wont take care of later

Look at all those white kids top kek

Meanwhile mexicans are cleansing their areas from blacks.

BRING THEM BACK

If that was my son I would lynch that nigger and his entire troupe

These guys look like RKKA tho

I wish we had some niggers so we could beat them up.
Makes me fucking sick watching these weak Muricans get beat up by skinny twig niggers. What a disgrace.
Here they would get demolished 1 vs 1 and there would be no tolerance for ganging up on someone.

>Calls them niggers
>Proceeds to act like niggers instead of brushing it off and pricing him wrong

Ghetto blacks never fail to amuse me.

If I've seen enough of theae videos, I know that due to tye beginning being cut out the nigger was nigging. Nice on him to cover his bases and declare "HE SAID HE AS IN THE KLAN". Probably didn't happen though.

That white kid probably had a lot of friends who just stood by and let him get fucked by those 2 niggers.

I'm sure they'll all grow up to be fine nu-males.

>Here they would get demolished 1 vs 1

>implying they fight fair

These kids need to learn how to fight

So what? There's nothing wrong with seeing inferior races as inferior.

Zero tolerance. Can you not read? What is it with you stupid Murican and not being able to understand fucking English?

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

why does that white kid who gets abused look like a fucking girl?
jesus... is he on HRT or something?

>niggers don't fight fair
Your liberal brainwashing is still showing.

>Average day in the US of A

>1 v 1
>implying they don't gang up on you

>implying blacks care about your zero tolerance policy

Top kek you really haven't been around them I guess

How the fuck were the two nigs, who were both bigger than him, not able to put that guy down for good?

You muricans really are dumb.
Whites outnumber blacks. If any of them decide to turn a 1v1 into 2v1 it's going to be 2v20. That's the no tolerance policy. If you gang up on someone you are going to be ganged up on so hard you'll never walk.

>that literal chimp screaming at the end

Tfw you're a 205cm 110kg Mountain Serb in Oslo
Tfw I freely jerk niggers and pakies around all the time
Tfw I literally throw them out of transport and get applause when they're cunts/loyd
Tfw I threw a kebab off the brige in Gronland while the police was looking at me and they arrested him cuz coke dealer
Tfw niggers and muslims are always pussies unless they are certain they can beat you up (15vs1)

Fuck niggers, fuck muslims

I went to a school for a couple of years that had more niggers than usual. Every week some shit like this happened, sometimes this happened every day. This never happened anywhere else.

Nice, that pic got me rock hard.

That cute Twink should get on hormones and titty skittles and prep the black Boy nicely as well as offer his little tight boyhole to the superior thick cock of the black man.

Im sure he will enjoy getting passed around by black bucks as their little Sissy fucktoy.

If you are white and you don't get hard after seeing the pic in the OP, there is something terribly wrong with you because you fail to see the beauty of the submissive white side knowing its place next to the superior black man.

You are dumb!

niggers earning themselves a nice expulsion and banishment to a special school. nothing to see here.

>Would you send your kids to public school?
yes
>Would you send your kids to public school with niggs?
no

>be me
>in highschool
>goto primarily black school
>nigs always practicing monkey mentality
>keep to myself because I don't like being social and shit
>pretty good grades near top of class besides some asian kid
>nigs think I am stuck up just because I don't like socializing
>one acts thug in class and finds me after school with like 4 of his tribe
>crowd of monkeys gather screeching and saying shit
>I keep trying to go home
>nig attacks me
>I took alot of martial arts since I was 4
>kick nig in face
>other 3 jump in
>get hit a couple times but end up winning because nigs have no technique they just swing wildly like a chimpanze
>get jumped more often because nigs want to prove they can beat me
>keep winning and eventually get moved because parents have work somewhere else
>don't get jumped at new school because mostly white

It doesn't matter if you keep to yourself niggers will always find a reason to fight you. Its in their genetics to be violent, primative monkeys. The only think you can do is know how to fight because they definently never fight without their pack.

Jesus Christ, listen to Mozart or something and calm your nerves, Franz.

Meanwhile:

youtube.com/watch?v=epwVW4uBi98

whats wrong with you.

>If you gang up on someone you are going to be ganged up on so hard you'll never walk.

>all the whites get expelled for being racist

Fighting fair is something reserved for settling differences among members of your ingroup. When you're confronting an enemy you're going to use any advantage available to you. You still have some kind of residual delusions about nigs being part of your 'tribe'.

I never understood how or why people allow themselves to be treated like that, as soon as a crowd gathered and he put his hand on the back of his head, it was guaranteed that it was going to escalate.

Also
>Allowing them to freely walk away after grouping up on you

Maybe I'm just retarded and will get myself killed, but nearly every fight has ended with me just trying to do as much damage as possible when I'm losing.

1v1 the kids looked equal (both shit fighters) and maybe the white kid could have got on top than nigga no.2 stepped in and the white kid got beat
this fight wasn't fair and shows how niggas are weak, heil rhodesia

nigga you gay lol

Weak should fear the strong.

The white kid has literally muscle mass in the negative and they still don't fight fair.
Fucking Kek.

>those chimp noises at the end

fucking kek. Of course it wasn't 1v1.

raycist card doesn't work here 2bh

Never met a Serb in Norway who wasn't based as fuck. God bless.

> oh you hate niggers?
> I'll show you exactly why people hate niggers; because we're violent monkeys

Niggers...

Only in cucked countries. Not a single person here has ever gotten in trouble for being racist against gypsies or jews.
You'd only get a visit from the police for participating in the fight.

Morgen früh wirst du vergast, du abschaum

That would be racist though

What went wrong, America?

>clickbait
>LEEGUN

destroy this account and the youtuber who owns

You seem to think everyone on Sup Forums is from the US. Are you retarded?

bait

>implying Hofer will make it

The Z--nists will make sure he doesn't.

That's not much better a situation, monkey.

I can see their flag jackass. I'm explaining what would happen if their strategy was tried here.

50 alberto barbosas vs 1 cockroach

I don't know about poland, but in America I consider americans to be part of my "tribe"
there's no good reason to fight dirty against a fellow citizen over some name calling, but I wouldn't expect these subhuman parasitic mindless ugly baboons to ever get that

if i were his parent
i would kill the nigger myself

The howling like a bunch of chimps at the end. You can't make this shit up

I have a daughter, I sure am glad I don't have to worry about shit like this.

I honestly don't know. We have enough bullets and training to solve the problem but the new generation of snowflakes are preached tolerance since they are young and made to feel bad for the monkeys. Thats why so many white women are fooled into believing Tyrone is gonna provide them a stable life. Then when the monkey leaves the white woman finds some white guy to help her raise the kid. Fucking bullshit. If you are a father and you abandon the child I think that your bloodline should end right there.

And I have never chilled with scum norwegians, love u
Which city are you in?

Would you blow yourself up if need be, Muhammed Lee?

>some random kid becomes racist through osmosis (read: his father)
>you could use the opportunity to humanize yourself by being compassionate
>instead you chimp out like a fucking dindu and literally give credence to his beliefs

yes the whole generation of the nigger family will blow up with me

Yeah, those noises made me scratch my head. Was Sup Forums right? Are they even human?

As long as you keep getting back up and learn something from every fight, just fight dirtier

>Are they even human?
it depends on what your definition for "human" is

>but in America I consider americans to be part of my "tribe"
That's one of the factors contributing to the current problems of your country.

>tfw i used to protect kids like him in when i was in school

I was a stupid kid. I realized years later I should have probably let it happen since I might have robbed them the experience they would need in life to toughen up.

You just gotta worry about the chimps that are at our bases there. Educate your daughter on the differences between a human and a chimp so you don't have some half human half chimp grandkid.

why the hell do ghetto people (of any race really) fight like that?
They just fling themselves at the other person and start whipping their arms around, what the hell would they do against somebody who knows a martial art?

The goat doesn't seem to mind.

it's the result of liberal parenting, if this kid was raised in the county, he would snap that niggers throat or smash a bottle in his head.

>Are they even human?
Nope

Nope just eats meat and dairy products I'm sure.

The Ivory Tower globalistas wanted that dindu money since it was insular and stayed in dindu neighborhoods, so Great Society was passed in favor of taking some of the wealth of upper class and middle class blacks that were doing well due to segregation.

And I've gone to LA public schools in the 80s and dunno what all you are afraid of...only gangster dindus really know how to fight and they didn't go to school.

I lived in that environment 1st person. And I'll tell you more, we didn't have those fancy uniforms or locker-rooms. My school was shit with kids 5 years older than me on my class.

It toughen me up. I am glad I'm not a pussy like those prive school guys. Almost every single one of those I've met think they're special snowflakes.

not in an area with any percentage of nogs, no - you'd be dumb to live in an area like that

like everything, it doesn't work if it isn't done in a society solely populated by whites, with strong moral upbringing and values, coupled with healthy and much necessary parental input

if there's any nogs, muds and shits, sending one to a public school is symptomatic of parental neglect

^alberto has ptsd from the mooristan civil war

>found the Sup Forumslacks

That white kid barely hit puberty. Blacks hit puberty2 years earlier. It's a man vs a kid. Not a fair fight

I'm actually doing really well now, but I went through sever depression and wanted to kill my self several times. Was even afraid of leaving my house.

This is why I SUPPORT school shootings. We will have a future Dylan Roof here. Good job blacks you create racism .

To an extent, I assume the best, but if you don't wanna act the part you can GTFO of america

I was blue pilled in class 2 years ago, arguing with my pol tard friend about compassion understanding etc. I have been living in all white town where our scum is white trash. Go to adult day school in town with lots of diversity, everyone trying hard to get good grades make it to better life, 2 chimps in my class of 40 they don't know each other, literally neither (guy or girl) could go a day without chomping and wasting class time, my pol tard friend opened my eyes to this epidemic and unfucked my shit

So you think getting rid of antique farm equipment is wrong, Hans... I mean, Alice?

And seeing these old pictures, people having a laugh and even the women enjoying the entertainment. Little did they know the future generations would be indoctrinated into venerating those they hated the most.

> If you are a father and you abandon the child I think that your bloodline should end right there.
That's why raising a traditional family with religious customs is always the best option. Traditional Jews hate the goyim because they're taught at a very early age that's how things are supposed to be. Traditional Christian families are no different, and likely the reason why niggers won't even come near my state which is overwhelmingly practicing Lutheran. White Americans from those times were also overwhelmingly Protestant and niggers knew their place.

Now that's what white Americans get for abandoning their traditions.

Latviabro, white here just got done reading up on you guys, how welcome would I be if I learned Latvian?

Atleast he got up and started swinging, 8/10, Would give backup too

>Would you send your kids to public school?
I have been trying to find a home with the whitest schools possible.

Integration has been a failure.

Sup Forums when talking about women
>the weak should fear the strong

Sup Forums watching a nigger beat up a weeabo faggot
>t-t-those fucking monkeys, man!!

My Granddad told me that when one of the Blacks asked a white girl to Prom (this was 60's in Philadelphia). The white guys all got together beat him and threw him down several flights of stairs. The problem is all those white kids in the video not jumping in.

All the girls probably find him cute.

Two men vs a kid*

>The problem is all those white kids in the video not jumping in.
That's what 50+ years of liberal "everyone is equal" indoctrination gets you.

went to pt private school and then public and let me remind you that public school pussies talk a lot of shit but don't do fuck (unless you go to nignog amadora but that's just pretos serem pretos)

a guy called me fat once and i kneed him in the gut, fuckers didn't say shit after

what private school taught me is that whoever's family is in the principal's pockets gets to say and do what the fuck they want without consequence

they both teach you good lessons if you're not part of the cool go to clubs when you're 12 and do drugs scene

ye, they also probably lust over the niggas

>> venerating
Ho-ho-ho, Hue-Istan...my family is far from bluepilled, but venerated is the wrong word.

Cautioned is more the word, unless you're in the city...

Then the word is tolerance, which is a bluepilled way of saying "putting up with bullshit cultures".

If that kid had liberal parents he'd be on the floor sucking some nigger dick instead of fighting back

Why would any White parent send their precious child into a school to be assaulted and beaten up by feral, fatherless blacks? Blacks can whine all they want, but until they improve their BEHAVIOR, no whites are going to willingly go to school with them.

A better title for that video would be "Typical Sup Forums User Tries to Act Hard IRL."