1) country

1) country
2) do you support a united Ireland?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/27/eu-to-debate-recognising-united-ireland-to-allow-swift-return-for-north
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it not united already?

1. Flag
2. No

No

flag
yes, fuck these angloscum

uk
yes in the sense that ireland joins the uk

yes under the union jack

Yes fuck northern island the welfare leaches

1. england
2. 2bh yes

1. overijssel
2. ja

Bad posts
Great lads

are irish people still mad at brits?

>the north
>yes
Jackeen

yes for no reason too

flag
yes, fuck anglos

Kinda
They still are upset that British troops "occupie" northern island but then again anyone would if they saw there country split off
But they aren't buthurt like poles and Germans/British

No.

Irish are the Arabs of Europe. They should be subjugated.

Ahmed Please calm down you are making a scene

britain
yes

Enjoy paying for their bennies, although I understand you've been on them forty years yourself.

republican living in northern ireland

No I don't because the republic is cucked beyond belief. I have more in common with unionists than those clucks.
Independent Northern Ireland.

It'd make Ireland look less retarded on the map but otherwise no, Ulster has become too Anglicized for it to work well.

t. Billy Oliver Williamson of County Antrim

yes, fuck imperialism

What the fuck are you talking about you eejyt?

how?? the only reason migrants dont come to NI is because there is no socioeconomic benefit tbqh. You've scared them all away with your bombings and shootings. As brothers we should be united.

> Ulster has become too Anglicized for it to work well.

Ulster is majority Catholic nationalist at this stage, how is it too "anglicized"? dont be silly

Ireland in general is Anglicised you twat

Republic
Yes, although sadly I don't think it will happen for a long time.

He is right about you lot being cucks
Your only far right party believes anglos should be kicked out and Africans shipped in

ye under the crown innit

Africans are a small minority of migrants that come here. The census shows this. Most migrants come from the EU and our largest migrant group are the fucking English..

Russia
Yes, fuck the anglo

When did the National Party say anything like that?

Thought it was the Poles or the Chinks in all honesty

so long as Romanians are kicked out

Anglos are invaders, Africans are invited.

Yes, sure

>Independent Northern Ireland.
you wouldn't last a week, a quarter of your economy is propped up by london

I am European, so of course.
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/27/eu-to-debate-recognising-united-ireland-to-allow-swift-return-for-north

An independent Norn Iron would fall apart at the seams and end in the genocide of Ulster Scotch prodboiis provided the Brits dont get involved

Autistic scenario that would never happen or work

1) Russia
2) If it weakens UK, then yes.

it would actually strengthen the UK

Pakistan
HELL YEAH

ask any Paki who is educated enough, has been to Ireland/ England, everyone will answer the same

Their is no Northern Ireland
There is and should be only 1 Ireland

True

Yes, of course

Then no.

please reconsider we really need to get rid of them

A united Ireland sounds all well and good, but if it ever happened the question still remains:

What would happen to the Ulster Scotch protestant population of Ulster? After the war of independence and civil war they all fled North to avoid ethnic cleansing. What punishment would be fitting for those that murdered droves of Irish brothers and caused us such suffering?

Take their welfare away and watch them decay into nothing.

Doxxable info but the money changed sign in that article is literally right next to my house

surreal

>northern ireland democratically votes to remain in the uk
>b-but ireland needs to be unified!!!! brits are oppressors!!!!!!! ignore that protestants would get discriminated bcuz hurty durty am a wee lil leprechaun an a can noo wrong :-)))
taigs were a mistake

t. country created by eu bennies

Why are all Catholics such violent extremists?

1972 was the worst year of the troubles

because like all savages, change frightens them and thus they elected to close their eyes to the reformation of the church, preferring to stay uneducated brutes cucked by the papal state

The funny thing is that the attacks never stopped. They're still going on in N. Ire all the time, you just don't hear about it in the papers.

>Ireland falls into chaos because of vikings circa 1000 AD
>Brits start making plantations and oppressing the native population
>numerous failed rebellions and the genocide of the 1840's pass
>rebels rise up in the early 20th century and start a war of independence for Ireland
>rebels do significant damage to Brits but are outnumbered by British soldiers so they make a deal with the British government to make most of Ireland independent and leave a bit of it in the UK
>people fight over this until a truce enforces status quo in 1998

It's frustrating how many Irish people (and to be fair a lot of foreigners) think that the government holds onto Northern Ireland out of some impulse to be evil and oppress them. If the people voted to leave or join the Republic or whatever and the government felt it was safe, we would let them go. They don't understand the mind set here at all.

united ireland then.

It will also look less autistic on the map.

Economic consent shouldnt trump nationhood and nationalism. Catholics are now the majority in NI, it should have happened by now. If the UKs economy fails or they retract their bennies you can bet things would change.

>it should have happened by now
except we gave them a vote to decide if they wanted it to happen and they said no

democracy > whatever shite it is you spew to justify oppressing the protestant ulster population

When was the last one?

I don't understand what you're trying to say to be honest. What is economic consent?
The only concern on the part of the UK government is whether the minority population in Northern Ireland would be safe in a Republic. Right now that is far from certain.

no, I support a united ireland world

doesn't matter, there has been no call for a second referendum even after the good friday agreement

scotland had one recently, if norn ire had any desire they would have asked for one at the same time (or even now post-brexit)

Ever since the outcome of brexit i do believe another border poll is a hot area of conversation both north and south

Flag
Yes a united Ireland under the British rule

Yes

But you should drop english for Latin