Talk to a girl

>talk to a girl
>she's really in X kind of music
>names like 3 entry level bands
>I bring up another another band in that genre and start talking about that genre in depth
>she looks very lost and says "oh thats cool, ive never heard of that"

Why does this happen every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3fy0RYpU8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably went full autismo

Clean your room

What you've got to do is talk about those entry level bands for a bit and then branch off the conversation to talk about the deeper bands as well, and also to try and include whoever you're talking to in the conversation so you're not just having a one-sided rant at them about the genre's more obscure artists.

most people don't browse this shitheap of a board

Yeah, I have a hard time believing you're not leaving certain revealing details out of your story. As said, you probably went full autismo.

Girls dont care about that shit

Youre probably ugly

>talking about music with a girl

there is your problem, you should have talked about hairdos and clothing of musicians instead of music as women just can't into anything that is more abstract.

this, get to it bucko

not true man there are some girls that send me albums I am supprised I didnt see here first
It is usally the resolt of an ex boyfriend being really into music and the girl obssesing over him
win win situation for me

Nah, ugly isnt my problem. I guess it's just autism.

You probably are both ugly and autistic. The only way a girl would pretend to care about what shit bands you like is if you are attractive, and since she isn't making an effort to then wew lad.

don't be that guy senpai

> be me, a left-liberal who's really a social democrat with left-anarchist sympathies

> discover Jordan Peterson through SJWs bitching about him

> He's incredibly profound, watch tons of lectures and read up on his ideas

> "like" him on Facebook

> lefty SJW friends (which is a lot of them) are upset

> explain that free speech is essential to actual progress and democracy, and that censorship corrodes democracy because it allows extreme elements to fester unexamined; people's ideas must be exposed and discussed
> get called an idiot and unfriended by people I've known for years, almost all of whom are significantly less educated than me

I also listened to IATOTS during this ordeal so this makes it Sup Forums-related.

>tfw to intelligent

Sounds like you have shit taste in friends user.

kinda neat how his advice is applicable here

youtube.com/watch?v=C3fy0RYpU8Q

yeah do it

Funny, I have that EXACT same problem on Sup Forums when you get past the ones in the genre on the essentials.

>
> explain that free speech is essential to actual progress and democracy, and that censorship corrodes democracy because it allows extreme elements to fester unexamined; people's ideas must be exposed and discussed

Wrong. True democracy would rely on enforced equality and a like minded population. Freedom of speech allows for people to have ideas that are not yet accepted by the collective (wrongthink), which iswhy it would never work. You're a tard, and I'm not even SJW.

>you talk to whores about music
>you talk to whores instead of killing yourself immediately

That's a bullshit authoritarian argument. The goal of a representative democracy is to have a democratic say on things in proportion to how much they affect you. This also assumes people have the education and understanding to do what's in their best interest. Democracy isn't about like-mindedness, it's about having the ability to represent your own interests within a social structure. You're just parroting out retarded authoritarian talking points.

Sounds like you have shit taste in country of origin. Enjoy your culture wars.

Shes not interested in broadening her musical horizons, otherwise she would have done it herself.
Stop trying to show off your knowledge of music. Nobody cares.
Talk to her about her. If you must talk about yourself, appear ambitious. No girl wants wants a guy without future aspirations, especially the kind that make money.