How do we make England great again? Share your ideas

My ideas:

Electoral reform: Serving military get 3 votes, former military get 2, regular citizens get 1, muslims get 0 (as they are above man made law, or so I keep hearing).

Citizenship: A 'citizen' is defined by ancestry in those isles, with half breeds (such as myself, mixed European) getting half a vote. Dindus can gain full citizenship once three generations have been born with no record of violent crime. If one is committed then that generation are are exiled to Liberia. Aside from this eugenic effort, they are treated with respect and expected to behave well.

Gun rights: 2nd Amendment style rights for all citizens with training in school from 10 and up. The right to self defence is sacred.

Tax: Poors pay 10% tax and the rich pay a maximum of 30%. Multinationals must pay, fuck the loopholes, if not their shops and offices will be razed and space made for British businesses even if the product is inferior.

Property: Arab billionaires buying up central London will have their shit seized and will be used to house people who perform good works for the civilisation.

Religion: We will permit the same number of mosques in the country as there are Christian cathedrals in Saudi Arabia relative to land mass. If you dont like it, you can ride the next fucking camel out of here.

I would be interested to read your ideas Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18-tiD-lZRM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602874/Vile-Euro-2016-threats-Pig-Marseilles-Notorious-English-hooligan-plans-return-France-attack-Muslims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Gun rights: 2nd Amendment style rights for all citizens with training in school from 10 and up.
NO.

America is fucked up, Our Licencing is far better, maybe relax the restrictions on the type of guns though.

Adopt the principles of the free market aka pure capitalism

Everything else will eventually follow on

We will need it when our country basically becomes Rhodesia-lite with the brownskins

>Electoral reform: Serving military get 3 votes, former military get 2, regular citizens get 1

>give the morons three times as many votes as people with an education and a real job

>give a squaddie the same number of votes as a general
>why why why why why why

You are right that we need electoral reform, but not that

What we need is a federalised UK with a Senate that gives equal representation to NI, Wales, Scotland and England. Like the muricans have with states. We need to scrap fptp. And we need an entrenched bill of rights with the right to free speech as right numero uno

Also we need to stop giving foreign aid to countries who manifestly dont need it

And ban faith schools

And possibly bring back grammar schools

Those would be a good start at least

Thank you, based Brit.

I think the more I learn about common law, the more I like the idea of civil law.

That dude in pic is genuinely scary. I remember see him in hooligan video from France 98

Change the nation policy toward totalitarian rightist, hard but worth it. But nah mate, Nutzy is gone, if you had just joined Hitler in WW2, today is your glorious day perhaps.

England is not to be made great again. England is to be destroyed.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

>Anglos
>white

OP you sound like you have autism. How much time did you spend fantasizing as you wrote it? Reminder that your mayor is muslim and london is no longer white and never will be ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=18-tiD-lZRM

At 0.50 based brit appears
Thank you based brit

England =/= London

more importantly

London =/= England

Check out this literall cuck.

Yes cuck, the actual meaning of the word.
As you would love to watch your freedom be fucked by another man who happens to sit a in a Building hundreds of kilometers away.

???????
I haven't got a clue what you are trying to say.

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

End the welfare state.

I see the lower class white British population as being as large a problem as mass migration.

Remember: whites literally do worse in school than blacks and western Asians now, and it is thanks to the students on free school meals (i.e. lower class kids).

The British lower class lives on the welfare state, paid for by the middle class who therefore don't have as much money to raise their own kids.

My greatest hope the civilisation is that somewhere, probably the US, the white middle and upper class at once can create a society that neither bases itself on ethnic mass immigration, nor panders to the lower class. I.e. a society that recognises the greatness of the white middle class.

Ban non ethnic Brits from owning property, no longer can paki come here and buy up our homes then rent it out at whatever price.

This seems to work very well for Thailand.

a small immigration wave of 12 mil turks should make you a bit more alpha

thanks based erdogan

>Electoral reform: Serving military get 3 votes, former military get 2, regular citizens get 1, muslims get 0 (as they are above man made law, or so I keep hearing).
Doesn't make sense, if people don't have equal votes it's not a democracy so why even bother?

>Citizenship: A 'citizen' is defined by ancestry in those isles, with half breeds (such as myself, mixed European) getting half a vote. Dindus can gain full citizenship once three generations have been born with no record of violent crime. If one is committed then that generation are are exiled to Liberia. Aside from this eugenic effort, they are treated with respect and expected to behave well.
The idea is good but I'd make more consistent rules:
1. Nationality is based on blood only. No naturalization or anchor babies.
2. People of foreign origin who are currently citizens get sorted between well integrated/assimilated people (i.e. British name, Western clothing, supports democracy, etc.), and de facto foreigners. The first become "honorary citizens" (basically foreigners that have earned the right to be treated as if they were British). They will keep all their citizen rights, except that they will not be automatically transferred to their children.
3. The others will become "permanent residents". Since they used to be citizens and maybe don't even have any other passports you won't be able to immediately kick them out. But they will be officially considered as foreigners, with no vote and the government can kick them out for any reason.

>Gun rights: 2nd Amendment style rights for all citizens with training in school from 10 and up. The right to self defence is sacred.
Absolute 2nd amendment is as stupid as banning guns. It's like nuclear proliferation, you want to have nukes and your loyal friends to have nukes but you don't want NKorea to have nukes. There needs to be control so that only the good people get guns, while fighting criminal smuggling.

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

and this is why you'll never run a McDonald's let alone a country.. stick to Civ 5 friendo

Stop speaking English and learn a Brythonic language. Reconnect with your stolen tribal identity and raise your spears in the name of Arthur.

The ideal of the welfare state is good though. That it helps those who need it for a short time between jobs, or those who are ill and can't work.

It's the gross abuse and misuse of it that needs ending.

Oh, and to add: Child benefit should be scrapped.

If you can't afford children, don't have them. You have to raise your kids, not the state. Child benefit destroys the family unit as mothers don't need fathers to make raising kids financially viable.

>implying there should be welfare for redundancy and illness

It's called savings, you save for these sorts of occasions

Yes, have some more koolaid!

Why not give ideas that are actually possible, as opposed to a list of neckbeard wet dreams?

And stop basing shit off of America. America is a piece of shit country and ANY further cultural influence from that shithole will only further the eradication of British culture.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602874/Vile-Euro-2016-threats-Pig-Marseilles-Notorious-English-hooligan-plans-return-France-attack-Muslims.html

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

You seem to forget the last 4 words of the 2nd amendment. And who the constitution applies to.

THANK YOU, BASED BRIT!

Glass all the ethnics