Post whatever the fuck you want

post whatever the fuck you want

Other urls found in this thread:

yaoihavenreborn.com/doujinshi/angs-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no!

Source?

yaoihavenreborn.com/doujinshi/angs-story ^^

Ugh why would you not abort a child with a facial deformation like that, it's not fair on him.

Get to the choppa!

Imagine bein on set with them. I'd need a "personal moment" immediately everytime there was a reset or break. Just they way they look at each other is so great. Very immersive. Real lust. Real desire.

Excuse me please.

Thanks man. But damn, they are douchebags.

>Watch a few top ten lists
>"yo I'm cool with Sup Forums, don't make me use them to my advantage"

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT SMOOTHSKIN

Sauce?

SO I CAN POST ANYTHING?

What do you mean?

We were asses back in school. I do remember that clearly. But not to the point of an entire class ganging up on someone, writing on their table with permanent marker or spitting on them.

pls halp ? I dont get

Yes

what part of "crab wheelchair" don't you get?

Last night i crab wheelchair your sister?

all of it

good, because i don't get it either Kappa

The legs for my halloween costume

What do you think?

are you gonna be a Minotaur or a furry

Well, the story happens in Korea, homophobia and other ways of discrimination are worse than in your country or mine. But look at how the comic ended, and there's also a second part where Somie is not so bullied by his classmates c:

bought a t shirt with this for my brothers bday

kek

because they are just fucking redneck with no brain culture or history

The art kinda reminds me of Beksinski's stuff. Is that him?

theres a whole movement of ppl who do this like him. i just went to deviantart and searched under #creepy

fucken moar of her or similar

Guess that make sense, he was pretty unique, bond to have a couple copycats that pops up at some point.

Rela?

Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine domini (X) Patris omnipotentis, et in virtute Spiritus (X) Sancti, Filii, Domini et Judicis nostri, et in virtute Spiritus sancti: quia descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei, vos quæ Dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiant templum Dei vivi, et Spiritus sancti (X), ut habites in ea. Per eundem Christum Dominum nostrum, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et saeculum per ignem. Personam. Amen.

I fucking hate Roundabouts. They don't really ease traffic or anything. Just make a proper intersection and be done with it.

Thankfully this is more of a europoor design, but we ended up with a few of them stateside, unfortunately.

Idk... i think if it were germany 1v1 america the story could have been different. But it wasn't so idk

Dies irae, dies illa, solvet Saeclum in favilla, teste Satan cum sibylla. Quantos tremor est futurus, quando Vindex est venturus cuncta stricte discussurus. Dies irae, dies illa!

tl;dr: Go fuck yourself.

still wondering why kinski isn't the king of Sup Forums.

I'm trying for a satyr.