Herp Derp. Niggers are the real problem in society

youtube.com/watch?v=JcNTjQWI9VM

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=885_1420607869
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the graphics look shit and there's no blood, who the fuck would play this?

>outliers are the rule
>2016

OP is still a faggot

Wow, he fatally shoots a middle aged woman with a kitchen tool. Could have literally put her on her ass with one punch. What a coward.

> no blood

You been watching too many movies.

What's your point? They are. Watch as absolutely no white people riot over this as a result of it being entirely reasonable.

if she still charges forward even though he has a fucking gun pointed at her and tells her to put the knife down she deserves a bullet

lmao americans are cowards, this is a picture of what your whole culture/society is: self righteous idiots and faglets to the bone

ooga booga why is you shootin at me just because i is tryna stab you

She was pretty damn stupid, yes. But why did the police officer shit his pants at the sight of an overweight woman with a knife that wasn't even directly running (more like jogging) toward him?

Are you trying to remove any darwinism? That is weak.

kek those screams

SHOULD HAVE SHOT HER LEG
WHAT A FAGGOT PUSSY FAGGOT

>dog bites man
Yeah we know it happens
>man bites dog
Herp derp niggers aren't the problem.

So she deserved to get shot but you won't expect whites chimping out

DESU he seems to be aiming at her legs. So he did nothing wrong

21 foot rule, no exceptions

Why should he risk his life? Violent criminals should be shot on sight, it's a lot cheaper.

Oh well, another one bites the dust.

>charges forward
>fat old bitch can barely totter

Anyone else keep feeling like this video isn't real life because it looks like counter strike ?

If this video was in the UK she'd have chased him and 3 of his buddies around their cars for 20 minutes before tiring herself out

Is that even a human? It's like a fucking hobbit, wtf.

>implying most of Sup Forums wouldn't magdump the moment someone with a weapon even looks at them

ah, so she isn't even white

nice try OP but you can't pull the wool over my eyes!

>if she still charges forward even though he has a fucking gun pointed at her and tells her to put the knife down she deserves a bullet

This. I don't even say that to be edgy. If your brain is evidently so hopelessly fucked up that you come at a person with a gun pointed at you, it's better off for society if he just fucking kills you instead of forcing taxpayers to feed your ass in a prison for the next decade.

ok black pigeon speaks.

not an argument

She is definitely not white from the pitch of her voice and those screams. Most likely of hispanic origin.

She just had to not try to kill him. I won't cry for her.

not an argument

this is an argument

Mentally fucked up =/= criminal.

yeah

What a Way to think. What do you have low self esteem?

Why didn't this racist cop just shot her in the pinky so that she would drop the knife? Racist and poorly trained cops...

i think he shot her in the ass. she just bled out. considering the person standing next to her wasnt stabbed i would say this was suicide by cop

^

dubs

Are you retarded?

anyone have the webm of british cops (i think) having difficulty apprehending a man with a knife?

almost dubs aagin lol

Muddying of their genes and culture, gone from "yes" to "yeah", in a year they'll say "muh dick"

Women want equality?
Women got equality.

>being a faggot

Was she actually threatening people or being crazy or was she just carrying the cleaver somewhere

>Mexican """"""""""intellectuals""""""""""

Fucking leave, shoo shoo back to Sup Forums you massive fucking faggot.

When I see videos in America it doesnt feel like real life because it looks like a movie

Read the video description ffs
She was chasing her own mother with a butcher knife, that's why the police were called

>being this newfag

What a waste of quads.

He had no choice.

It was kill or be slaughtered.

>a literal entire country bought and paid for by the rothschild family
>insulting the greatest country on earth

Why didn't he just shoot her in the arm or leg? Why does it seem that Americans always shoot to kill when you can incapacitate?

>mental illness doesn't exist in u s of a

that's cool

That's Ireland you fucking dumbfuck.

Seriously, get the fuck out of here you underaged sperg.

You're fucking replying to yourself about repeating post numbers. Doesn't get much more newfag or autistic than that.

>0:12
Damn that nigga gangsta as fuq tho

liveleak.com/view?i=885_1420607869
This is why you don't use a tool for killing to 'incapacitate'
Hollywood is not real

>Hurr shoot arm or leg!

I wish the production facility you retards were made in was shut down.

Doing this is proof to a court you didn't feel your life was in danger, so you get sued.

That and the fact there are arteries in your arms and legs, severance of the femoral can kill you in less than a minute.

You can't get more incapacitated than a corpse.

>mental illness is a get away with murder card
Britcucks everyone

this isn't doom mate, shouldn't you be used to this kind of shit?

>seems to be aiming at her legs. So he did nothing wrong
should have gone for a head shoot if you ask me

Also no drop loot and shitty graphics. 4/10.

>people are guilty of crimes before committing them

thanks for the info, sam

surely 2 shots should've been enough. That 4th shot does seem a bit evil

>you have to let someone kill you before you are allowed to defend yourself
wew lad

actually had a sim episode here when the pigs were armed temp.
>dindu ofc
>oslo ofc
>somali woman threatens to kill a child with a big knyfe
>monkey gets shot and taken down
leftist try to raise chimpout... it fails... fails big time
lie like fuck and try to say this woman was shot just cuz nigger... never mentioned the child

backfired as fuck.. sadly the sheboon survived.
In a few years, when out of mental asylum and jail, she will do this murder....

She kept coming.
Shoot until they stop coming at you.

If everyone thought like him this country would be a much better place, no niggers either

what the fuck was she expecting to happen?

What ever happened to tasing?

I'm not saying the shooting was unjustified, but he pulls out his gun and the situation went from 0 right to 100. It was only one person, why couldn't he give her the ol' twin lightning bolts?

his best defense would have been not russhing into a situation with little information or composure

IS THIS HER!!??
IS THIS HER!!??
DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT!!!!
*pew pew pew*

Came here to post this
>1911

that's what amerifats actually believe

Makes you fucking wonder why police officers don't have a complete kit of both lethal and nonlethal incapacitating guns.

The could have taken her down with bare hands. What a murderning coward.

is that irony

because they do... at least in civilised countries

Reminds me of SWAT 4.

Then why didn't he used one at her. I mean I'm talking about this case with almost no knowledge about for what I saw so far she's completely retarded and suicidal, BUT he could have used a nonlethal weapon.

He's right, though.

While I don't think the situation called for a gun in the first place, if you point a gun at a person and they STILL disobey your orders, then you have no form of escalation other than to shoot.

>brings knife to gun fight
>WAAAH, HE SHULDA GOT A KNIFE TOO TO MAKE IT FAIR :'((((
you're retarded, user. Get a vasectomy.

Yeah, exactly. A tazer would have taken her out. She's a fat, middle aged woman. Probably can't lift more than 5kg or run faster than 6mph

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have been hard to restrain once she was down

>runs towards police with a knife
>gets shot
>acts surprised

Is it different in vietnam or????

>didn't go in v.a.t.s and shoot knife
>current year

WOW!

>no headshots

>americuck officer afraid of an old woman with a knife and has to gun her down
>bootlickers defend this

You literally can't make this shit up

Who is the other woman standing by just chilling?

>herp derp
Hello there, reddit.

she was slowing down before collapsing probably hadn't even realised she'd been shot.

I'm sure the officer did everything by the book, but damn it that was ice cold

Then are you insinuating that the country where she was shot is not a civilized country? Because the only other option would put the police officer in trouble.

At any rate I can't help but feel bad for that woman's family, people like her take bad decision and when they screw up royally it's their family that will have to deal with the pain.

>not killing immigrants rushing at you with a knife

I guess slavs were cucks after all.

>I'm sure the officer did everything by the book, but damn it that was ice cold
That's why tasers exist.

>muh mentul illnidss
>hmmm, i got called out because someone's putting civilians at risk. I'll just wait a 40minutes and see what's going on.
Sorry, ours cops aren't unarmed nannies with union jack dildo billy clubs planted in their collective anus'.
When shit goes down and they're called out, they don't wait until everyone inside or in the vicinity is dead.
You know? The opposite of what eurocuck "police" do. (See: Brussels).

Nobody gets upset when the trash gets taken out except for the trash. So here's hoping someone takes you out next.

In this situation I think the proper protocol should most likely have been a good tazing first from what I saw. But I have no idea if the cleaver factors in.

Yup. It's called reality, HueHue, welcome to it.