Examine and extract the Zika virus

>examine and extract the Zika virus
>Insert it somewhere down the line of the halal meat production line
>Every motherfucking Muslim and the occasional libtard now only gets retardbabies, effectively stopping their cancerous growth in 1 generation
>world peace
Why hasn't this been done yet???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would that stop them? They're already retarded.

this, it will only give them those smaller heads and make them harder to headshot

>harder to headshot
Lel. But do you really think zikapatients can multiply? They're the special kind of retards who would die of thirst because they don't know they're thirsty.

in reality they're just brainless husks. Enough of the brain stem to regulate heartbeat, about it. Using the Zika virus as a chemical weapon like that would count as genocide to the UN and tree hugging liberals who would try to stop it.

>that would count as genocide to the UN and tree hugging liberals who would try to stop it.
Yeah that's why it would have to be done in secret. If it would go unnoticed for at least a year we already will have vaused and millions of shitskins to have retardbabies.

But maybe the Zika virus is a wrong choice and a better one exists? Maybe somethi g that chemically cadtrates you and goes unnoticed?

sounds like an excellent idea

>unfortunately we don't have muslims here

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

You don't have to be Muslim to eat that stuff. Some of us live in places with lots of Turk or other shops.

have you ever spoken to a potato with a concave in their skull?
its like talking to a vegetable and a amoeba at the same time.

>Turk
>not a muslim

oh goy

I'm talking to one right now.

Good plan. But most places just serve Halal chicken so everyone will get it.

You could give every refugee that enters the country a vaccin that makes them infertile. Nobody will ever know until it's too late.

I dunno senpai, our Musilms aren't too bad aside from radicalized Dagestanis and Chechens

maybe it already has

holy shit aussie and his bantz
FPBP

Feasible, but you're essentially lighting a fire while covered in gasoline. Very easy to completely fuck over the whole world.

Here we also have halal but only the mudslides touch it and maybe a few liberal "freethinkers"would,but they deserve death a ywayso that's OK.

I like this idea southern neighbor. Using vacins as a cover you could do all kinds of crazy shit.

I wish somewhere in the world a crazy billionaire lives whith a lot of free time on his hands....

Because the zika virus doesn't do anything

We already do that in Africa

What? For real?

Making them all infertile would solve the problem itself in 60-800 years. It's the only warless solution.

80* ofcourse.

Veel plezier met de AIVD :)

They're already retardbabies, but I get your point.

Hahaha look at this moralfag reporting a discussion thread to the police.

>mfw the halal meat guy is one of the cheapest in the warehouse district
>am mostly Catholic
Thanks bro.

Why hate?

But i like halal...

Children eat meat. Once a female child has had Zika, that person will not be reinfected as an adult. You have immunised your target population, despite the virus having an actual effect for some women's pregnancies initially.
Please think harder about your lame plans.

>Making them all infertile would solve the problem itself in 60-800 years. It's the only warless solution.

This is already happening..... To western white people.

If you are little older, like in your 30s you will know lots of people who are trying for babies and having IVF, and failing.

Something is very wrong. Maybe its leaving child birth to too late, or maybe its something more sinister. But fertility is a massive problem.

> reading comprehension

He meant that some non-muslims have no choice but to consume halal meat because they live in areas with large Muslim populations

The high school I went to only served halal meats, so everyone would be affected not just Muslims.

>Incognito mode makes me safe

>not just prions in their food
>slowly kills them by gnawing holes in their brain
>can't be destroyed with heat
>cooking won't prevent prion spreading

Pretty much, but it's more that some non-Muslims are too comfortable with Muslims in their area that they eat their stuff.

Do you know an alternative which goes unnoticed and makes people infertile?

The positive thing about Zika is that you can just blame the skeeto's

I just got physically ill reading that

Why not do that to KFC chicken?

>sidebar: I was on Sup Forums then turned on the telly.
"The First 48" was on.
Dindu was sitting in interrogation room with an empty box of KFC in front of him.
I kek'd out loud.
The dog looked at me with a quizzical look like "wtf"?

>our Musilms aren't too bad ASIDE from radicalized Dagestanis and Chechens

Idea:
>become Safety Inspector for sprinkler systems
>go inspect all mosque sprinkler systems
>plant cynide in the water tanks and plant a timed device to off on special mudslime prayer day

Problem solved, your country is great again.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A WINNER

unfortunately we will lose a few white brothers who live in Muslim dominated parts of town which have halal everywhere they look. I'm sorry but your lives will be remembered

>skeeto's

They are called "Skeeter's", lad.

collateral dmg is unavoidable now, its for the greater good of mankind, theyll understand unless cucks.

Thank you Ameribro for correcting me. I hope you get lots of shotguns and flags on your birthday.

Also I nice idea. Maybr next time I'll make an "invent creative ideas of muzzy extermination" thread. Feels good to imagine the muds dying

well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

ye, great idea achmed

the problem is when that shit comes to europe when muzzies start cucking you

sure thing! let me just get to that one sole producer of halal foods which ships to every single muslim out of billions currently inhabiting the world, and add a single drop of virulent liquid to the bond-villain styled giant crockpot out of which megatonnes of halal meat are ejected each year!

If you can do that I will give you this huge bag with a big $ sign on it.

>I hope you get lots of shotguns and flags on your birthday.

got plenty of flags. even ones with 48 stars on them.
gun safes are full clog head bro. I could use some extra ammo. I am down to about 5k rounds.