I will be marrying this girl in 2 weeks

I will be marrying this girl in 2 weeks
Did i make a mistake Sup Forums? What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5X6F1URAzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

need to see more before final judgement can be made.

>brown eyes
>hot as fuck body
tough choice, post nudes

She's like 16 tops lol. Nice girl though.

You fucked her yet? Prove it....

nudes or i dident happen

She Will age ugly as fuck

why would you come to a community of virgins and 12 year olds to make your decision, OP? If you love her enough to propose to her, I'm sure you made the right choice.

Cute AF Id say ya dun good

Cute. IMHO marriage is a horrible trap for guys. You'd never enter into a business contract as one-sided as a marriage contract is.

If things head south on you, keep in mind that a .45 and a wood chipper are a lot cheaper, faster and less painful than a divorce. INCLUDING any lawyer money and prison time for the murder.

show nudes and we will tell you

You're a faggot... Gtfo

/thread

she will get fat in 3y. think again

Lemme creampie that cunt of hers before you marry her... I'll be doing you a favor

No, you'll be making the mistake in 2 weeks like you said.

Good luck, cuckold.

>you
>marrying Emma
nope

She's beautiful but you're lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5X6F1URAzs

Id creampie this cunt too... She got that look in her eye, that's she dripping for cock

Same girl? Is that OP's fiancee?
How did you get her picture lol

>marrying emma

You wish op, also newfags need to lurk moar

lol op nope

I wanna fuck her so hard... Her thighs would squeeze me so much from the intense orgasm she's having while I fill up her cunt with my cream...

She can blow my cock any day

She's cute as fuck, but probably way too young.

stfu shut in faggot

HURR SHES BLOWING GRASS TO MAKE SOUNDS WOW SHE CAN BLOW MY COCK JUST THE SAME HAHAHAHA

FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH

>Did i make a mistake
She's adorable. Nudes would be appreciated.

>2017
>Marrying

That's your mistake right there.

>without sound
The ideal woman

I married a cute chick when I was 18 too. Huge mistake! I was divorced in 4 years, and now I have to pay $430 monthly for child support. Up side is that she's ugly as hell now so I don't feel as bad lol. My advice is to get an iron clad pre-nup that will split everything evenly so you know the worse case scenario going in. No pussy is worth half your shit, a significant portion of your income for 18+ years, and all the other bullshit that goes along with a wife.