What would happen if USA would to emulate some of the Soviet methods in dealing with criminals?

What would happen if USA would to emulate some of the Soviet methods in dealing with criminals?

I am more specifically thinking about propiska/internal passports.
>everyone with a police record is forbid to live in the cities, has to live beyond a certain radius (101 km in USSR )
>as a ciminal you have to have a special id card that identifies you as criminal scum at all times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propiska_in_the_Soviet_Union

All the Tyrones, Mumias and OJ's would be obligated to live in the rural areas.

Wouldn't the soviets just execute them anyway and not be bothered to deal with their constant bullshit.

>What would happen if USA would to emulate some of the Soviet methods in dealing with criminals?
People would say that they are being racist, and to deal with the problem, they should have more blacks in government positions and get more money fo' dem' programs.

what is with the dumbass posts from croatia lately. im hoping it's from a single poster

this

say what you want but the soviets kept their streets clean of these kinds of people

>push criminals into rural areas where the white people are

No, fuck off. I don't want a hundreds of dindus moving into my 99% white town of 20,000. Keep them in their inner city ghettos and prisons where they belong.

This, voter id is considered racist here. That is, id of any sort that these niggers no doubt have to get welfare.

Those that served their sentances in prisons and gulags and were then released were in this group.

When did everything go so wrong?
Martin Luther king?

>What would happen if USA would to emulate some of the Soviet methods in dealing with criminals?
Because the Soviets' draconian approach to law enforcement stopped crime?
Duh.

Well I guess that would work, seeing as a nig would have to be lucky to survive a gulag and will truly become a gud boi afterwards. I don't think most Americans would be able to stomach this though, too brutal for them.

Easier to round em up and gas them or whatever is the cheapest and quickest way.

malcolm x

>Because the Soviets' draconian approach to law enforcement stopped crime?
it did

>would have to be lucky to survive a gulag and will truly become a gud boi afterwards
Yeah, that's it, men came out of the Soviet gulag system as good boys.
No hardened criminals, no psychos, no recruitment to organized crime.

Learn2History.

Roughly around the time of the Spanish-American War. This is when newspapers first had the power to create a war they wanted. This is when Jews first started to change what was being said to fit their views.

>Because the Soviets' draconian approach to law enforcement stopped crime?
>it did
Delusional or just ignorant?

>men came out of the Soviet gulag system as good boys
Who said anything about anyone coming out of a gulag alive.

but it did

>Who said anything about anyone coming out of a gulag alive.
Wow, so fun reading the nonsense written by people who literally have no idea what they're talking about.
Go read about Russian and Eastern European organized crime and how the gulag system fed it.
Or just babble more with your very believable claim that the gulag system tamed crime in the Soviet Union.

Problem here is that the suburban and rural areas are almost completely huwhite. So your idea would be terrible for america.

The best solution would just be straight-up pogroms. But a less genocidal alternative would be to wall off all the major dindu cities, Escape From New York style.

>but it did
Yep, Russia was almost crime-free during the gulag decades.
Because you say so.
All that organized crime documented all over the web must be a figment of my imagination.

>All the Tyrones, Mumias and OJ's would be obligated to live in the rural areas.

that would make it easier for them to commit crime, theyd move drugs, kill and rape in rural areas without the police ever knowing/ not being able to reach them

retard solution

Well, we don't strictly have to follow eastern European practices, just borrow the name and camp layout. Give the nigs some hope while they work as free labour, promise some booty and scholarships and feed them chicken wings. When they become useless, kill em.

Work sets you free user.

>Well, we don't strictly have to follow eastern European practices, just borrow the name and camp layout. Give the nigs some hope while they work as free labour, promise some booty and scholarships and feed them chicken wings. When they become useless, kill em.

I'm glad there's Sup Forums to keep subhumans like you off the streets, user.

the cold war propaganda did numbers on you

streets were basically crime free and women could walk at nights alone without getting bothered

checked

The biggest problem of this policy

What's the matter, you think murderers, rapists and thugs deserve another chance at life while simultaneously fucking over other honest people and then using their tax-money to create some dominatrix bitch drug trading hierarchy in their prisons?

Oh no, if these people are gonna take, they need to give back too.

>>as a ciminal you have to have a special id card that identifies you as criminal scum at all times
We would never do it, we're very humane. Everyone deserve to have a normal-looking id! It's just that your personal id passport has a number, and some number series are for former convicts.

I would rather just shoot feral nigs in the streets, and let the rotting corpse serve as a reminder to the next nigger that thinks his life matters.
But I'm pretty damn racist, and completely fed up with all kinds of shit these days.

well once they chimped out in rural areas they'd be shot and nobody there would care.

MLK was the last moral black cultural leader
get rid of him and you have a bunch of people living in basically anarchy (no police presence in ghettos) so it turns for the worse real quickly

jajajaja
too complicated, I suggest just gassing them all instead.

do niggers not know how to shave or something?

why do they always have pubes on their face?

>voter id is considered racist here
Explain