How do i find out who stuck nails in my tires if there are no recordings and no suspects. Does anyone have any advice?

How do i find out who stuck nails in my tires if there are no recordings and no suspects. Does anyone have any advice?

Ask yourself who or what would do such a thing? If you have no leads, good luck finding someone

Put an ad in the lost and founds
>four nails. owner collects
got him

You cant. Get over it and move to a better neighborhood, or stop pissing people off, or both...

Bribery bribe for information

Maybe you just ran over some nails? Stop blaming other people for everything that goes wrong in your life.

visit ur local medium

It was niggers.

ENHANCE!

send the screws to department to undergo dna tests.

Find out (((who))) stuck nails in your tires.

There's your answer.

That's simple OP you need to find someone who got a hammer I mean come on man even scooby-do could've resolved this, this is some Dora-the-fucking-explorer tier dude...

>>no suspects

Take the nails, look for a serial number, match it to a store that stocks then, sneak into the security room and look for CCTV of people buying them out look through the transaction records and cctv to identify at the till.

Dust for prints and upload to afis for hopefully a match. If not, invite everyone over and obtain prints that way.

No. I've been parking there for 2 years and i got nails in 3 tires. So no, I didn't just drive into random ails.

Put nails under a microscope. Maybe the perpetrator left a mark of something.

Do anything to piss off your neighbor(s)?

Ask the local hardware store if they've sold any nails to a tire shop

Dust'em for prints.

You don't, you change your tires, they pop them again, you keep being the little pussy you've always been

kill someone , put body in trunk and let csi handle it

You can always have them removed and sneakily go onto your best guess for who put them there's house and match them for type and length or whatever.

If guns kill people, then nails pop tires. Sounds like a law suit to me. I'd go after the manufacturer.

Did you check for semen?

YOU DONT KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK THATS WHY ITS SO GREAT YOU GET FUCKED OVER AND THEY GET THE SATISFACTION OF IT WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN ALSO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN WHILE YOU SLEEP EASY AS SHIT READY YER ANUS FER SOME HEINOUS

File a police report

kys

How do I get dubs?

Buy Sup Forums pass

You have to put you bank card info on the post, delete system 32 then summon a succubus

Thanks for the real suggestions. (The other ones were pretty fucking funny)

Kys? Sure I'll kill you kekekekekeke fufufufufuf heheheheheheheeh lololololololol hahahahahahahahahahah

1. Carefully extract them with STERILIZED tweezers (you may have to let out all of the air in the tires to do so)
2. Once removed place in a ~25/75 mix of hydrogen peroxide and warm (not above 150°) water
3. Go to local CVS/Walgreens and buy a simple pregnancy test (one of the ones with two lines not a plus/minus one)
4. Remove the nails after about an hour or so after they've been able to oxidize slightly
5. Pour the water over the pregnancy test, if it shows positive the nails are tainted with nigger aids and you've now narrowed down the pool.
6. Go to local PD with evidence and report a black criminal on the loose
7. Theyll arrest someone and you can sleep a little easier at night

Hope this helps, it's worked for me several times for various types of crimes and each one has led to a conviction

Were they now?

Did you do anything involving an Indian Burial Ground? Like park on it, or dig up a body? Anything you want to tell us?

OP i know who did it

As do you

Pay me what you promised

Buy a shitty camera security system.. or beat ready to camp out when you think they're going to do it. Me and my dad did that once and caught the faggot. Gave him an ass raping he'll never forget. He needed a colostomy bag for the rest of his days

It was probably just some shitty local neighborhood kids.

@747391790
Jack off in a spinny chair and where your cum lands is which direction to go

it went so well the first time, they might try again, OP. Get a camera and don't tell anyone about it. Or park where there are cameras watching and don't tell anyone about it. You might catch the fucker on a second run.

Was it just your car? Would anyone be jealous of your car (is it sexy and expensive)?

Try to remember if you did something like park badly or piss someone off and keep doing it. That'll probably convince whoever it was to go for that second shot.

Humans are creatures of habit. The fucker probably passes by your car (or at least the place you parked). Maybe going to work or the store or something.

Humans are fucking lazy. This guy wasn't just driving past and randomly decided to park his car, get out, go over to your car and spike the wheels. The fucker walks past your car often and felt comfortable enough in the area to fuck up your tyres.

Sit on the ground by your car and cry until someone points and laughs at you. That's the guy.

Fix your fucking alarm and you won't have this problem, you stupid piece of shit.

you ran over some nails

A CLUE! A CLUE!

I did it, OP. I wanted to check how much tire id have to nail before you bitch about on 4chin.

lol, that is not a nail you dumb nigger

In my neighborhood, people toss nails in the alleys to get customers at their tire shops

Not for long, the demise of the rubber jew is coming.

As a teenager I did stupid shit like this to strangers. It was a rampage and I did all kinds of shit like nails and smoke bombs and fucking up people's yard shit. The thing is though, I never hit the same neighborhood twice. I never had a pattern, and I always went out looking very casual and unassuming just using what I can take from others rather than going out armed.

Never got caught.

So now when I see shit happen, I know it's useless to try and find who did it. Probably a teenager that lives 20 miles away and gets good grades. You'll never see him, never find out a name. You might find the nails came from a shed 3 blocks over though.

It's definitely not you fucking dumbass

That's super shitty, those people are fuckin dicks

That shit is only good for low speed smooth courses. The abuse an inflated tire can endure is way better than the joints of a honeycomb structure. If that was the future, we would be driving on them now because it was conceptualized over 10 years ago.

I wouldn't want to go over 30 in those

Set up surveillance cameras and monitor your car. That's it. That's all you can do. Set up cameras in your car if you have to. They'll probably keep doing it. Check under your tires before you drove off next time. Nobody can force a nail into a tire, they set it up so you roll onto it. Are you paying for new tires every time or patching them yourself?

It was the hacker Sup Forums

Clearly it was you who put a nail in OP's tire
>found him!

Get a deer cam and set it up near your vehicle, chances are they will strike again and when they do, you will have a picture that you can give to the police.
Proceed to sue the absolute shit out them.

Yea but nails laying flat on the ground never go into tires. I know cause I work on a construction site everyday, nail everywhere. Never once have I gotten a flat on the job site.
Explain your bullshit please

It can happen ANYWHERE. If a construction truck or a dump truck hauling drops a nail, there you go. It just happens. It is like asking "Who's gum did I step in today?" You will likely never know unless you've driven through a construction yard, even then they will laugh at you because it isn't really their fault.

No. Running over nails don't do that

You are so wrong. I sincerely hope you do not work in construction of you think "nails on the the ground never go into tires."

The fuck you posting to retard? This your first day here?
>@newfag detected

It could happen with regular cars going fast on the highway.
I've seen people that randomly have nails stuck in their tires. They come in for a rotation or something and we notice a nail buried in the tire.

What about a combination of the two technologies?
Regular tire with honeycomb inside?

@747394774
Fuck off back to waterford you cunt. Ive been a 4channer for almost twenty years

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Shit just happens unexpectedly man

Who are you replying to?
Why are you using the @ and a post number? Do you not know how to reply to a post?

Obviously yes! I am the trouble maker. I am the one who causes pain. I am the rumpelstiltskin conning you into letting me father children with your children. I am the man who rents a room and ends up owning your house. I am the man who started as a janitor and became your boss. I am the man who took your clothes from the charity bin and sold them to your neighbors so you could say you had a shirt just like that. I am the ghost that haunts you when you can not sleep. I am the evil inside of every man's heart which can only be ignored but never stopped from compelling you to ruin your pathetic life.

No, not in my experience. Nails or screws need to be facing up from the start to go in. Even then the chances are slim. The fuck your tires made from? Water balloons ?

@747394943
Are you daft?

Yea I see it all the time too but it's usually a small or broken screw. You can't throw a box of 12 penny commons on the ground and get it to happen.

user you gotta follow the food chain like any cop

1 go to the hardware store beat the clerk until he gives up the owner. Shoot the clerk, no witnesses
2 find the owner rubber hose him until you get a name. Bullet in the back of the head body into the river
3 find the thug the owner gave up. Start with his toes and work your way up until you get the guy who told him to jack your shit up. this one just cut his throat you got better things to be doing anyway
4 now you gotta do a getting ready montage assemble your weapons maybe a few jump kicks etc
5 your now ready for mr big fight your way into his lair killing his henchmen as you go giving no fucks at all. Have a short convo with mr big.
"I loved those tires more than life itself you bastard" "your love is a little flat now user"
set mr big on fire.
5 as credits roll go to discount tire and buy a new set of hot whitewalls and have them installed

That would be a horribly rough ride.

Go to school for engineering and get back to me with more stupid ideas

No they don't. A nail laying flat on the ground stays flat. I've seen many flat tires with broken screws stuck in them even small bolts. Nails are rare in the sense of a 3 1/4 inch smooth common nail straight in a tire. Never seen it. They don't stand up on edge and no one drive 70 mph on a construction site. So your logic is fucked faggot

>You are so wrong. I sincerely hope you do not work in construction of you think "nails on the the ground never go into tires."
I hope you don't read, teach or speak English.

7/10

would read again if it was green text

I knew it

kino post

You mom just happens unexpectedly

OP is a poorfag obviously because it is less common to have nails in newer tires than in older lower tread tires. 4 years in automotive and it was always the poorfag that came in with a screw or nail stuck into their bald ass tires. We would patch it because they couldn't afford a tire, then put their new tires and suspension work on a company credit in the winter when they wrecked.

Well it is a second language. I know Americans typically only speak half of a language, so I'll give you a break

Zozzle.

just backtrace the nail

I seriously doubt deer did it.