ANSWER Sup Forums

ANSWER Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mzDvpKzfY
youtube.com/watch?v=QmxKwPxjFG4
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXf7EJ8Qvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smack the back. Inertia.

If the drone stays on the ground until the train speeds up, then it will hover in place normally.

It will move with the train for the same reason that all loose items don't fly to the back of a car when it accelerates: the air is stagnant in a contained environment.

it uses air to stay in the air.
if the door stays closed it wont move

/thread

Confirmed for never riding in a fast car.

Depends on how fast it accelerates though because of inertia. If it starts real slow itll maybe wobble a bit and then hang, but if it shoots out of the station it will smack the back of the train (along with all the passengers smacking their heads against their seats)

it the thing starts to fly after the train is no longer accelerating, then the helicopter will stay in place.

If the helicopter lifts before then, the thing will start hitting the walls of the train.

Newton's 1st law niggas.

No it's not. You are retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mzDvpKzfY

I used this video because he's explaining this to a five year old, and obviously you are on that kids level

itll go forwards, like balloons with less dense gas in them in moving cars

Remember, people like this share the road with you while you drive.

People like this vote.

People like this are not uncommon

the train will fly

Perfect video for him.

All the beams melt

I need more physics questions like this

Any have moar?

You know how when the train accelerates you get pushed back into your seat? And then the seat pushes you forwards so you don't fly backwards?
The helicopter isn't in a seat. It flies backwards. The air it's sitting in flies backwards too.
The air will fix itself before the helicopter does, because the air is touching the back of the train. It's also a gas, so it will spread back forwards and match the train.
When the air fixes itself, your helicopter will have air that is moving with the train hitting it and pushing it along with the train. That will make the helicopter fly straight again. But it will go backwards for a while, and maybe hit the back wall.

Can we please stop posting facebook cancer here?

Yeah, this is Sup Forums. Only reddit cancer, please. Or 9gag. Maybe iFunny.

it will stay in place because the oxygen in the air when paired with nitrogen (also in air) are double bonded, as they often are at high speeds, the air density will keep it from moving backwards.
#science

/thread

And this is why you don't need to wear a seatbelt. Because if the car stops suddenly, you'll just stop instead of being throw through the windshield. The air in the car will catch you.

the train will fly

Classical physics will apply in this situation. The train will run into the helicopter

Osama did 9/11.

9/11 was an inside job because the planes didn't just bounce off the buildings, they went inside.

It'll stay hovering in mid air.. It's pushing upward against the trains floor. It's a closed cabin. It'll move with the train seeing as that's the object its pushing off of.. For fucks sake.

>You know how when the train accelerates you get pushed back into your seat?

This actually don't happen, trains go super slow when they leave the station. I don't know where you take your trains but I have never experienced getting pushed back into my seat in a train.

depends on how far away the back is. it could theoretically be far enough back that enough volume of air passing by the helicopter accelerates it to the train speed before it touched the back wall. the air volume would need to be sufficient at the train speed to push the weight of the helicopter, and lightly blowing on a heavy chopper would take much time to move it.

3spoopy5me

>trains go super slow when they leave the station. I don't know where you take your trains

NOW

what happens if the train is already at top speed, and the helicopter takes off straight up?

will it smack against the back wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=QmxKwPxjFG4

Air is compressible

No..

>Comparing a drone to something that is less dense than the air.

The drone will implode, creating a hole in the spacetime fabric. A starship might emerge out of the hole.

This

And that's why universal suffrage is a mistake.

The helicopter remains motionless relative to the air. The air is pushed forward by the train, and so it pushes the helicopter forward with it

It will explode, because this takes place in england

yeah this
also you do not use seatbelts in your car i hope

Smacks the back wall. 1st law dude.

Now if the helicopter took off after the train started moving. The acceleration would be the same and the heli would stay still.

don't talk about fight club?

Ive done this and it stays up because the wind and air pressure are all relative to the car which is stagnant. Matter of fact when the train comes to a stop the chopper slides ahead a few feet.

step the fuck back
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXf7EJ8Qvc

i once tried this myself with rollerblades. smacked innthe back pretty hard. considering i had even more friction than a heli i guess it will too.

Underrated post

test

Kek

no because the air inside is moving forward at the same rate as the train.

"Objects in motion tend to remain in motion unless they encounter an equal and opposite opposing force. Objects at rest tend to remain at rest unless they encounter an equal and opposite opposing force."

>Tiem to buy a new drone, OP.

Or maybe kill yourself before I do it for you. How about that? You still wanna be the funny guy you little shit???

Jesus, you people are retarded. The answer is that everything in the train ceases to exist once the doors are closed.

you cant know whether they exist or not, the doors are closed, it's an enigma.

Smack wall like I smacked yo mommas ass

People also cut you off when you are more than three feet apart from the car in front of you and honk when they don't have their turn signal on.
I hate drivers

You are correct, but that's not what inertia is.

the train will fly and your mom is going to get cum on her face in her sleep tonight

You are correct that he is incorrect about inertia, but you are incorrect about him being correct about the question.

The helicopter may move back slightly when the train moves, but it's not going to slam into the wall. The helicopter is affected by the air it is is in, and the air inside the train accelerates with the train. But since air is fluid, there will be some movement, hence the helicopter maybe moving slightly. Is this train were open-air with no roof, then the train would move forward and the helicopter would remain stationary.

Air is fluid, dumbass. It isn't rigid enough to have any effective push on a person. Things do go flying, because they don't have the acceleration the car does, and the friction that usually keeps them in place is overcome. As the train moves, it presses air against the drone, and the air ends up flowing around the drone, maybe pushing it slightly.

air is not a fluid you retard. you dont drink air.

fluid != liquid

wow

yes it does. you get sick, you drink more fluids, you get better. you dont breath more.

2/10, made me reply

>and honk when they don't have their turn signal on.
Shit! happens to me yesterday ...

Obvoiusly hasnt seen a GTR launch it's passengers assholes through their seats.

Good video but it's not really equivalent. The drone isn't lighter than the air around it.

Do people sway back and forth during acceleration or braking?
Do sudden car crashes propel passengers forward?
You guys saying it wouldn't move are fucking retarded. You're all saying seat belts and handholds are useless. Degenerate retarded niggers, all of you.

Yeah, like all those wheeled suitcases you don't need to hold on to. Even crazier, if the train crashes and rolls, everyone stays standing on the floor. Trainz r fucken magick.

No.

You're fucking stupid. People are denser than air, yet they still use the fucking hand rails inside the train. Fuck, I hate how fucking retarded you are.

It's already holding the same momentum, as long as the train and drone share the same moment, it won't crash. The second it turns or accelerates/decelerates though...
inb4 drone LIDAR positional tracking

b8

It's actually going to smack against the wall in the front

The train moving will mean the air inside is moving faster than the air outside which will cause additional lift thus driving the helicopter more quickly forward

IT'll go on/b/ and argue incessantly about physics that it knows nothing about.

This is the correct answer