Nostalgia thread

nostalgia thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dartcontainer.com/products/foodservice-catalog/hot-coldcups/paper/solo-dsp-double-sided-poly-paper-cold-cups/#filter=
youtube.com/watch?v=oKJzZQ9Ln-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

super mario 64 and pokemon snap. I had a sad childhood

My mum thought mario and pokemon where satanic, so, not as sad as me.

good ol times

Awwww yiss tiem for some M I A M I S U B S.
Good Lord the 90's were fantastic. Wish I was in my twenties back then. Would have enjoyed it even more.

Born 1990.

I was born in 98, I count as a 90s kid, right?

Sorry m8. The train took off back in 92.

trips confirm.
Guess I'm a 90s baby then.
00s kid sounds really faggy.

Uh. No. Trips confirm that you're NOT a 90's kid. Baka imouto.

Apparently they still fucking make these things. I saw them in an employee's caffeteria in a hotel.

I think they're a special order or something?

Super Metroid, Baseball cards, hypercolor t-shirts and ectoplasm cooler.

>There never were any good old days,
>They are today, they are tomorrow.
>It's a stupid thing we say,
>Cursing tommorow with sorrow, Gahh!

Whats that man doing to his anus

ahh yes back in the days where i didn't want to kill myself and was way too self conscious to have any interactions with a human being

Miami subs bb. The only reason those cups still exist.

That's why I specified that if anything I would be a 90s baby ya bozo.

Too young to be a "90s kid" while young enough to be a baby in the 90s.

If your old enough to remember 9/11 your old enough

What does the Fuckjerry logo have to do with nostalgia

Yeah first time I ever had KFC was on 9/11 because for some reason my mum dropped me off at her friends place, and my mum believes KFC is satanic, so I never had it before or after for years.

Aha! I found it! You can get them from a restaurant equipment supplier.
>dartcontainer.com/products/foodservice-catalog/hot-coldcups/paper/solo-dsp-double-sided-poly-paper-cold-cups/#filter=
They come in different sizes, they also seem to have them in insulated coffee cup versions too.

Moron we are talking about 90's kids. Not babies. Look I know you wanna fit in with the cool kids but it's just not gunna happen. 2k boy.

That was 2003 ya niny

I was born in 93. Went to Disney World and Universal many times in the 90s. Do I get any kind of reprieve?

Yeah. That's why I said Miami subs like three times now.

Listen, you 90s kids think you had it rough, but imagine growing up in a generation with literally no identity at all. You 90s kids where lucky cunts.

First game I ever played...

93 is like right on the edge. You def a 90's boy but just barely.

holy fuck how many hours

I went to school before they abolished penis inspection day

>Had it rough

????????? Where it did anyone say anything about hard times? Jesus Christ you must have actual autism.

>I need my identity bestowed upon me

Please go.

Haha yeah.
Aight fine I'll leave you to your thread. Sorry for being a needy cunt.

Oi...where are the pogs.

@747393954
Remember that mountain dew that was red?

LOL look at all these poorfags prasing the 90s. Newflash kiddos: The 90s was a really shit decade and no one with a rational brain misses it. It wasn't a utopia. The people who take pride in being a 90s kids are the ones who shop at Goodwill because they're too poor to afford modern shit. Oh, and they probably drive a shitbox Accord from 1994. Keep up with the times you cocksucking faggots. You are not special for missing shitty trends from 20 years ago.

>tfw you miss space ghost
>tfw you want them to bring it back but simultaneously don't want it because it would probably be a shit reboot

Whew lad.

fucking pogs
mein neger
had a bitchin slammer, flip an entire stack in one throw

The ketchup that was different colors

Fuck yes. We were poor and had no games for the Master System. Once I beat that game I never touched it it again. Fuck that shit.

????? My family owns a lot of land in Argentina. I was never poor living in miami. It was actually amazing. The only things I couldn't experience were adult women and clubs and shite.

I feel like you're just projecting or something. Do you have autism as well?

(you)

If only my parents had just gotten to fucking a little sooner...

>Having a lot of land in a third world shit hole like Argentina is an accomplishment for him

Try harder, poorfag.

Let it rip in peace. Same for sea lab parody and borack show ECT ECT. Harvey birdman attorney yatta yatta

I bet that cover image is more entertaining than the actual game.

Either a well played troll, or idiot

Dude yes. I had a big ass crate of pogsonce. Sadly they all got ruined one day when my storage warehouse flooded :(

What was your favorite decade bucko

???? Ok I guess you do have autism. Good luck with the rest of your...life?

Spot on about the decade. I was born 81 actually. But fuck all did shit get more fucked up after 2k.

Also I think the day is only what it is while tomorrow offers more possibilities and hope. That being said there sure are alot of candy asses nowdays.

>Ok I guess you do have autism

Are you so poor that you can't afford quality insults as well?

Boss!

Can confirm shit game.

Silkworm was better

yeah thats how i feel about them too
they were great and a reboot would only bring shame to the memories
but sometimes i like to hope it would be just as good even though i know i am kidding myself

That shit is cancer. Dumb shit that makes picky eaters should never be celebrated

About to rape my childhood with a Big Trouble in Little China remake. A guilty pleasure of mine. Shit was on TBS all the fucking time growing up

I miss this so much, look at the photo dummy

It's ok man. We won't hurt you here. You can put down your nugget shield and colored pencil sword.

too soon new fag, reach back farther

A decade+ is too soon??

Anyone remember the Mind's Eye series? It had awesome music and early CG-video.
youtube.com/watch?v=oKJzZQ9Ln-Y

Born in 80 here.
I agree 100%. I remember Hypercolor and Cross Color clothes being worn by the future Lib faggos trying to find themselves. I also remember the future conservatives wearing JNCOs and Cons. Hahahaa, not me though. No, I wore my shit backwards and rocked out Vanilla Ice!

Might be a 90’s kid.. Guess my birth year. Played with this as a child. Don’t think we’ll ever see anything like it again in this century of bubble wrapping your kids

Oh hell no. If you were born in 92 you didn't grow up in the 90s. You were fucking 8 when it ended. What the fuck do you remember about being 5 in the 90s? Don't be an idiot.

89-93 is nineties kids. I was born 1990. My younger brother in 92. We are both nineties kids.

Not quite. 87. Good guess though user
>Inb4 getoutgramps

89-92 is what I meant to type. My bad

You're only three years older than me. You consider yourself Gramps?

I remember getting Sega channel and thinking how amazing it was that some far away place was zapping games to my location.

Born in early 92 here, I have lots of memories from kindergarten and 1st and 2nd grade in the late 90s. And I also have a piss poor memory, can barely remember what I had for dinner last night. You must have had a pretty uneventful childhood

Oh bb I miss this.