Faggots, I know you don't go outside, but where's the sickest music scenes happening now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQHQgzUn0L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scenes are dead

I don't know because I dont go outside

Wat is scence?

Mobile typo.
Checked

No-wave/synth punk/avant punk are doing some weird fuckin shit right now. Not so much a scene but people are thinkin pretty weird about composition and integrating electronics with punk in some really nuts ways

I love going out to "shows" at ratty little places, the usual dives and "collectives" where all the best local artists get to belt out their rawest performances or the community.

I go to these places, make note of the code violations- the painted shut windows, the lack of fire escapes and lighting, the fire hazards, the shoddy electrical wiring, the beer being sold from igloo coolers to minors- and I forward it all to code enforcement.

Nothing's better than shutting a bunch of faggots down.

Fuck yeah. Pic related is a good example from this year. They're out of Memphis

Depends what genre, but Pennsylvania has some really good metal bands

Local music fucking sucks 90% of the time why would i wanna see some 2 bit rock group who I don't care about in the slightest. Oh cause we share area codes? Fuck that.

The 9:30 club in Washington DC
youtube.com/watch?v=qQHQgzUn0L8

You sad, pathetic little man. I'm actually laughing at you.

Dope; hitting TN on tour this year and was trying to think of bands to hit up.

Pic related is wild too

NWI/Chicago punk

Upstate NY no wave-y indie rock

idk about anything west coast but there's bound to be something

as if a real person would ever do that

That might have been cool in the 90s, but no longer

my diary desu
wait fuck

I mean there was cool stuff in the 90s as well, like men's recovery project. The no-wave NY jazzy element is elevated now, which is what keeps it fresh imo

Scenes do not exist in a post-internet world.

Yeah, people aren't assholes or anything. All lovely folks. Especially Americans.

Sup Forums is so fucking dead

I love it when a plan comes together. :)

>Live in fucking Connecticut
>Everyone is playing pop punk, emo or dadrock covers
>The only interesting band from here in years in Magik Markers
>They don't even really play around here that often anymore

Austin noise scene was cool like 4 years ago until johnny cash acted like a faggot.

>being mad
Go ahead, this thread is as dead as your local scene

Good. The commies who run those shitholes need to get a job to pay for safety if they want their hugboxes so badly, and in the process they'll save people from dying.

>he thinks keeping people from dying preventable deaths due to ignorance and negligence is being an asshole

The best part is there's less places for shitty music to get played, too.

*hug*

hamilton, ontario is pretty great

Right wing frogposting nerds are terrified of high schoolers because it gives them Chad flashbacks

You should of seen the thread on Sup Forums when they were trying to describe to each other who ICP were and what they were like.

>implying I dont play in the local scene and use it to as an opportunity to discover new deathtraps to shut down

Could they not google "icp"? Or maybe you're confusing one person's ignorance for a hivemind?

No they were just a lot more nerdy than I thought. They were like, "oh what is this i bet their fans are like white people like me"

Daww, I hope they discovered some new friends along their journey.

In all honesty though, I'm and while I dont really go around doing all this, I do play music in the local scene and when the RWSS threads were active I gave them a location to report. Place was/is a shithole waiting to burn to the ground with 50 people trapped inside.

Limited venues might gimp a scene, but a venue fire kills one.

>Richmond VA
>We have some jazz stuff going on
>Literally NOTHING else

>Fnaf
You gotta be 18 to post on Sup Forums

What happened to the hardcore scene? Isn't there shows in Richmond all the time?