Be me

>be me
>rich ass kid invited me to holidays to cuba
>srsly he acts like a 12 year old even though he is 22
>said "pay your part of the bill later. The holiday will be great"
>gets disabled during the holidays (his own fault)
>drive him around in wheelchair through la havan
>organize bunch of stuff so we still can see stuff, even though he is disabled
>he is totally ossesed with his video project he planned doing
>treats me like I'm his butler of some sort
>Beat him up for that
>totally stressed out after this "holiday"
>back in europe
>get sued for downloading a cinema movie
>gotta pay about the amount that I spent on the cuba "holidays"
>rich ass kid has birthday
>invites me to come to his birthday dinner at a local restaurant
>asks me if I wil join
>my ass is knee deep into depts at this point
>he invites everyone to the dinner (5 - 6 people)
>fancy restaurant
>all on him
>still expects me to pay back the money for the cuba "holidays"

what do?

bump

bump

>said "pay your part of the bill later.
>still expects me to pay back the money

Wow you are a cunt, OP.

Fuck that dude.

Seems like Alan in real life, so gotta get the fuck away from him as smoothly as possible.

Who the hell is alan?
It's not like he NEEDS the money
Unlike my ass.

From the Hangover movies dipshit. Do you even go outside?

And, as things seems to be. Explain to him your situation. You agreed to pay him back like a little spineless bitch, unless your word means shit then you don't have to pay him.

If you can't afford paying him everything in one single payment, then pay him little by little... obviously not $1 per month but nothing that leaves you starving. He's your allegedly friend, he will understand. And if not then blow shit up and tell him to fuck off.

Tell him you owe his disabled ass nothing for pushing him around everywhere... Now let's talk about you beating on a disabled person, user

If you needed the money why did you spend it on a holiday to Cuba?

So you're saying that he can't get his money that you owe him?

Exactly me reasoning. OP is a stupid fuck full of shit.

Tell him the truth and say you'll pay later

>agree to pay money back
>reason it away with he doesn't need it

Hopefully he's the type of rich where he can have someone "take care" of you.

At the point where I was about to get to Cuba I had no money problems what so ever. I do pay him back. I said it. It's going to happen. And no not in one single payment. But what I was aiming for wasn't the topic to pay him back.
To go or not to go to the Dinner. This is the big question.

He's acting like a defendant on Judge Judy that thinks because someone helps them out they aren't expected to repay them. Even then you pay with your pride and reputation instead.

>still expects me to pay back the money for the cuba "holidays"

Why wouldn't he?

>caring about caring about pop movies
Go die scared normie

So you tell him about the fine and apologise to him about not being able to pay him back straight away. Jesus Christ OP

Explain him things and pay him as you can. He is your "Friend", and if he doesn't understand then fuck him.

You gotta pay him for the dinner? If so then fuck off outta there.

Male friendship is about honour. Unless you are a stupidd ass'd bitch you wouldn't understand that.

he knows that already. jeses

You ended the story saying he still expects you to pay him and replied with him not NEEDING it, kinda figured it'd be about the money. Apologize you cunt and then go to the restaurant

OP said he was gonna pay him back. That's all there is to be said about it.

You see, fucking children today think your word and honour are total bullshit. But this shit right here is what separate good businesspeople from stupid little shits.

If he's aware it could be awkward for him to go the restaurant then he hasn't had a proper conversation with the guy about the money yet. If he apologised and cleared the air then the question of attend or not wouldn't need to be raised no?

I am not apologizing shit to him. Its not like he ever earned a single penny. He gets all his money from his rich parents. Who are working day inand day out to earn it. To them yes. I will apologize. But not to him.

Post more of this girl.

But, you're still giving the money to him, not his parents. You willingly went to Cuba with rich kid and now you're not even apologizing for not being able to pay it all. Also, this

You agreed to pay him back you moron.

newfag. go back to r*ddit

>say you're going to pay him back
>decide not to pay him back

You're shit; just deal with it. How much mental gymnastics do you do on a typical day to cover your ass? Sounds like a shit life must be why you're so shit.