Ask the step father of a shitheaded 13-year-old idiot anything

Ask the step father of a shitheaded 13-year-old idiot anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VetDBwJ7gKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot

Your only interest is to fuck his mother. Stop pretending you care.

Did you ever see him naked? Try inspect his butthole for science.

What’s it like knowing you will be forever dealing with him for the next 17+ years

youtube.com/watch?v=VetDBwJ7gKk

In case you were wondering, evidently this is what you do with your two cups of Jell-O after you eat them. You just leave it on the table overnight. I guess we're lucky we don't have bugs.

what's this from

Dude it's alot of work but step kids can be molded and fun to work with.... with shit like this take away everything but books, 7 diff outfits and his bed and he can earn his shit right. Or take all of his stuff into the yard and he has to take them inside one item at a time (meaning one sock at a time) once he's done he owes you time for wasting urs.... so he owes u X amount of chore time... Also make him do stupid time wasting shit.... and u will see a new kid after few times with this....

>trying to shame a typical 13 year old on a site full of 13 year olds

OP is a dingus poopoo head

just take everything he thrown on the floor and lock it up somewhere
if he doesn't care about it enough to take some care of it, it's obviously not worth keeping

This thread is fucking cancer

>97091▶
>
>what's this from
vegas

Cuck

this really isn't abnormal user stop being a cunt.

No never. Nor would I want to.

Step father? you fucking faggot. If you wanted to fuck his mother then you should have killed all the children she had with other males first, what a fucking cuck. Knowing that a woman has had a child renders her utterly unattractive to me.

Something similar to this, but leave it right on the curb of the street. If he doesn't give enough of a shit to keep it clean, then find out if he gives enough of shit to put it back inside.

Honestly, it's the only thing that makes me regret being with his mother.

Oh good, another 13-year-old little boy! I'm glad I can get your perspective. Thank you.

If he put his clothes in a hamper and his trash in a trash can the room wouldn't be bad at all, maybe a bit disorganized at worst.

I see a hamper, just tell him to throw his shit in there and ride his ass about the actual trash, then stop being a fucking faggot and posting this shit on Sup Forums.

Here's what you do. You don't ask him to clean it up. You use his room as a trash can. Throw your garbage in there when you walk by. If he wants to live in a landfill, let him.

If he retaliates, fucking deck him in the face. Establish dominance you beta.

This is pretty normal for a 13 year old, but should still be corrected.

Ban food in his room, first of all. That much you can do.

And then on Fridays start telling him he can't go see his friends or have them over if his room isn't clean.

You may also want to mention that if a girl ever saw his room like that they'd be disgusted.

If things need to get to an extreme, tell him you'll start throwing out stuff left on the floor since he clearly doesn't care about it.

Or more reasonably if he can't follow the no food rule, tell him you'll throw out anything that's near garbage or food waste, which can at least spur him to start organizing things or throwing them out

Don't go ape on the dude or it will give him issues about it.

I like this answer. Although I would never hit him.

>If things need to get to an extreme, tell him you'll start throwing out stuff left on the floor since he clearly doesn't care about it.
Not a good idea, you don't want to be the one cleaning up

yeah, don't hit him. just take away something from him. phone, pc, tv etc..

AND make sure you have the mother with you on whatever you do

But you're not cleaning it up. I don't mean throwing out his garbage, I meant clothes or other personal items. Leave the garbage.

He won't think "wow, now I don't need to put my clothes in the laundry hamper, I'll get by on two shirts from now on", he'll be upset that his 3ds or whatever isn't where he left it - on the floor

Is he fat or ugly or something?

Well idk then play it by ear. Take his xbox away or something.

the real question is, is she hot enough to deal with that little faggot.

we were all shitheaded 13 year old idiots

As a 12 year old I would start violently fapping and have fapkins all over the room. Be as disgusting as possible till that old dude banging my mom would stop having the balls to go to my room. That kind of behaviour is like gore posting. Really what does that pervert wants in the room of his wifes son?

Reading all these shit tier streategies to deal with a step kid, how about you try and convince his mother to do those things without you doing them because in his mind he might be thinking fuck this faggot step father faggot, he’s not even my real father... so when she does something “extreme” you explain in logical and gently authorative way as to “why”, the whole good cop bad cop dynamic

It's not even that messy. Maybe, just maybe, you're the asshole.

That is the key point. In my position I cannot dole out punishment. I merely have to bring things to her attention and make suggestions.

She pretty much lets him do anything he wants so I will use the guilt trip of letting her know that she's not parenting him very well. The fact that he has zero discipline or responsibility in his life is not doing him any good for the future. I truly do care about the boy.

Last time I checked, my name was on the title to the house, not the boy's.

That isn't his room that's the room he gets to stay in. I give him his privacy but the door is wide open and the mess is there. When he leaves clothes on the bathroom floor I will throw them into his room. I maintain the cleanliness and order of the rest of the house but allow him to keep his room to be the garbage pit that you see.

Do everything you can to humiliate him. Make a fake cuckbook profile and spread false shit about him online. Peer's pages, school public profile, etc.
Say shit like he was checking out six year olds or going through other guys' lockers during gym.
Always use a proxy though. Eventually, the underage faggot will kill himself and you and the bitch win.

You gotta take his age into account. At 13, a lot of kids don't have any sense for responsibility. I had pretty 'free' parenting and I was a piece of shit at that age. Still, after a few years I picked up the pace and around my 25th I earned about 40k euro/yr. You seem to be somewhat narrowminded about that

OP I lived this situation as the step-son.

Here is your step-sons problem, and please read this carefully before you do anything.

If his room looks like that, it means his father never taught him shit. I am going to go on a limb and say that he never met him. Is this true?

If so, then he was simply never taught anything. And I don't mean cleanliness, or other simple stuff like that. I mean he was never taught ANYTHING. His mom clearly failed him in that way. He was never taught what was good, what was bad, what morals are, personal boundaries, respect of space, responsibility. He is growing up and is probably a social mess as well.

Use this as an opportunity to teach him and get closer to him. He'll probably be resentful, and it takes time, but this is your only chance to make a decent man out of him.

I can only surmise that growing up has been a nightmare for him, like it was for me. He is having to learn everything in his life by fucking up first, and that is super painful and merciless. Please, OP, if you're not a complete faggot, help him out.

I realize he has a great situation where he is been provided for - but he doesn't even understand what this means. And instead of calling him a little shit, telling him he's living in a fucking pigstain, and throwing his shit away (which will make him hate you, even if not permanently), teach him. Help him. Get close to him. He has known nothing his whole life, don't make it any worse.

Shut up faggot. You don't need a father figure to know that your shit should always be squared away.
The useless kid should an hero as you should've.

Jesus I bet he hates you. "It's my room it's my name on the title." You're that type of cunt I suppose. You'll fuck him up worse than his mother 100%

This

Also don't shit the bed. I'm guessing you're a white guy so this probably won't apply to you but a good friend of mine (whose black) had some Mexican guy who was dating his mom try to do the same thing. Eventually he hit puberty, got sick of him and they got in a hit (Mexican guy started it), kid put him in the hospital and cops didn't do anything because it was self defense. Guy had to get stitches in his scalp.

Also I had to take care of my grandparents after they were bedridden when I was like 12. I had an uncle who lived with us (no job, alcoholic) who tried to do the same thing. I got some older friends of mine to jump him and steal his car when he became an insufferable asshole doing the things you're talking about. This won't end well, kid's either going to try to make things difficult for you or eventually snap and cave your skill in with a bat while you're asleep. These kind of things never end well

Entitlement/10

le edgy XDDD

> I maintain the cleanliness and order of the rest of the house
You should have you cock cut off. That's his mothers work you cuck.
Also great parenting, don't wonder if your wifes son actively will work against you, maybe with a shot gun one day.

>le reddit response
An hero, faggot. No one will miss you.

>le everything I don't le like is le reddit meme XDD!!!

You're gonna create a school shooter. I just wonder if the kid will shoot you or kill you some other way without neighbors hearing so he has a chance to bring a gun to school

That's how I feel. I have never ever said out loud "this is my house."

>The Reddit defense
>"No you're stupid!"

Not a father but someone, ANYONE who teaches it to you you stupid faggot.

This is what you don't understand. When no one teaches you anything as a child, there is no inherent value in ANYTHING. You have to find it along the way, and if you fail to do so you just become another fucking statistic. This is why fathers are important you fucking faggot, why do you think children of single mothers are so much likelier to be trash people? Women don't know SHIT about teaching children these values. Fathers, the good ones, do. And even the bad ones manage to teach them something that they'll carry their whole lives.

When you have to learn it, a flip of a switch can make it all go away. You are fucking retarded.

know how I know you faggots don't own a house or anything of note?

Why don't you humble him and fuck him up the ass

That's good. The second you say that you become the enemy.

Update: my step daughter just woke up and came downstairs. She sat at the dining room table and said "please tell me why there are two Jellos out here"

Replied, "because your brother is a slob." She picked them up and threw them away.

This, u can tell by the cringy "well this must be acceptable blah blah blah..."
Fuccer reminds me of this faggot I know, sounds just like this queer

I do, I'm just not SO uptight that a little bit of mess keeps me up at night. Saying "I'ts my room because I own it." Is a dickhead thing to say. If they live with you it's his room.

this guy .. seriously.. just do this..

Step-daughter hot?

His dad is a drunk. He also smokes a lot of pot still. He is a dip shit man baby so yes that's why the mother left him finally.

Amazingly, the father is still in the picture and has him 50% of the time.

My stepson has told me and many other people that I am "the only positive male role model in his life." I take that very seriously and conduct myself accordingly.

I'm not a dick to him I just came here to vent a little knowing there were a lot of people either his age or that have been in his situation on Sup Forums.

She is 15. I'm sure when she's an adult she will be a very beautiful woman, like her mother.

She gets all A's and occasionally a B in school. She is a good athlete. She does as she's told and even volunteers to help out around the house without asking for anything in return.

Well then, welcome to puberty my friend. It's going to be a long ride.

So that's a yes then. I like how you tried to skate by the question. She tried to push that boundry yet? That's coming like a freight train OP. The second she finds out guys want her you're fucked.

You have to teach kids a little discipline. Making a kid clean his room is good for him. It teaches good habits.

Nope I would get off the ride

Yeah that's true. It's the attitude behind it that tells me he's an uptight fun sponge though.