Ask a bored and horny former sissy slut anything!

Ask a bored and horny former sissy slut anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seen these pictures lots before so very sceptical

why former? why not anymore?

you live in PA?

no Texas

I want to be known as a manly man again.

trips

have fun with that you fat tub of shit

okay? lol

you dont just stop. very soon youll be back to begging guys for dick pics and wearing pretty panties

now i want to be your sissy slut if you can make me look that good

why are you shitting up this board with your shit again thomas

also where in texas, i want to have my balls drained by your pathetic sissy ass

you'll never be a man and you know that deep down

I want to fuck girls again

no you want guys to fuck you while you get reminded that your calling in life is to be on your knees feeling the pleasure of a guys cum in your ass

i'll become a manly man again. everyone will forget that I was once a sissy

omg ewww no!

you wont

lets cut the shit, if you didnt want it you wouldnt be posting here. just post your kik already so you can send up pictures in your panties

see you do enjoy being a slut

No I want to be able to fuck girls like this

HA! you have a better chance of just keeping going and becoming that girl for yourself

hnng you should stay a sissy

umm no way! I could definitely fuck her

no! you should keep being a girl, that way you can look like a hot girl every day, and would have guys craving over you just like you crave her. its a win win for you

is this what you tell yourself to try and remain sane and not go full cockdrunk again?

i bet you still remember the thrill of walking outside at night fully dressed

you're a lost cause, give in already

Have you ever jacked off to yourself?

I cant :(

that was such a big rush walking outside dressed and being seen

nope

I don't "crave" her. it was an example. Like id love to fuck this girl too

Again, you basically are those girls, so why not work out, tone your butt and dress as them? you get all the pros. just give in and accept it. you dick is so small no girl would have you anyway

how am I basically those girls?
and my dick isn't tiny...

you dress as them, look good in panties and fish nets. and yeah your dick is tiny. you were a sissy, you know what a real dick is and yours isnt close. just stop trying

Ive seen huge cocks yes. but also know the majority of guys have ugly penises. I have a pretty penis :)

look, you know you, but from the sounds of it being a sissy is what youre good at. why stop if you enjoy it and are good at it? those pantie pics are pretty. why throw that away. as a girl youre pretty. as a boy your not.

you haven't even seen me as a boy :(

and how would you know i'm good at being a sissy. for all you know I'm a bad fuck who just lays there and is terrible at giving head

Could i have all your sissy clothes then

Hey Thomas still sucking dick for meth?

How about sucking off your dad?

Curious user here, how many straight guys have you tempted? Because you look very fuckable in all of your pictures.

no and no

several, I sleep with married men mostly.

here,

Good god you have a sweet perky bubblebutt. I wouldn't think twice about sliding balls deep inside of you

oh lord lol

That is, if you'd let of course

lol why the sailor moon stuff

I sent the picture to my girlfriend and she replied with the lazily edited version you're seeing now. Sadly that's the only version I bothered to save

you have a pretty big cock :p lucky sob

Why thanks, does it look more suckable or fuckable in your opinion. By the way I'm pretty sure I'm about to blast a huge load of cum to your pics

both? very suckable. your gf must love it

I don't get any complaints. May need you to come show her how to suck this cock sometime though

Nice ass faggot

what makes you think I suck cock better than her? :p

Just intuition that tells me you know how to get down on your knees and really love on a cock using your mouth

I like the fact that you are a little sissy bitch

i'm a manly man now!

idk about that

No youre fucking not
Dress wearing queer

Shut up and blow this cock until I'm ready to put you on your elbows and knees to stuff you full of dick

I haven't worn any girl clothes in a long time

no :(

Why fucking not? you look amazing in them? come on, get dressed and show us

because i'm a manly man now duhhhh

fb login

[email protected]
ilovebbc98

Jesus Christ you are disgusting. There's nothing more embarassing than these "sissy" or crossdressing men. I can sure you that no woman will ever want to even touch someone as mental as you.

Get help ASAP.

t: femanon

>former

That's a shame to hear, pretty sure I've got a shitload of your pics downloaded from before, stroke my cock to them quite a few times.

You have nice legs.

Opinions of Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

they would have no idea

wait really? didn't think people jerked off to me

>wait really? didn't think people jerked off to me

Yeah, legitimately.

Did you post here fairly regularly? I just saw one thread ages ago and saved all your pics from that thread. Still crack off to those legs of yours when I'm in the mood for sissies.

New pw

ilovebbc69

If you get locked just try again

that's hot :) I used to post a lot. wanted to get caught lol

>ilovebbc69
Asks me to confirm my identity by identifying your friends.

Stroking my cock right now, in fact.

As with other anons, I'd implore you not to give this up. [spoiler]Also if you've got all your pics up somewhere, a link would be nice.[/spoiler]

theres a lot here

thomasbrisbay.tumblr

it shouldn't, I got in fine. just keep trying

You're a sissy slut and you know it. Look at my cock and say otherwise

Very nice. So close to cumming now.

If that's what you are as a sissy, you'd never be able to please a woman, now show us that sissy hole

Why stop? You look pretty good. If you want to fuck chicks just get a strap-on

You live in fuckin texas and this is the sort of shit you do? Hahaha, oh my god. If your fellow texans would find out, youd be hung just like a coon back in the 60's. Rightfully so. Youre mentally ill. Go get a doctor.

user, I absolutely agree. OP is a huge faggot. And ultimately should end his(?) life.

I have a penis :(

I mean its been pretty common knowledge what I do for years now

Did you live near DFW?