You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food place than FIVE GUYS BURGERS

you have 10 seconds to name a better fast food place than FIVE GUYS BURGERS

In n Out

McDonalds

I am convinced that the only paid shills on Sup Forums are from 5 guys

we have this stupid fucking thread every 3 days

kys

Not that anyone cares, but Five Guys depends on where you go. The one in Huntington? Fucking amazing. The one in LA? Pretty shitty.

sorry bud ive never even been in one i just make this thread to upset people

Just a little reality check for the fucking low life who posts this every fucking day:

The moment they kick you out, you'll be fucking hating Five Guys. You only like that shitty place, because you work there. It's just a stupid fast food place. Get over it, you fucking retard.

Wendys is actually pretty on par with five guys imo

They both got the fresh fucking skin-on FRIES JUST FUCK ME UP

literally anything else

fuck you, you cant fuckin' top a five guys McBurder

SIX GUYS BURGERS

any burglar joint that ain't this fucken expensive

you are pretty pathetic for constantly reposting this shit-thread. you work at a fucking burger place. there's nothing to be proud of here.

My freezer

The ones in New Orleans are fucking horrible. Nothing but massive amounts of grease, just like that shitty Mooyah place.

Hey OP, tell me, do you get nervous when you don't post that same old shit within 24hours, after your work shift?

How do you get the stink off?

Is mommy proud of her Burger flipper son?

TAAAACOOOOO BELLLLLLLLLLLL
/THREAD YOU GOURMET FOOD DEPRAVED CRETINS JOIN THE MASTER RACE OR DIEEEEEE

Proves 5 guys isnt fast food. I can get a real nice burger at a local restaurant for 10 bucks. 5 guys is good, but a rip off

Whataburger

Srs answers only user

In-n-Out is way batter than Five GOYS Burgers

Taco John

Literally anything.

Shit tastes like the cheapest ground from Walmart with minimal seasoning. I have made FAR better burgers at home when I was a kid.

Chick-fil-a

in n out

How the fuck can they charge so much for something so basic? Not only that, but when considering the lack of quality?? Fucking how!? Its all so lazily slapped together. I have had better burgers from shady trucks. Before the foid truck craze when foid trucks were called roach coaches.

fucking this

I ordered from there once

Never again

You can't. That place is awesome.

See you again tomorrow, loser!
Same thread, same bullshit about dirty old five guys.

what a drag.

Clearly you haven't been to Mc Donald's.

McSpankies

>FIVE GUYS BURGERS

You spam this every fucking day. Fuck off, already. Five Guys is overpriced. It's also always painfully loud. Corporate fake fun party give us your money here's heart disease and colon cancer between two sesame seed buns.

Soggy Guys

He doesn't get the clue. This guy is retarded beyond repair.
He's working in this shithole and is actually proud of it. Usually, if you work at a fast food place, you get sick of this shit. The smell, the cheap rotten products, all day long. Not this guy, no. He loves it. And as soon as he gets home and drops his shit stained pants, he gets on Sup Forums and opens another "Five guys is the best hurr durr" thread.

Lol more like 5 gays I. Don't eat food prepared by niggers

FIVE GUYS

Whataburger. It beats In n Out too.

STOP POSTING FIVE GUYS I CAN'T GET IT IN MY SHITTY RURAL CANADIAN TOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The one in London was good but a bit expensive, kebab is better

Dicks

They pay fair wages have healthcare for workers and help pay college tuition.