I dont wanna have them

Don't want any.
>0/10
What even are you?

you look like a white, autistic Johnny Gat
Nobody wants them

nudes bitch

wait for december little fags

Who would even ask your for your nudes you dumb retard?

don't even ask for nudes

>young adult novel
Come back when you can read past a 6th grade level

obvisouly just kidding, just in case some of you dudes dont get this humor anymore

Bomb coming

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooods
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooo

Fucking Hell, that guy looks exactly like a friend's younger brother. The resemblance is eerie.

dont even ask for nudes

you look good OP dont listen to faggots itt

Who would ask for your nudes?

don't even ask for nudes

don't even ask for nudes

wow she looks like my sister a lot

eyes remind me of my ex's and now im sad

I'm the one on the right
don't even ask for nudes

filthy frank got a full house

nudes of left?

:C

rate

Shave/10

I'm too beautiful. I don't want you anons to all feel shamed.

don't even ask for noods

holy

more now

Hit us with dem nudes, nigga

Only 3 people? HAH Pathetic fool! I've done more in my days.

Hi

looks like chibbun from twitch

need them nudes

you Canadian?

Californian

dont ask for nudes

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piyata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. Shits disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace

Hideous face but ok body

Checked.

Wew lad, at least I got that beat

>tfw tripfag on other boards
>posted my pic once and lots of people were disappointed that I wasn't ugly neckbeard
>tripfag has it all

notice me senpai

Yeet

post ur dick

No tits. I'm ashamed of them

I've probably already told you this, but your body is incredible. Seriously it's something most men only dream of. you have been my inspiration from the start, and will be untill the end. the fact that you managed to attain such a physique NATURALLY just shows how dedicated you are.

please show them mozzie bites

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

Moooooaaar

here you go faggots,,
dont even ask for nudes...

t. Wizard

Got anymore of these pasta ?

nudes?

I was hoping if we hit it off on facebook I could invite you over for a nice seafood dinner. I would catch the lobsters myself, with my bare hands, from the nearest waters that inhabit them, which is the tank at the Red Lobster down the street. I would cook them for you in my kitchen...naked if you desire. Then we would indulge in the lobsters, along with any side dishes you would like, and a few glasse...s of wine from my cellar. Over dinner we could chit chat a bit, you could discover that I am more than just a gorilla juicehead bodybuilder that plays starcraft and I could discover that you are a smart, sweet heavenly blessed beauty just putting on a calloused facade. If you enjoyed my company then perhaps we could do it again. If not, then you leave with a stomach full of good food when otherwise on a night like that you would throw one of your Lean Cuisines in the microwave and watch One Tree Hill just hoping one day you could find a man like Julian.

you know nothing, Jon snow.

Tom Savini!

rude

Here you go, plebeians.
Don't even ask for nudes...

I love it.
I seriously hope that the peoples that write these aren't serious, it's sad.

your neck is teeny. Not an insult, or really a compliment. Jus sayin.

You should also only fuck boys (or girls, whatever) you think are cute. You have enough mojo for that.

Google got no chill

Hurr durr fuck off.
Also something about nudes.
Whatever.

Kik esttnguy ask for nudes

such a hideous fucking beast. This is why the Sup Forums forums need spoiler tags, to hide this kind of shit unless anyone WANTS to view it (God forbid). Really though, that is one fucked up mess of a woman. I'm conflicted about whether I should be disgusted by her, or feel bad for how uncannily grotesque she is. I think I'll choose the former.

Look at that fucking face. Look at it, but don't look too long or you will be unable to get an erection for the rest of your life. Notice how thick and chunky her cheeks are, like she dines primarily on deep fried sticks of butter. She has enough meat on her to feed all of Zimbabwe, but the starving people there would deny her because of how fucking gross she is. I don't even want to say she resembles a pig, because I have respect for most animals. And by most I mean every animal except the fat one depicted in this photo, as she's certainly not human.

And strong fashion sense on her too. Not like that hoodie is hiding much though, considering how tiny and non existent her tits are. I won't say she's flat though, since her stomach fat rolls are everything but. I always knew most black dudes were into "thick" women, but this is beyond all reasoning. It's obviously not just the black guys though, considering how OP was dating her too. This chubby chasing mentality isn't limited to a single race, but just a few select people who were born lacking the "standards" gene.

which Big Bang guy are you, again?

you know nothing, Tormund Giantsbane

Angry Sheldon

This pic always makes me uncomfortable

uh-oh, Dorian Grey got a peek at his portrait.

Don't even ask for nudes...

5/10
Shave head
Go to gym
Become chad

The "crazy artist" doesn't go with you.
Either get a haircut, or get some eyeliner.

always nice to meet a fan..

The fact that people this beautiful exist depresses me

>i try to be weird

Oh good god no, go back to college.

Hey nerds

Nice Sup Forums filename faggot

Trap