Black Male & Asian Female

What is your take on this?

An increasing number of Japanese and South Korean women are no flocking to black guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s

youtube.com/watch?v=qMfMGFclVUk

Will both Japan and South Korea lose their culture once they get overrun by the African immigrants that they need for replacement?

>that they need for replacement?
Bong what r u saying

Also

do their babies end up with beautiful flowing asian straight hair or with shitty african hair?

this is the second cuck-thread today already. mods should ban you people

cuck threads ahoy

do you people not realize that racemixing is black genocide?

noone cares
niggas are super rare even in tokyo anyway and those niggas who actually speak a foreign language and are not expats/economic migrants are very moderate

I'm okay with this
half japanese half african is my fetish

>visit Japan
>take train to Hokkaido
>decide to spend a night in Aomori becuase already 12 hours in train
>go out in the evening
>Japanese sluts with american nigger soldiers everywhere

there are almost no niggers in asia and girls already run away if they get in talking distance

masterrace

>you may have been born Latino but at least you weren't born Asian
Feels good

disgusting

is that true?

nah. that bitch is just some deranged 4/10 gook that married an african gorilla, and now she makes clickbait videos to earn money off youtube and try to convince others that her marriage to a gorilla is normal

all the girls in her videos who said they'd be willing to date black guys are usually ugly, dark skinned 3/10s that gook guys wouldn't touch. there's no huge trend of black guys fucking asian girls in asia happening.

don't worry, jamal isn't stealing your waifus cuckboi. t. somebody who travels around major cities in asia

So many niggers in Guangzhou.

she turned to a SJW affter won some beautiness prize, it's bit controversial actually

why let them in?

>black anything
do not want

do you even know what the first b in bbc stands for

british

Why chinese export shit and import other shit again?

Like you have any room to talk, I've seen Nigerians walking around in Roppongi like they own the damn place.

I would like to see more Asian countries embrace bbc

she is ugly as fuck
no wonders she could not get asian guys

lol
yes,they looks scary as fuck, unstoppable shit.

and I was forced to buy jeans by niggers for very expensive price too...

I really hope you didn't

It's real
in a place called harajuku, at shady alley, some african chads are targeting like me an skinny innocent otaku....

Just say no. If they insist tell them to fuck off.

RIP Japan

>we wuz japanese n shiet

If they refused my resist then it's gonna more dangerous
I was completely like pow at that time

I'm black and my gf is half Korean half Russian

they leave as soon as you turn away from them or just only pass through there without doing nothing. today it hardly happens around takeshita so full of crowds, mostly high-school girls, kids and normies, and clerks, because the decline of hiphop fashion and the closing down of such stores around there. also they all are virtually monitored by cops. i went there a few years ago, but there're none of them anymore. the other day i was talked to by one of those but literally he was weak as shit compared to the old days

to begin with i wonder why such a weak spineless kimo ota bothers going there. most likely, you are a typical sick liar. kill yourself.

Are blasians the master race?