What up homos, I found a sheet of 5mg oxycontin, if I should care to imbibe them, how (insufflate or swallow?)...

What up homos, I found a sheet of 5mg oxycontin, if I should care to imbibe them, how (insufflate or swallow?), how much, and what can I expect the feeling to be like?

I’ve had a couple of beers and am pretty relaxed as it is. There is no further access to oxy so addiction is not a concern.

>Heineken
>beer

pick 1 you pleb fuck, the oxy's are wasted on you.

that's endone you pleb
sage

TBH I was pretty disappointed to see their open border propaganda bullshit on the can. Anyway, it’s cold & malty & I’ve just done night shift so I could give a fuck about being a beer snob...

It says oxycodone hydrochloride on the packet? Am I missing something or are you just being an asshole?

Bump.

>tfw don't even know the difference between endone and oxycontin.
tell me where you 'found' them and i'll stop saging your bread.
sage

WHY DOES THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPEN TO ME. Lucky duck

>found
nigger

Fair enough. I drive Uber, mostly at night, when I’m not on rotating shift work and these were pushed under the front passenger seat of my car. Must have popped out of someone’s bag or pocket or whatever, anyway my win right? All I want to know is if these are worth getting fucked up with, and, if so, how!

say you had 3 beers, 180lbs and no opiate tolerance.

honestly, take 1, and a half one, and feel it out from there. you can keep adding half or a whole as you go.

remember: easy to add to dose, hard to subtract.

for reference: I was 160lbs and took 10mg, completely sober. I felt great, maybe could go for another one and felt really high, but 2 was perfect.

cheers, OP

>not assuming everyone is an asshole

It’s the only decent thing I’ve recovered, besides iPhones & wallets, but you have to hand those in. In Australia medicine usually comes in a box with a name label on the outside, the individual sheets of pills are not named, so handing it in to the cops or whatever would have been downright retarded.

sounds legit. if you're poorfag enough to drive uber you should probably sell them to someone or trade them for some drugs you do actually want

they go for about $1 a mg where I come from

Crush one up, mix it with water, snort/drop the oxywater into your nose, chase the bitter drip with your beer.

Thank you. I’m a big guy, 6’5”, 260lb or thereabouts, with a good tolerance to booze. I will take it easy, maybe start with 10mg and see how it feels.

Re the high, what should I expect? Does it last long? How will I feel waking up?

pop three to five and you'll be gone, assuming you're still going off your brews

snorting narcos isn't worth it in my opinion. either way, have fun, OP

ah you are from aus. $1/mg.
be a good cunt, don't take that shit

High feels like angel fingers massaging your brain and a warm fuzzy sensation throughout your body.

unless you are a wog or mudslime in which case i encourage opiate addiction

to add on, the high is interesting. expect to feel lightheaded, but not in a bad way. you'll feel slightly disassociated from your body, its great

considering your body weight, I'd say start with 15-20mg tho

Crush 4 (total or 20mg crushed oxycontin) and consume. I like to put it in toiletpaper and wrap it "tight", then remove any excess toiletpaper and swallow it.

Please don't be scared or worried about 20mg, but just don't do the same mistake I did. I took 10mg my first time, and I didn't feel it. I then took 30mg some weeks after and I was "hungover" (idk the english word) for 4 days. 20mg is probably the perfect dose.

Good luck, and DON'T consume with the shell on / uncrushed!

(Don't consume at all if unsure or don't trust our tips. Put ur health first)

Boof em, nigga

lasts about 5 hours, and if you have never done an opiate, its just a warm, overall 'good' feeling. youre not fucked up, and in control the whole time. you just feel good. maybe a little tired and relaxed, but good.

the next day, people report grogginess, but I always notice an afterglow effect, where I still feel a background sense of wellbeing.

and yeah 2 for you would be fine.

As far as snorting/eating...

youll find that snorting it will give you a quicker buzz, over eating them, but less bioavailability from snorting. they were found, so you could easily give both methods a try at different times. I preferr eating>snorting but to each their own.

Probably the best advice I’ll get on this thread. Cheers m8. However, being the somewhat reckless individual I am, I figured fuck it, why not, I have one sleeve of pills & no way or possibility to get more & am about to be in self imposed exile in a remote 3rd world country for 2 weeks hence should forget all about it...

Sounds divine. Can you still get hard on this shit? Would love to cop some dome while my brain is all mushy.

you feel good enough, forget cumming.

the feeling will be better than sex

Thank you for the honest & objective advice.

with the advent of darknet, everyone has a source. Especially in 3rd world countries. Take 2 have fun but remember everyone said tthe same shit you are

Lol... granted I'm 200 lbs and 6'2" ... but in my days of abusing opiates. I could do 80s til the cows came home. Probably at my worst I wouldn't even catch a nod til my 3rd. But then I would smoke some crack. And do 3 more. And some days when I was sick as shit I would buy a pack and do 5 in 15 mins. Sniffing And smoking. Never stuck a needle in my arm. So I'm not half as bad as some. Well maybe about half as bad. Then the dope came when the ocs were made unabusable. And with it the fentanyl. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about being well every day. It's such a terrible life. The high is amazing. There is nothing else like it. But it really isn't worth it. Sad cus I was prescribed high potency painkillers at a young age for a bad injury. And got addicted quick.

was just gonna post this
by taking these pills, you sign an imaginary consent form to the risk of losing everything.

if its just one pack, I can assume the risk is small. but its still there.

I got hooked and had a 4 year run with opiates. it was miserable.

Fuck that’s pretty grim, and quite a stirring analogy you make... I feel solace in the fact that my job (I have a real job besides Uber, that pays well & requires a security clearance) has thus far stopped me from buying a shit load of coke from the darknet - it’s $300+ per gram here - so why would I risk it for pills right? Anyway some very heavy food for thought, I will sleep on it and reassess tomorrow. Thanks heaps mate.

you sound like a high IQ cunt.
just sell them