/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL : Recruitment requirements

This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

The project had been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members aswell as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

"Is it whites only?"

Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify regardless of your skin colour.

If you are interested, feel free to ask questions. The community has no fixed hierarchy as of yet, but movements always start out as ideas.

Namibia is still happening?

Yes.

How many people?

Did you ever visit Namibia?

Ou, hoe's Namibia dees dae?

Is dit beter as, b.v., die Kaap?

My IQ is 83 and I was diagnosed with autism. Despite that I'm pretty good in social situations, have a girlfriend and have an engineering degree and can run half a marathon (been training for half a year).

Would I qualify?

(right now I'm a welding engineer)

We had 500+ within a few months late last year when we opened up. However, the story got out so we laid low for a while and abandoned the general board on eight chan.

Oh and I'm half South African (white) and half Flemish (white) so ethnically and linguistically it couldn't be much better

>My IQ is 83
How?

We always put special situations under the magnifying glass. I'd let you pass since your qualifications alone stump the validity of the IQ test.

So is there just this thread or is there actually information on this? ;^)

What do you do in Namibia? Why should a computer scientist or an engineer move in?

Godspeed, Akrikanerbros.

How?
I don't know. I don't remember the IQ test. I must have been like 3.

The only reason I can think of is that I did the IQ test in Dutch when I could only speak English at the time.

You can go look up the /Namibia/ board on eight chan. It's still there but abandoned due to the media catching on.

Many aspects are still being debated but most agree on the general idea of it.

Go take back Rhodesia and leave the quiet based namibians alone

Any pictures? Do you have your own laws? What do the nambian state police do about it if so?

What would the distance be to an airport? That could be important to my job as it requires me flying around the world constantly.

Regarding the feminism prohibition. My gril self-identifies as feminist, but when I bring up examples of things like those "feminists" who support, say, allowing women to join the army but at the same time believe women shouldn't be required to sign up for the draft in countries which have a draft, she regards those individuals as fakes and hypocrites, stating that equality must cut both ways. She's a very consistent kind of person.

So are you guys banning women like her, or just the stupid-ass hypocritical feminists which she generally hates?

Namibia has offshore oil and gas fields. It is underpopulated but has many resources aswell as long coastline. It is also underdeveloped.

We plan to establish the state by seizing the cheap land in the Southern desert within a decade or two. We then develop it profit. To make it financially viable and competitive we need learned citizens instead of hordes of unskilled labourers.

Energy wise we also plan to harness renewable energy like the solar energy and to artificially irrigate the barren but cheap soil.

Namibia is nearly twice the size of Spain so it has a lot of space without displacing too many natives.

You should put more of an emphasis on being white as a requirement.
There's a corollary at play:
You can be open and non-specific on race, which will make the media less harsh on you.
BUT--that will also make it less attractive.
What proud European-white person is going to dedicate their life to living in Namibia if you guys are just going to let non-whites who act white in?
Plus, I'm in the camp of white dudes who knows that most non-white men who act white are just doing it so they can fuck white chicks.
So, why would I support or join something like that?
You need to examine your goals and look at who you're trying to appeal to: self-loving proud white people or the media and non-whites?

We're banning 3rd wave gender studies triggly puff feminism.

have fun with your fantasy of becoming an African king faggot

They said the same about Lüderitz too :^)

I have a Ph.D. In Agricultural sciences with a focus on drought resistivity in cattle and sheep. Are those type of skills needed

The requirements already filter out many non-whites.

The "is x white" always comes up in such discussions and it becomes subjective.

Whites generally have higher IQs, speak European languages and the type of person that would be interested in this project would be white.

Is the community libertarian?

Absolutely.

What if a parent of relative had a serious illness like cancer or diabetes?

We have doctors in the current year. You'd be excluding a lot of smart, motivated people with this requirement

That's not something I can answer. We plan on developing the country so most cities should have an airport but yeah, can't really predict the future. Its is something we aim for though.

Pretty sure they would be. New settlements need food, and Namibia is some of the most challenging agricultural land in the world. It's quite similar to some of the more borderline farmland in Australia.

I myself am a civil engineer with experience across the public and private sectors, with particular knowledge of the design and construction of roads, sewerage and stormwater drainage systems. Guessing my presence might be handy too?

Their armed forces are quite small and still use WWII era tanks.

I cannot discuss outright invasion here as it is described as an illegal activity which could lead to a ban.

I have an IQ well over 100, I can bench-press 100 pounds, and can speak 3 languages, BUT I was diagnosed with Asperger's at a young age. It's not severe, but would it be a problem? It's hereditary, and Aspie kids are tough, but good parenting almost always turns them into strong, productive members of society almost indistinguishable from anyone else.

Also, my religion is Orthodox Christianity.

Generally Yes. As that is the most efficient way to develop the country long term.

Retake the test, you're very likely over 100. IQ changes over time.

As I said, there are always exceptions. This is just to filter out some people who aren't that interested anyway.

Ofcourse

Remember though I am a mere messenger. I answer the general questions so that you can understand the idea, bit don't worry about my judgement being absolute.

But yes, we will definitely need people like you.

I'll be starting further threads in the future so that this idea still floats around.

Continue asking questions.

well, IQ over 100 should exclude around 90% of all noggers.

Would welding be needed or useful?

so why no jews? Islam I can understand, but jews?

What do I do if actually want to move in and I meet all the requirements?

Your other aspects outway the disease. So yes, you qualify. Again, always exceptions, this is just to filter out most people.

You're really asking that here?

;)

I see. Well, thanks for the info.

Regarding language. My first language is English, and I have virtually no capacity for Dutch or Afrikaans, and only a minor capacity for German.

Given the proximity to South Africa and likely interest from Afrikaner groups, what do you believe will end up becoming the new settlement's "vehicular language"? Afrikaans, or English?

I don't mind teaching myself a bit of Afrikaans, but it'd be good to have an idea of one way or the other.

Absolutely. The economy will be developed from the ground up. Much manufacturing will be happening initially so we do need such skills.

Jews (by blood) are allowed, we're banning the religion. (By ban we mean no citizenship) No Judaism filters out most Zionists.

Just messing with you ;).

Keep paying attention to these threads until we start back up. I'm simply keeping the idea in the public eye while we organise relaunching.

if eveyone is above average, who is going to do the shitwork?
you also need slaves man

i have an IQ of 50 and a PHd in Bio-engineering, i have 2 girlfriends and run 3 different businesses. top that.

Shouldn't there be a website or something, or a private server so preparations and discussion can be made free from media eyes?

>IQ of 50

Say what now?

Post the website or it doesn't happen.

How can you make sure that your little "state" doesn't end up as a totalitarian regime?
I understand that simply by your immigration policies the population is largely capable of self-governing, but there's got to be a constitution or something along the lines.

Especially in an early state, a democracy can easily be overthrown by a warlord or ill-willed leader. The jews got very got at infiltrating states and buying up democracies.

Definitely get the population armed, make the democracy very direct and have autonomous agriculture/economy.
Friendly reminder that all but 3 (NK, Iran, Cuba) central banks are controlled by jews.

That is to be determined later. Choosing one now would not be helping. We communicate in English atm, I cannot predict the future. However, 4.5 million South African whites need somewhere to go during the next 20 years, not all can go overseas, so a sizable portion might see this state as viable and it's only a trek away.

I do believe the fisrt part about your iq, as to the rest, why lie on the internet?

>trusting the jews

oi cheeky

Where trying to avoid having a large lower class population. The world is developing and shit work is mostly done by robots or one learned individual operating a machine. All the ideas are debatable, this is just to filter out most people or else we get flooded by migrants.

This isn't a joke.

HAHAHAHA how about no
you retards never learn

We do plan on relaunching. If you know someone willing to start one, the service would be appreciated.

You can find the board /Namibia/ on eight chan from last year. It's abandoned now due to the media noticing. We're relaunching soon now that things have cooled down

>Jews (by blood) are allowed,

If you allow them they will jeopardize your state and form a State within a state

>a handful of autists trying to make their own country in the desert

What could possibly go wrong

Yeah, you're gonna need labourers.

Let me run you through what goes into making a road.

After all the designing and surveying and plotting out, you dig up a trench where the road's gonna go. Then you test the soil with a DCP at regular intervals. At points where unsuitably weak material is detected, you scoop that shit out and replace it with imported fill and roll everything flat with a road roller. Then, once that shit's all in place, you do a proof roll - ie. you roll a heavy-ass truck over the new road sub-base and have a squad of engineers watch the rear wheels. Any major disturbances in the soil as the wheels pass over, you scoop and replace. Proof roll again to confirm.

Then you lay down the CTB. Quarried gravel mixed with 2% cement. Proof-roll that shit. Excavate and replace anything that fails. Then you put the kerbs in place. Then on goes the top structural layer of pavement. Flatten and proof roll. Then the bitumen seal and asphalt, scraping away any excess bitumen which goes onto the kerbs.

To do all this, you need trained dudes on all sorts of vehicles - graters, rollers, excavators. You also need concreting guys, as well as at least two engineers or engineering interns for the proof-rolls and someone who knows how to do soil-testing (not necessarily an engineer, just a guy who knows how to work in a pair with another guy and knows how to consistently record numbers as things happen). Not to mention a consultancy engineer for the design work.

Of course, you could skip a lot of the QA work and save a lot of time, money and effort, but then your roads will likely be shit.

We are organising a system of government that isn't overeaching. Part of the reason we try to have a small lower class is to prevent populistic elements taking over the state.

You're getting flooded by terrorist and you're about to elect a nazi.

Im exactly the same. Even a dual citizen

Thanks for the extensive explanation. As I have stated previously we need skilled workers for this. Namibia is still largely undeveloped due to the poorly educated populace.

There is immense potential for growth, especially if we can irrigate much of the land.

Why ban transgenderism? I'm white, high IQ, healthy and without hereditary diseases, and quite conservative. I'm not a degenerate or SJW.

I don't want to be left in Europistan with the cucks and muslims ;_;

Because transgenderism isn't a real biological phenomenon like say, homosexuality. Anyone who thinks it is or even worse is a transgender is potentially mentally unstable, and I'm not being funny.

My main concern in life is getting a conservative wife and raising a white family with good values.

How can I be assured that I will be able to do this in a project such as this one? We will likely have 10 males for every female if we're lucky.

And if we're expected to convince a girl to come with us just like that, that's just not going to happen.

How far along the project completion are you from 0 to 100%?

I think once it's set up women will come eventually. Hell, there could even be something of a viral marketing thing, showing strong white men building shit. Pussy will be wet and they'll flock eventually.

>IQ average must be 100+
125 reporting in.

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.
I get A consistently for my military fitness rating

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities
None

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"
Taoism

>May not be obese or anorexic.
172cm. 67kg

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European
English?

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.
Nope

I'm Han Chinese.

Initially we will purchase land. We already purchased a plot in Walvis Bay, but I'm unsure of the current status after the media exposed our true intentions (the cover was that it was to be the headquarters of a humanitarian organisation)

It is roughly planned to take the South by force in a decades or two, which would require willing soldiers.

I cannot talk further of this or risk being banned.

Isn't this project for European whites only?

Get your Goebbels on

This sounds too good to be true. Source?

> Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify regardless of your skin colour.
> Regardless of your skin colour

We, along with the Nips, were Honorary White under Apartheid. Does it still stand?

What is this and where do I sign up?

Depends what you define the "project" as.

The actual creation of the state? 5%, we bought a building in Walvis Bay last year, but I'm unaware of the current status.

The movement? 33% Which is basically finding interested members, but we need to found a website. This would be 100% if we're ready for actions that start raising that 5% value rapidly.

Your number-one priority for infrastructure development is going to be establishing a quarry. I cannot emphasise how vital that is.

Pavement is mostly made from a shitload of tiny little rocks. Thus, to make pavement, you'll need a place that digs up big rocks and turns them into little rocks. And you'll need it close by. After all, when it comes to the price of quarried materials for infrastructure projects, the biggest price-killer isn't the rock itself - it's the freight expenses.

And it's not just pavement. Concrete is made of water, cement powder, and quarried aggregate (generally a combo of sand and gravel, ie. little rocks). And concrete is the fucking backbone of modern construction.

Basalt is great for this shit, by the way. See if there's any good places to quarry that stuff in Namibia.

>implying the IPPT is a valid physical test on any objective level

That's the idea. Overwhelmingly males will be needed the most at the start for the initial take-over and construction of communities.

Interesting... Made a thread on this a few months ago.

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Stop roleplaying faggots.

Welcome aboard.

> Implying it isn't a decent yardstick

It tests stamina. If you went through the route marches you should be of decent physical capability.

Make me

If you search /namibia/ on eight chan you'll find the abandoned forums. We had to go underground cus the media found out.

> Chinese and Japs are Honorary White

Thanks Botha

Do you have a training program for security forces?

It's aimed primarily there, but if a non-european adheres to every single requirement it would be silly not to allow him/her in. Also, this is evidently only in the interest of oppressed Europeans losing their countries to immigration or other, so the colony/state will be overwhelmingly european anyway.

im interested

You adhere to all the requirements, so why should you be blocked? Just know that you will most likely be outnumbered by europeans anyway.

>nonwhites are going to come with us

Yeah I'm already dropping out. I'll be immigrating to New Zealand or Australia soon.

If I wanted nonwhites in this project I could have done the much easier and better way of moving into one of the aforementioned countries.