Tag Team Cup

>implying anyone actually gives a fuck about this

For the few of you that happen to care, Sup Forums is paired up with Sup Forums in this tournament spanning this weekend and the next one. /spint/ will be playing today, tomorrow and on next Saturday, with the knockouts held next Sunday.

Today's schedule:
/spint/ - /uv/ (17:00 UTC, will actually be on time because it's the first match)
/vrm/ - /cotg/

/dtoy/ - /hpo/
/ak/ - /bol/

/ses/ - /vpan/
/no/ - /gf/

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be there la

also >/no/-/gf/

Quick rundown of the roster.

lel'd at >Be English

Wow, there was actual effort put into this. First time I've heard of this cup, I thought it was just some shit that's organized by 3 people. Now I'll definitely check it out.

>/tfw/ /no/-/gf/

based

wiki?

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3

Thank you

I'll only watch if the based dutch /trans/ lad posts ITT desu

lads
lads
>/ses/

>tfw finally off on a saturday with some games
>17:00 kick off clashes with rugby

for fucks sake boysies

GIMI :DDDDD

*carves conspicuously*

That's pretty good 2bh

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And I was just about to go to sleep kek. Anyways this one is for you lad.
*dabs*

Is this gonna be on the normal hit box

Bit cringy

Kek most based roster I've ever seen

>Be english
>Slip

Yes.

Is Boris going to be commentating?

No, QD (VGL streamer) is streaming. I'm also going to be in the colour commentary for the first match, here's hoping I don't go full retard.

L I N K
I
N
K

Go to the wiki and click the hitbox link.

It hasn't quite started yet, but it will be starting soon.

O F F L I N E
F
F
L
I
N
E

It's in hostmode.

>three managers
>two are dead at this moment and the third hasn't tested shit
Already off to a good start.

Oh, the guy supposed to manage to day is finally liv.

Also stream is on.

LIV
I
V

>dat 4CC medley

Where's Cut inside man?

is this heavily accented guy based TWAIN?

im monitoring this thread

yes

Anthem time!

*dabs*

No live managing?

great job on the kits

KAPOW

It's the Sup Forums co-manager live managing this one

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>no TSUU anthem

What the fuck?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

only a mini cup I guess

FUG :DDDDD

>israeli goalkeeping

These garbage anthem, christ.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUU

THANK YOU BASED ALBERTO BARBOSA

>lesbian finishing

i'm here to state my hate for the huge USA flag on USAUSAUSA that obstructs the view too much

FUG
U
G

>red

UEFALONA

Pretty good match, but those tictacs run the players into the ground

#TWAINOUT
Thank you for the memories, but it's time to GO! SICK of this senpai, absolutely SICK of it blud ya mean?

For a meme export, it held its own pretty well I guess. Of course, the current manager is SACKED IN THE MORNING and an Sup Forums tester will be managing tomorrow. My co will be managing the last group match next weekend.

Injured

Did >we win?

Draw 2-2 TSUUUU brace

Not bad. Did based twain drop spaghetti?

Not as much as hoped desu

Twain out desu. He wasn't managing but still twain out

Sup Forums fan tv?