Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Luciferian Towers

What were they thinking?

They were probably just trying to piss off a bunch of dumb Sup Forums users while teasing AOTY.

Not a surprising development of Godspeed's train of thought.

>inb4 triggered drumpfkins from Sup Forums

>out 22 september
>same day as the new Mastodon record

It will be a good day

Hope it's more like Asundre Sweet, and not like Allelujah. I really thought they got their noise segments down with their last album. That was such an angry sounding record, even if it was short.

I agree

>What were they thinking?

Guessing from your comment alone - they really fucking hate you, that's what.

>no export to Israel

I hope more bands do this

It's also rumored that the new Björk album will release that day

>they're breeding

most upsetting part desu

Reminder if that pic offends you you are a stooge cuck for the rich and against the working class

>dude who needs borders hahaha just tear down the walls of your house bruh

Private property does not equal personal property, brainwashed Amerifat

What the fuck are you whining about now you mong?

I'm talking about the part where they want to abolish borders

whatever you say ahmed

>and against the working class

You've never met a working class person in your life, you sheltered collegiate turd.

not the person you're replying to, but I completely agree with him and have to work two jobs to be able to afford rent and utilities and food, and I live with two other pepole with very similar situations. I literally cannot afford anything else due to student loans. you and all other trumpist class traitors can go fuck yourselves

You're not working class. You're an aspiring hip young urbanite on a little adventure in the big city. You have no idea about how the working class lives, works and thinks. Eat shit, poser.

i live in rural kentucky you nimrod

I have relatives in rural Kentucky. No you don't.

are you a star cause you sure are projecting hard rn

>student loans
>working class

Hahahahahahahahahah.

You're not the working class. Jamal and his crib friends are the working class. Randall and his family are working class. Raul and his family are working class.

Go roleplay as a proud proletarian somewhere else, you sheltered faggot.

>let me tell you all about yourself

it's weird that people who completely ignored this aspect or even agreed with it are suddenly getting mad because it's become a popular topic on the internet for no reason. They've always been a far left anti capitalist band.

>you sheltered faggot.
Why the homophobia?

>Jamal
>working

>new Mastodon record
what the fuck? didn't they just release Emperor of Sand?

>no export to israel
could go either way

person you're talking too is a fagot but m8 are you joking it's not really used as a specifically homophobic slur on Sup Forums

>You're not working class. You're an aspiring hip young urbanite on a little adventure in the big city. You have no idea about how the working class lives, works and thinks. Eat shit, poser.
cringe

any wage earner belongs to the working class, including you, ya doofus

tfw born into £150k

>end to foreign invasions
>end to borders
hmmm