Girl fight thread. Webms or video (YouTube) links preferably

Girl fight thread. Webms or video (YouTube) links preferably.

Why are girls beating up other girls so arousing to men?

Is it an alpha female thing?

No

It is

I wanna see girls fight each then have sex with eachother the next day

The same way Men find arousement in seeing animals fight. they are less intelligent and less strong so its funny to see them struggle.

It's like men love the alpha female that is bullying other girls like the Stacy Stacingtons who are coke addict popular fake bully whores.

Girls are gay.

Can I get a link

idk its just hot

Same. I wanna see a girl get beaten then lesbian raped by another chick and then completely fucked up from it that she starts lezzing out and cheating on her nerd boyfriend to be the lesbian bully's bitch

Ikr

Good answer

Have you ever been in a girls fight? The don't take even 5 seconds to grab the other's hair and scream like bitches, It's so lame, on the other hand, when is about a shy-nerdy girl whos going to be beaten you know the formula is going to change and she is not going to defend herself, humiliation is the pinnacle of depravation and excitation

I would like to do this to you, then rape your mother slowly while you see him faggot

This thread is fucking garbage

Only OP posted a fucking WEBM so far

Trash

Now that everyone has got their talkies out of the way. How about posting some chick fights now?

roll.

OP here. I feel like it appeals to a variety of men for a variety of reasons. For me, it is the certainly the alpha female part. The feeling of taming the top dog girl is extremely satisfactory. The feeling of being tammed by her is also a factor. Of course, this "fetish" only goes as far as your preferences go. If the girl doing the bullying/winning isn't your type, you may not like her. But I love black haired chicks so the girl in that webm turns me on very much and her being the alpha female just makes me even more diamond hard.

On the other hand, the turn on may be the opposite. They may be turned on by the BULLIED. A certain level of cuteness comes with the submissive-ness of the girl being bullied. It brings out a protective trait a lot of men have. Makes you want to be there for her and give her some light in her life. They find it cute.

For others, it's neither of these. They may be turned on for totally different reasons. But these two are the most common.

Calm down, bro.

Nice! Her hair is black too. Even better than my webm. Makes me sad because this thread could've had a lot of potential had more people participated like you.

Ikr.

I can be your hero baby,
I can kiss away the pain.