Childhood is idolizing Science Fiction. Adulthood is realizing Brand New with trap beats makes more sense

Childhood is idolizing Science Fiction. Adulthood is realizing Brand New with trap beats makes more sense.

this is true

facts are being posted itt

Lil Peep is popular only thanks to being fairly good looking

why do you guys shill this shithead so much here?

because he has "DADDY" tattooed on his chest and i want his dick

his music is good

How does one obtain so many tattoos by the age of 20? He looks like he's been in and out of prison for 20 years.

and he didnt write any of it

source?

This. If you look at his posse, Wicca Phase, Lil Tracy, etc, they're all pretty big nerds. And they're all making the same music, at the same level of quality. The only difference between them and Peep is that Peep has sex appeal.

the bulk of his tattoos are on his face/arms, he barely has any on other places

>120 pound twink with shitty tattoos and pink hair
>good looking

I would say Wicca has more talent than Peep or Tracy, but still Peep's tattoos are what made him famous.

>tattoos are what made him famous
Peep's charisma and business savvy brought him fame & fortune, tattoos can't build someone's career

>fairly good looking

I've seen Peep up close, met him and gave him a shirt, he was pretty disgusting. His hair was like straw from all the damage he did to it (this was right before he shaved his head), he looked smacked out and greasy from drugs and not showering, and his face was not that attractive in person in my opinion. Nice camera's and editing softwares are a blessing

How is it like brand new?>

What a coincidence, I met him and he was handsome and friendly

Tempted to cop tickets to a concert nearby later this year, I want to see him in person

He was friendly to me as well, accepted my shirt graciously and said it "went hard". Still was mangy when i saw him but perhaps I caught him at a bad time. He was about to get on a flight and was leaving the GBC trap house aka Mackned's apartment. The 24 hours leading up to that was extremely interesting.

Story time

he's not good looking tho

>good looking

literally looks like a crackjunkie

>Be me
>Went to see Lil Peep and other GBC members in Seattle
>Pretty good show, Peep preforms well live.
>Standing outside after the show and feel like doing Coke, ask friends if they would be down and text dealer.
>Replies back, all aboard the Coke train
>Lil Tracy is outside, friend is a huge fan and wants to take a pic with him
>We walk over, take the pic, friend talks to him for 30-45 seconds, and we start walking away
>Hear him say his ride cancelled on him

>Offer to give him a ride where ever he needs to go, I have a Ford Escape so Extra passengers are not an issue
>He accepts, but brings Lederrick and their 2 bitches (GBC producer, very prominent on Cry Baby)
>Inform him that we were on our way to get Coke
>Asks to pick up another gram for him (he paid me back)
>We pick up, go back to the motel room that they were all staying in
>Proceed to do coke for 2 hours while Tracy and I talk like we are long lost friends, friends also are talking but are star struck most of the time
>Tracy and I double barrel lines together
>Tells me his real name, we make plans to go grill shopping and thrift shopping the following day
>I get Lederrick's number, tell him I'll see him tomorrow, and we leave so they can fuck their bitches.
>UpAllNightOnCokeAndExcitement.jpg

NO THE OPPOSITE OF THIS IS TRUE
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>friends also are talking but are star struck most of the time
>being star struck around nobodies

If you were hanging around someone that you loved to listen to im sure you would be starstruck as well. Also thats like half of the story but no one seems to really care and im too lazy to finish it lmao