What happens to us when we die?

What happens to us when we die?

An autopsy

Well yeah, but why?

To find out why we're kill

But why would they want to know that?

To make sure we're not just zombies

we descend into a deep dark cave, where everyone behaves like they're on Sup Forums for eternity

Why wouldn't people want us to be zombies? Don't they miss us?

Nothing. Probably. At least that's what I decided to believe in.

Im not quite sure, but i find comfort in thinking that i will "live" after i die whether im reincarnated or i go to a heaven

They're worried we might eat their delicious brains

Well if you're bad folk, you go down to the lake of fire and fry

I really hope there's no kind of afterlife with a conscience, eternal nothingness would be nice

But if we (as zombies) were able to actually co exist, would they accept us?

But how would we know that nothing existed, if consciousness didn't exist?

I dunno what's more scary, the 14 billion years I wasn't here, or the untold quadrillions of years I'll be gone

take 5+g of shrooms and find out. i took 12g once........

How would one be sure that the universe is only 14 billion years old? Why couldn't it have always existed?

Pretty accurate thing called cosmic microwave background

We die. That's for certain.

But if this is the case, then what is outside of the universe, if the universe is constantly expanding? It almost seems like a catch 22.

that's a subjective question to ask

That's not what a catch 22 is.

If there are multiverses, we can't observe them and they appear not to be interacting. It's theorised outside the 'bubble' that physics as we know it changes.

Also the kind of event that might trigger a universe forming is just a theory - that's far more noteworthy. The mass of the universe in one small spot doesn't seem plausible to me, but it's what's suggested. Maybe there's a multi-universal trigger effect, perhaps when two universes collide. Who knows.

It's either a blank expansion being filled with darkness and stars, or it's where something else resides.
I like to think of it as a drop of water being filled with watercolor, eventually it'll bleed into the paper.

You got more crusader emoji?

Your awareness of existences ceases.

You wake up in a future where all humans live forever and the technology is advanced enough to revive all dead humans of the past, so they ask you do you want to live in our society or do you to back to death, you decide.

Afraid not

I don't see why not. They put up with the smell of niggers so walking corpses shouldn't be a problem.