The most powerfull corporation you never heard of

BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City.
Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is by far the world's largest asset manager with over $4.5 trillion in assets under management.

This company was and is involved in about every shady business that made news in the last decades.

Petrobas
Infraestructura Institucional
shadow banking
Lehman Brothers
2008 housing crisis

And who is behind all of this?
Take a wild guess!

dw.com/en/blackrock-the-secret-world-power/a-18653761

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock#Origins
youtu.be/exk72q_gqEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My friend works there

Zerohedge talks about them a lot. They are a very crooked organization and they own huge portion of US property. Yes, they deal with realestate but mostly in rentals.

>never heard of
No I'm not retarded.

I work in funds management for the trustee of a pension fund and Blackrock is considered a pretty shithouse fund manager.

>america is a corrupt shithole ruining the rest of the world

news to : nobody

BlackRock was founded in 1988 by:

Larry Fink
Robert S. Kapito
Susan Wagner
Barbara Novick
Ben Golub
Hugh Frater
Ralph Schlosstein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock#Origins

>ib4 journalism failing to show any kind of quality again

If I invest in an index fond or ETF I control where the money goes. I get sick of people talking about BlackRocks investments in a form of how much control they have.

At least they should be honest enough to only count the activly managed funds and not the ETFS and so on.

>Germans never heard of BlackRock because they don't invest money and love their Altersarmut
cucked to the max

>blackrock

literally demon worship

someone post that "pure coincidence" comic!

Don't forget about their good friend, Capital Group. An ex girlfriend of mine got a job with them straight out of college, basically as an accountant. Guess what her major was in college?

Women's Studies.

And she said the words "I hate math"

These companies don't give a flying fuck about who does their gruntwork, they just need someone to keep the spreadsheets in line while they play their huge game of monopoly.

She also tried to get me to invest, and was surprised , for some reason, that I didn't have $5000 to just drop into a hole. Investing is for rich people who just want to get richer without doing any work.

No

Sounds like a Megacorp to me

The brits called it bullshit-economy, back in the 90s

Are you retarded? They're a pretty well known company
Most Americans are too dumb to see they're being manipulated

Who the fuck doesn't want to get richer without doing work, are you serious?

Well, you need to work to have money to invest in the first place so...

Greedy assholes, that's who.

I can get behind that concept. It just blows my mind when these trillion dollar companies spend six months interviewing "diverse" millennials, then hire them straight out of college, pay all their moving fees, put them up in a $2500 a month apartment until they get their own, help them find housing, and then basically send them to accounting class. Then they work 60+ hour weeks an are completely, utterly miserable all the time but keep doing it for the six figure salary.

The average perception for people is that labor equates to profitability. It's very prevalent here in the US because of the 50's standards where men just did labor.

Well I mean yes and no; yes if you're destitute to begin with, you need to work and create start-up money. If your parents are well off you probably have a trust fund or some kind of "congrats you're 18" money, assuming you don't piss that all away in a year then there's your free money to invest.
Greedy assholes don't want to get richer without doing any work, right.

Parents are not just magically "well off". Some generation has to bite the bullet and all following generations must be resourceful with the family assets. 99% of people fail at this, 1% don't.

Carl Icahn talks a lot about BlackRock.
youtu.be/exk72q_gqEI
He also endorsed trump before he even started campaining