A far-left party in my country defends the right of the people to own firearms...

A far-left party in my country defends the right of the people to own firearms. Recently they released a video talking about the Las Vegas thing and criticizing anti-gun laws.
Do you think it would be useful to make the subtitles and post the link here and on Sup Forums? Maybe it could change the opinion of a few leftists.

I'd like to see that. I'm leftist / anarchist and support the right for all to won firearms.

this is Sup Forums

Ok, I'll make the subs and post here. It might take some time but I'll post today.

That's why I said here and on Sup Forums.

ARM THE POOR

>anarchist
>right for all to own firearms
Isn't the entire point of anarchy to have no governing body, making everything a right?

/leftypol/ is pro gun, but anti free-speech.

Hey, you can't say that!

cool, definitely sounds worth seeing

not quite, it's about having a society free from hierarchy where laws and limits are agreed collectively.
many younger anarchists paradoxically support gun bans / laws

You have been brainwashed by the capitalists. The goal of anarchy is for everyone to be part of the governing body.

you are on to something ...

So a democracy? How else would you decide what every single person agrees on? Or is it communism where you just gulag the opposition?

I am genuinely curious because I see people slap "anarcho-" to just about everything, and I don't really get it. To me anarchy is more of a state during the transition of a governmental body, pretty much exclusive to revolutions.

How is it different that those you are opposing? What would you do if a capitalist was found living in your society?

Nice falseflag.

I don't know whether or not it would change anything on here, but I personally think making political discussions more accessible (via translation and sharing) is always a good thing.

OP's post is a false flag?

JEW!! JEW!!!!!

OP here again.
Hardsub or youtube sub?

Care to explain?

I was thinking. What would happen if there was an organization that gave grants to minorities to buy firearms? If someone meets all the requirements but lacks the funds to legally purchase a gun this foundation would give them the money to do that. Blacks, Latinos, native Americans etc. would all have the ability to exercise their 2 ND amendment rights.

I bet that laws would change.

anti gun people arent going to be swayed by anything, their only response is to parrot "guns kill, ban bad guns", without listening to why it is a bad idea and how it wont help the situation. It is a waste of time, so no, unless you just want to waste time arguing with idiots, which is why i do it.