Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

My friend wants to have abortion with his gf. He has no money so he asked me for some. I have the money. What is the moral thing to do here? He is a distant friend

I think it's up to you.
You are not obligated to give him the money just because
>he's a distant friend

Fuck him. Let him suck dicks for $10 if he wants to kill his progeny

It is your money. Why should you have to pay to kill off their mistake?

Fuck him faggot

It's his fault the girl is pregnant

Dude should take responsibility

Im 19
Some people take the easy way out. And kill the kid
Also I love to hear their stupid excuses

OP here. Thanks everyone for the response. It is not about money, he asks a small portion,and he will pay back. It is about moral responsibility. Not a very religious person, but i feel guilty either way

I dont have strong feelings about abortion
however
if he cannot provide for the child
give him the money

If he didn't want a child he shouldn't have had intercourse.

Blood will be on your hands

>I dont have strong feelings about abortion
>however
>if he cannot provide for the child
>give him the money
Why didn't your mom abort you?
Many people grow up poor
Do they get aborted NO

don't give that nigger one red cent OP

No deal!

I'd reccomend giving him the money since he's paying it back. If they can't afford to pay themselves, how the hell could they afford to give the kid a good life ?

Dud, ur retarded, don't give your friend shit, it's his problem, let him be a faggot and own up for his mistakes.

He won't pay back shit, he's a "distant friend"

I've seen this happens many times.

Just for research, how much money did he ask 4?

push her down the stairs. saves alot of money

50 euros. He is a college student. He works and wants me to keep my mouth shut, so he will pay back, or his job goes bye bye

Tell him to have the abortion talk with his gf again. Only this time he needs to instigate it at the top of some stairs.

50 euro lol.
That's hadly any money
Hahajajajaj
My phone is worth 100
Dude should sell his ps4

tell him you can give him the money if he lets you fuck his gf

>my phone is worth 100
>implying 100$ phone is anything more than a step above a flip phone

That is why it is so hard. I know i have the money, but is it about him dipping my hands in shit. By the way, his job is shitty so most of his salary will go for an abortion. I guess i am his last chance since he asked me of all people

if my family was poor I would have wanted to be aborted, kek
have you seen those poor ass people's lifes it's awful

Yes but we don't live in a third world country do we.
If you are poor in the EU hey social welfare money
You can survive with that.

abortion during the first three months is just getting rid off a bunch of cells, nothing to worry about morally, help your friend out if you can

If he doesn't have money for an abortion imagine how he is going to handle a god damn child. I'd do it OP, but it depends on your beliefs.

Thanks, user. I guess even if it was alive, better one life than ruining three. I know he would be a shit parent.

Do it Op. How many opportunities do you have in life to kill a child? You'll regret it if you don't.

>survive
I don't want to survive, I want to enjoy life faggot.
Abortion is just as good as a population control method as war and far less morally reprehensible.

OP there's really nothing to feel guilty about here. You're just overthinking the situation. You should help your friend out as long as it's nothing illegal. If he'd be a shit parent then this is for the best until he can get his shit together and be a better man. The girl doesn't sound too wise either.

>this
Do it faggot, and be very serious to him about using fucking birth control or condoms from now on.
There's a chance he might put his shit together and be a decent parent in the future.

this

Abortion is a built-in function of the reproductive system. Half of all fertilized eggs end up in a tampon or flushed down the toilet. 20% of pregnancies end up in miscarriage.

>don't want to survive

What is this a third world country?

Do it op, give him the money. They'd probs make shit parents and the kid would only have a life of misery.

This

>but i feel guilty either way
That's your conscience. You should not pay for killing. That's something bigger to be feel guilty about.

logical fallacy appeal to nature

Treat all men as brothers. Do unto them as you would have them do unto you. If your brother should ask for your shirt offer him your cloak too.

It is pretty clearly laid out.

What would you desire if you were him?

>pay for killing
>implying a fetus is a human life
this faggot

Is he responsible and capable of taking care of a child?

Personally, I would give the guy the money because it's pretty obvious that he doesn't have the money to support a family, so letting him have the child would just hurt him and the child in the long run.

think about this OP

its blatantly obvious that he doesn't want the kid. I could definitely see why since he's in College so a kid would just be unnecessary stress.

there's a good chance that the kid will just end up abused, treated as if he's unwanted, or put up for adoption which still may expose him to those things.

in the end its up to you OP. Would you rather end it here? Or let the kid and the father suffer in the long run?

The moral thing to do is not kill a baby.