Oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

General life tips.

Contraceptives should be used on every conceivable occasion

What

Don’t say no so much. Don’t be a dick, obviously if your meth-head of a brother offers you heroin you fucking say no, but if you got some people going down to the city or the bar and they’re asking you if you’re coming you fucking say yes. One day people aren’t going to be asking you that ever again, they might have families or they’ll have grown out of that sort of thing. You’re missing out on so many memories and connections when you stay home, and each one you miss you can never get back. If you’re lucky enough to have friends, don’t take it for granted. Nothing lasts.

When finding a superhot crazy chick, no matter how many tits you are offered; run. Run your ass off.

I'm a virgin, tips on how to get it on with girls?

Choice #1 (smart choice):
Be YOU. Not "a cool guy", not "someone they might like" or anything like that. Just be you. Dishonest pickups and moviestyle tryhard attempts can be smelled a mile off, and just get you sent packing; they either think you're lying or they think you have no clue what you're after, which might even be worse. While this might take more time, its easier to keep them around if you decide to like them.

Choice #2: Be a super douche. There will always be girls who go for a cool super douche. You need to really commit to douchebaggery, though, including being an ass in every aspect of your life, or they won't belive it. Mind you, this attracts a shitload of crazy, but very few girls you'll wanna keep around.

Choice #3 (the fucking annoying one):
Get a girlfriend. When relaxed and not appearing to look for a girl, you're more likely to seem comfortable around girls, and they'll open up to you more easily. Super-annoying, because now you probably shouldnt go for it tho.

gl hf user

Thanks

Kek.

We all thought we could just do heroin from time to time.

>be you
Idk. If you're a pussy nice guy, good luck. I was shy forever but now I have this beautiful younger girl who loves when I take control.

It's always tough tho because when you get on a girl that you really like, you have to find that balance where she knows you're into her but you're not like "baby let's hang out" every day. Some days you have to make her work for it just so you know she really likes it. Girls play those games all the time so you gotta do it back to them. If you can get them to send you the first text of the day, you got a keeper.

I'm trying to stay balanced with that. Not being like "I need you every minute" but then after we chill, I make sure I tell her that it was really nice to spend time with her.

This girl is the first one I ever met who is this into me. I love it. I might try and keep her because she's super easy to deal with.

Always encrypt your hard drives and don't tell anybody that you browse any chan.

bumping this might be interesting

Stfu

Do right by your friends.

Hey anons 60+ yr oldfag here, the only advice I have for you anons is that OP is a faggot

Don't trust in lefty, stoner, feminist, or anarchist girls. These are red flags individually, and they're usually related by the kind of people they and their friends are

NEVER trust a girl who is all of the above.
They just want your money and possibly your house (if you have your own home, like I did)
They're also going to fuck up your mental health for a while if you let yourself go with the flow and realize most of it was lies, hypocrisy and drugs
You might get an easy fuck, but it's not worth it guys, stay away from that kind of girl

If you love a woman you’re not good enough for, let her go, she’s better off

>>best advice on this board/10

Same fag

go to bed

i will soon

>>She
No, YOU'RE better off. Fuck "her"

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.